Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
dirt track super stock

here is a pic of me my brother & my mom in front of it in '80
Haha hell yeah man love old school pics like that. Everything was alot more simple back then. Flat bed trailer a tool box, couple buddys, ice chest full of beer = great times!!

Now when i go to the races its a pissing contest. Guys have like nascar rigs for their cars. Im like damn dude if u put the money in youre car like u did on ur rig u might finish better than 12th place

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Haha hell yeah man love old school pics like that. Everything was alot more simple back then. Flat bed trailer a tool box, couple buddys, ice chest full of beer = great times!!

Now when i go to the races its a pissing contest. Guys have like nascar rigs for their cars. Im like damn dude if u put the money in youre car like u did on ur rig u might finish better than 12th place
that was NASCAR back then, my pops raced for NASCAR even though it was local circuit.

we still have his NASCAR trophies & awards at my moms pad.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
They used to race at the fairgrounds in Watsonville which was pretty cool with demolition derby and all that but I think they quit doing that when I was 6 or 7 or so. I don't know that they really do that stuff anywhere anymore. The fairground track over here was just torn down last year. Those were good times.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
They used to race at the fairgrounds in Watsonville which was pretty cool with demolition derby and all that but I think they quit doing that when I was 6 or 7 or so. I don't know that they really do that stuff anywhere anymore. The fairground track over here was just torn down last year. Those were good times.
they still had sprint cars up til a few years ago at watsonville speedway
( fairgrounds ) ....I took my son & nephews there maybe 4 or 5 years back for the World of Outlaws sprint car races.

Jun 5, 2004
When i was a kid my dads work had some luncheon thing we went to with his co-workers... It was in a big tent at the sonoma speedway, and then we actually ended up having to go in. This was a actual nascar race and we were the only black people there lol, i dont know why but i thought there would be at least a black security or at least a fijian or something but no

Mar 17, 2006
dirt track super stock

here is a pic of me my brother & my mom in front of it in '80
that was NASCAR back then, my pops raced for NASCAR even though it was local circuit.

we still have his NASCAR trophies & awards at my moms pad.
Thats pretty badass man. U ever been to a flat track race?

My uncle used to be a professional motorcycle rider and raced on the ama flat track circuit in the 80s. I remember going to a few of his races and one of em was the san jose mile. Pretty amazing watchin them go 140mph on those bikes

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
When i was a kid my dads work had some luncheon thing we went to with his co-workers... It was in a big tent at the sonoma speedway, and then we actually ended up having to go in. This was a actual nascar race and we were the only black people there lol, i dont know why but i thought there would be at least a black security or at least a fijian or something but no
lmao you were in a crowd with these folks

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Where's Tim @Tim or whatever his name was? He was probably there.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I live in a super white and boring suburb now, which is the way I want it. But my family still tells me to move back to that area. I honestly have no idea how different it is now but I can't imagine raising my sons there. I honestly feel like it was an accomplishment just to get out of that area for how bad it was when I was growing up but it sucks because I love that area.
i bet you tell people where u live about how u used to live in this gangster ass place before and how they have it so lucky that they live where they live because they never would of survived in the mean streets that u hail from and they should thank the sweet lord that they never had to witness the things that u have seen

Mar 25, 2005
THEY STILL DO THOSE RACES OVER HERE PRETTY OFTEN. i LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FUCKIN TOWN AND COULD HEAR THEM LOUD AS SHIT..TRIPPY THING ABOUT IT IS MY BRO IN LAW LIVES ON THE STREET RIGHT BEHIND THE FAIRGROUNDS AND YOU DONT HEAR SHIT THERE WHEN THE RACES ARE GOING ON....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Thats pretty badass man. U ever been to a flat track race?

My uncle used to be a professional motorcycle rider and raced on the ama flat track circuit in the 80s. I remember going to a few of his races and one of em was the san jose mile. Pretty amazing watchin them go 140mph on those bikes
I raced junior flat track division from 83 when I was 7 til 88 when they closed it at SJ Mile ...I still ride to this day, but ride in Hollister & Metcalf.

I know I got some pics of that too, but Id have to dig em up.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
i bet you tell people where u live about how u used to live in this gangster ass place before and how they have it so lucky that they live where they live because they never would of survived in the mean streets that u hail from and they should thank the sweet lord that they never had to witness the things that u have seen
Just my kids. I tell them they are lucky to be where we are for sure. More than anything about the way I grew up, we were dirt poor and didn't have much of anything. My kids have it pretty good thank God. But, what you said was at least partially true, it was a lot worse there growing up than any place I've lived over here for sure.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

one of the last races at SJM before they paved it over for Winston Cup

this shit makes me wanna race flat track again

Mar 17, 2006
one of the last races at SJM before they paved it over for Winston Cup

this shit makes me wanna race flat track again

Yeah man it was an amazing track. My uncle is best friends with bubba shobert. Still have a signed shirt he sent us when we were kids. Also have a few posters and my uncle has a helmet he signed. Sadly his career was cut too short when he was riding either superbikes or moto gp and some dumb ass stopped in the middle of the track to do a burnout after the race and he hit em. Messed him up pretty bad