Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
^ damn that fucking sucks....and i think that law is bullshit because its completely obvious whom is american and who isnt. of course youre gonna have some people who have been attempting to work the border for years, work on their accents and pass the detection but the customs start realizing who those people are after repeated times. its super obvious when a person is really from USA. i really almost feel like they get off fucking with americans and lagging them an hour or more in customs or secondary just because they CAN

and thats what i mean by the actual border is worse than TJ...you get so much of a hassle if your paperwork isnt straight and its not even that serious. they can see alot from them computers about you even think they have pictures of people.

used to hate that shit. before 9/11 the border was cake soft almost a joke...if you were walking....they were always on the job crossing over in car

you used to be able to rent a bike on the mexican side for like 4 bucks, bike across the border while all the cars were in line and the lines of people, show your ID, hand the bike back to the dude on the other side, and come back that way hella quicker. dunno if thats changed but that was always like the locals way of getting across without waiting in line
Man, it was always the Filipino border patrol agents that were dickheads about letting us back across and it would piss me off twice as bad when they were speaking broken English and giving us crap if someone didn't have their ID on them or something. It was always "yes fool, we were born in the states, live in the states, work in the states, and some of us served our country. Shut up and let us go home."

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It's not America's most dangerous city by any means. I've been all over man like I said earlier in the thread. It's not as bad as Salinas but it's not a place you want to be messing around for sure. To each their own. Everyone is tough on the internet.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you can get stabbed anywhere someone has a knife

you can get stabbed in a holding tank with a pencil

and the population is like, 5 people

ill stab the shit out of someone before i shoot them

i didnt buy all these cool ass knives for no reason people

its the Caribbean in me that makes me a stabber more than a shooter

i think anyone with island blood owns a machete its our right as people

if it goes down im going total friday the 13th on someone

straight cha cha cha wind sounds and limbs falling off