Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This idea makes me question whether or not Cam'ron even grew up in the hood, cause in my hood growing up if you tried to step out wearin one of this silly lookin capes, someone would step on it to choke you out like pulling on a dogs leash every chance they got I'm pretty sure

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
This idea makes me question whether or not Cam'ron even grew up in the hood, cause in my hood growing up if you tried to step out wearin one of this silly lookin capes, someone would step on it to choke you out like pulling on a dogs leash every chance they got I'm pretty sure
I would LOVE to see you try that shit out on Superman or Batman (both of whom wear capes).

Anyways, I've been sporting this for a while:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
harlem is a special type of 'hood' fashion wise, just FYI

its my opinion that its like that because it shares boroughs with manhattan

i dont think you can be over 30 and not have grown up in the hood and be from harlem, if im not mistaken harlem was pretty fucked up back in the 80s

always hated their fashion tho that american flag shit is extra homo

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
harlem is a special type of 'hood' fashion wise, just FYI
I lived in NY for 3 years. They generally wear some outlandish stuff and some fools were trying to buy into the whole wearing pink thing for a few minutes out there but it died pretty fast. Everyone was laughing at Cam'ron publicly for wearing pink, even when they'd interview him on radio in NY. But yes, Harlem isn't somewhere you'd want to be messing around, or wearing a cape for that matter lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
word, thats whats up, i always wanted to try living in new york out but its too far from my entire life really, living in the bay is enough of a change for me

visited NY briefly i just decided that living in the metro area of SF is close enough to that vibe...dont think id move back to SF at this point tho especially not if i plan on raising any kids at any point

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
word, thats whats up, i always wanted to try living in new york out but its too far from my entire life really, living in the bay is enough of a change for me

visited NY briefly i just decided that living in the metro area of SF is close enough to that vibe...dont think id move back to SF at this point tho especially not if i plan on raising any kids at any point
They are similar in a lot of ways but incredibly different. I think both take each others culture and dangers too lightly. People from NY think everyone from the Bay Area is literally gay and people from the bay know parts of NY are dangerous but think it's only a couple places in the city like Brooklyn and Harlem and even then they dramatically underestimate how bad it is in either of those places. It was a great experience though overall. I miss it out there. They're like 2 different worlds.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ive always heard the bronx is worse than brooklyn but i wouldnt know personally

SF is like, big city dangerous...its dangerous if you either A) not paying attention to your surroundings, which can be dangerous anywhere... or B) decided to go to the hood on your own and in that sense sorta deserve what you get other than that its not that bad.... the TL's and hunters point willl always be fucked up tho

the homeless/street cats will definitely try you if you act stuck up or scared tho that happens all day but certain areas are cake to me....haight street quite a few times people wouldnt sell me weed because i was black, made me want to rob them when i wasnt even thinking about it before fuck type of shit is that

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Depends on where you go. Spots in Jamaica Queens were some of the scariest places I've ever been and that's the right word to use. I grew up in Watsonville, CA and anyone who's spent any real length of time there knows that's a pretty rough town, especially around Pennsylvania and Main where I grew up. But I was 20 or so when I went into Jamaica and I was scared for my life in maybe the first time in my life. It's dark because the subway is overhead, the buildings are tall so when the sun is going down, you can't see all the way down the alleys. People have more of a disregard for other people there than anywhere I've ever been. Like we were driving down a 4 lane road and traffic was totally blocked because people were walking across the road for like 10 minutes straight even though there are street lights for instance. It's not a place you want to be wandering around. And that's just one example. The Bronx by Yankee stadium is actually pretty awful. Even riding the subway after a Yankees game is really questionable that time of day.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
is angel dust (PCP, obviously) still big in NYC?

im sure the areas that are bad are pretty much more based on your own skin color too, well atleast that im sure is a factor
Don't know. I got there like a week and a half after 9/11 happened. I actually lived on Long Island but it was a quick jump on the LIRR to Manhattan. They were in the process of really trying to clean up NYC like getting rid of drugs and strip clubs and stuff like that and were already in the process but for a couple years, the city was just so different than before because of 9/11. But overall, as far as I know, it still had a lot of same issues with drugs, prostitution, violence etc... in the areas that always had those problems that you'd expect, just not Manhattan as much

Jan 5, 2006

SF is like, big city dangerous...its dangerous if you either A) not paying attention to your surroundings, which can be dangerous anywhere... or B) decided to go to the hood on your own and in that sense sorta deserve what you get other than that its not that bad.... the TL's and hunters point willl always be fucked up tho

the homeless/street cats will definitely try you if you act stuck up or scared tho that happens all day but certain areas are cake to me....haight street quite a few times people wouldnt sell me weed because i was black, made me want to rob them when i wasnt even thinking about it before fuck type of shit is that
HP ain't even bad tho... I go to school out there it's been cleaned up much more now. White folks moving in and black folks/latinos getting pushed out. Best weather in SF is there, warmest part of SF and least foggy. Not to mention those views you get from the hills. Beats Potrero Hill as far as ghetto goes. The only thing I watch out for in the TL is not stepping in human doo doo, too may close calls walking down the alleys on the way to Mezzanine or short cut to Blue Bottle or the mall. These hoods in the U.S. are soft compared to hoods in Mexico where the cops are posted up with assault rifles on every corner and still take the L.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com