Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I used to fuck with this little southsider chick from WATSONE, ole girl was hiding all that bangin ass body under them dickies & flannel shirts.

A real definition of a freak, ....til her man got out of the clink.

We went to the boardwalk in SC one night for that little free concert they put on, on friday nights & the essays were maaaaaad at me for yankin one of their homegirls lol

...but they didnt say shit so fuck em. soft ass muh fuckers must have been from watsonville lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I used to fuck with this little southsider chick from WATSONE, ole girl was hiding all that bangin ass body under them dickies & flannel shirts.

We went to the boardwalk in SC one night for that little free concert they put on, on friday nights & the essays were maaaaaad at me for yankin one of their homegirls lol

...but they didnt say shit so fuck em. soft ass muh fuckers must have been from watsonville lol
You are lucky none of them were from the strawberry gang (you would have known because they would have been dressed up like strawberrys), if they were you might not be here to tell that story.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
back when I was like 6 years old my mom, her friend & I were driving to WATSONE to go to one of my dad's races ( he raced cars, wastonville speedway was the spot in the early 80's ) & there was some hitchiker on the side of hwy 152 ...moms friend was gonna pull over & give the guy a ride & I remember my mom freaking the fuck out & yelling at her for trying to stop lol

.....my mom must have known about that wastonville gangsterism way back then.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I BEEN LIVING HERE FOR 8 YEARS NOW, COMING FROM SALINAS...I DONT SEE IT...OUTSIDE OF SOME GANGSTER BITCH SHOOTING HER MAN IN THE THIGH WHILE I WAS PLAYING BALL AT RAMSEY PARK LAST YEAR, DONT SHIT HAPPEN AROUND HERE....THAT WAS PROBABLY AN ISOLATED INCIDENT AS IT WAS A DOMESTIC DISPUTE...I ALSO SEEN THIS YOUNG BUM AND AN OLD BUM GO AT IT FOR 2 "ROUND OF THE YEAR CANDIDATES" ON RODRIGUEZ STREET. tHAT WAS PRETTY AWESOME...
That's crazy to me but like I had said before, it's been a long time since I've lived there now. I moved in 93 but went back quite a few times between then and 2000 and it was still the same and maybe even worse than when I lived there. I lived in the Pennbrook Apartments damn near the whole time I lived there @ 95 Pennsylvania across from Ramsey Park. That whole area from there to Pennsylvania and Clifford was pretty damn rough, probably because of all the apartment complexes right next to each other like that. The next closest ones that are the townhouses were basically government housing for $100 per month. It wasn't that bad for me personally there, but because there were so many bangers that lived all around that area, there was a lot of funk because of starlight being there and a bunch of kids had family or older brothers from PSW that dropped them off at school right in the middle of a Norteno neighborhood. My family moved and live in Castroville and Santa Cruz now, but even then some fools stabbed a kid at a birthday party 2 doors down from my sisters house in Castroville and my youngest sisters ex boyfriend was stabbed and killed for wearing a red shirt in Santa Cruz. They finally arrested suspects for that after 2 years of looking for them. Like I said, it's not the worst area in the world but it's not an area you want to be messing around even though it's apparently nowhere near as bad as it was. Ramsey park was pretty bad when I was growing up too. In fact anywhere between Ramsey and Callahan was pretty much bad news.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
seen a full on sword fight on the beach in SC one day in 97.... this southsider had a cane with a sword in it, got into some funk with the nortes & went shogun ninja kung fu killa on their asses.

stop essay on essay violence.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
seen a full on sword fight on the beach in SC one day in 97.... this southsider had a cane with a sword in it, got into some funk with the nortes & went shogun ninja kung fu killa on their asses.

stop essay on essay violence.
lol tell me you're kidding. I hadn't been to the boardwalk in like 8 years but went with my family and was surprised to see as many scrapas there as there were. It used to just be full of white families. Not sure if it's like that anymore. I haven't been to the boardwalk since 2004 or so.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol tell me you're kidding. I hadn't been to the boardwalk in like 8 years but went with my family and was surprised to see as many scrapas there as their were. It used to just be full of white families. Not sure if it's like that anymore. I haven't been to the boardwalk since 2004 or so.
true as they come... the boardwalk is plagued with mexican gangbangers.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I live in a super white and boring suburb now, which is the way I want it. But my family still tells me to move back to that area. I honestly have no idea how different it is now but I can't imagine raising my sons there. I honestly feel like it was an accomplishment just to get out of that area for how bad it was when I was growing up but it sucks because I love that area.

Jun 5, 2004
If you go off of crime statistics, Santa Cruz has a higher crime rate than Salinas, and Salinas had a higher murder rate than San Jose and San Francisco combined 2 years ago. Those crime "statistics" don't mean a damn thing, especially when things don't get reported.

Also, if you google images for Watsonville, The first 2 categories are "831" and "Gangs." It's a list of hundreds of mugshots. I haven't seen that come up for any other town, especially of Watsonville's size. It's the 3rd thing that comes up for Salinas and Salinas is quite a bit worse than Watsonville for gang violence. Y'all can make your little jokes but you obviously have no idea.
Breh, u seem like a ok dude but i dont think ur going to get far with all that in this thread.

Nothing personal but if anybody says "my town is pretty hard because there is one hundred images of mugshots when you look on google" people are gonna laugh. You saying crime statistics dont mean shit, (and i get that crimes do go unreported sometimes) but what really dont mean shit is watsonvilles google catergories being "831" and "gang"

Its not that serious

Mar 17, 2006
back when I was like 6 years old my mom, her friend & I were driving to WATSONE to go to one of my dad's races ( he raced cars, wastonville speedway was the spot in the early 80's ) & there was some hitchiker on the side of hwy 152 ...moms friend was gonna pull over & give the guy a ride & I remember my mom freaking the fuck out & yelling at her for trying to stop lol

.....my mom must have known about that wastonville gangsterism way back then.
Whst kind of cars did youre dad race? Was it a dirt track or pavement?

Jun 5, 2004

Hey, fuck it some surenas are hella bad..ive fucked a couple fine ones, this one columbian beezy is the finest one tho by far lol i used to fuck her and i would hella call her a scrap lol n she would get mad hahahahaha