Cam’ron Releasing Own Line of Capes.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
These hoods in the U.S. are soft compared to hoods in Mexico where the cops are posted up with assault rifles on every corner and still take the L.
i guess, i was drinking in tijuana when i was 16. we never really looked at it as that violent regardless of the shit that does happen. federles just tryna get some money as per usual. they want the tourism so for the most part its allowed and not much violence pops off. i remember when they took they guns away and hey got them back, they was in the aquaduct shooting off rounds all happy and shit lol

i spent a good chunk of my life 5 minutes away from the border
of course ive known tons of people robbed by the cops but fuck it never happened to me. been to mexico hundreds of times

i was always more sketched out walking back into US at the border but thats me and my farmacia shopping ass, americans barely ever pass reveloucion ave, tourist areas are completely different & thats where federales love hanging out

why we talkin about a different country tho?...shit im sure 90% of every third world countries areas are fucked up much less mexico.... back to HP no reason for me to be there as of recent..i prolly aint been to HP since 2009 or so you may be right....but id still consider TL's pretty bad im not talking worst area ever im just saying as far as a area in SF.. i def wasnt trying to have a contest on whos worse were just talking about cities

1 dollar tacos & beer >>> whatever the fuck the mexican mafia is doing
we just there for the tacos and the drugs all that beheading shit takes a step back

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
i guess, i was drinking in tijuana when i was 16. we never really looked at it as that violent regardless of the shit that does happen. federles just tryna get some money as per usual. they want the tourism so for the most part its allowed and not much violence pops off. i remember when they took they guns away and hey got them back, they was in the aquaduct shooting off rounds all happy and shit lol

i spent a good chunk of my life 5 minutes away from the border
of course ive known tons of people robbed by the cops but fuck it never happened to me. been to mexico hundreds of times

i was always more sketched out walking back into US at the border but thats me and my farmacia shopping ass, americans barely ever pass reveloucion ave, tourist areas are completely different & thats where federales love hanging out

why we talkin about a different country tho?...shit im sure 90% of every third world countries areas are fucked up much less mexico.... back to HP no reason for me to be there as of recent..i prolly aint been to HP since 2009 or so you may be right....but id still consider TL's pretty bad im not talking worst area ever im just saying as far as a area in SF.. i def wasnt trying to have a contest on whos worse were just talking about cities

1 dollar tacos & beer >>> whatever the fuck the mexican mafia is doing
we just there for the tacos and the drugs all that beheading shit takes a step back
Lol my bad if it came off as contest of what hood is harder... I was just throwin out my views of ghettos these days. TL is actually coming up.. well the section near Market is anyhow. All because of Twitter and other tech companies. I remember getting haircuts on 6th street, crack sales going down right infront of the cops and prostitutes in the alleys. Sometimes I get tired of SF, more specifically all the whining the locals do and the stupid Mayor they got.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Lol my bad if it came off as contest of what hood is harder... I was just throwin out my views of ghettos these days. TL is actually coming up.. well the section near Market is anyhow. All because of Twitter and other tech companies. I remember getting haircuts on 6th street, crack sales going down right infront of the cops and prostitutes in the alleys. Sometimes I get tired of SF, more specifically all the whining the locals do and the stupid Mayor they got.
all good haha

damn i guess youre right, shit kinda has changed alot . i used to work on market street. do they still sell wee don the same street or has shit changed?
what so 6th street is cleaned up now? damn i can barely believe that.

Nov 18, 2010
how old is you bruh?[/QUOTE

You lost with the humor breh lol ? What the fuck was I suppose to put up a poncho pic? lol you looking confused like Clint bruh..

He was showing dubbc that you posted that gay black superman image already.

But Clint Eastwood is a boss.

Same with Lee van cleef and whoever played tuco

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I lived in Chula Vista and SD for a few years and TJ was definitely a place you don't want to mess around but somehow it never felt that bad either but nowadays, I'm not even trying to go to Mexico for any reason which sucks to say. I know Spanish and stuff but I look white enough to stand out and it's just a bad look for any tourist going down there still

Gas One

May 24, 2006
the only reason tourism changed in TJ is because they changed the rules of crossing over from just having your ID to having a passport at all times

sure a few people got spooked after the beheadings got bigger but thats the main reason things changed down there for tourism

tourists are pretty much protected in TJ unless were talking crooked cops , and my opinion on the crooked cop thing is dont go to mexico acting up getting too drunk and starting shit and everything will be fine more than likely i never once had an issue down there

the military used to love to go down there and act up until they learned that they have absolutely no protection down there, get locked up in jail in mexico its a wrap until they say it aint

but if you aint down there causing any attention to yourself or starting shit TJ (the tourist areas, im not speaking on anything resedential) really isnt that bad at all. the only thing that makes it somewhat bad is that thats where the american money is, so it brings alot of riff raff around the area attempting shit, and thats usually what the federales are on...they aint trying to fuck with the americans down there spending dough cuz thats what keeps everyone paid and thats why drugs are pretty much decriminalized and prostitution is tolerated in the red light district, they want that cash and when someones attempting to stop that cash flow, thats when theres a problem IMO

m sure TJ went through a major depression financially after that passport shit happened and things may have changed a little bit, ive been down there since but i usually handle my business have a beer or two and head back..im definitely not trying to chill

the only time things can get hairy for you is the language barrier...you wont realize when and if youre being set up on some shit..bring a person who speaks spanish and in most cases youre golden

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
the only reason tourism changed in TJ is because they changed the rules of crossing over from just having your ID to having a passport at all times
breh ....that law changed, while I was in Mazatlan.

got back to customs in Houston, Tx after 9 days in paradise only to find out my ID was not enough to get back into the country & I was with my Mexican homie too.

It was all bad, 6 hour delay & missed our flight.

thinking back maybe it was a bad idea for me to make a joke about bringing grenades back in the customs line, or saying "FUCK GEORGE BUSH" hella loud in George Bush Int'l Airport LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ damn that fucking sucks....and i think that law is bullshit because its completely obvious whom is american and who isnt. of course youre gonna have some people who have been attempting to work the border for years, work on their accents and pass the detection but the customs start realizing who those people are after repeated times. its super obvious when a person is really from USA. i really almost feel like they get off fucking with americans and lagging them an hour or more in customs or secondary just because they CAN

and thats what i mean by the actual border is worse than TJ...you get so much of a hassle if your paperwork isnt straight and its not even that serious. they can see alot from them computers about you even think they have pictures of people.

used to hate that shit. before 9/11 the border was cake soft almost a joke...if you were walking....they were always on the job crossing over in car

you used to be able to rent a bike on the mexican side for like 4 bucks, bike across the border while all the cars were in line and the lines of people, show your ID, hand the bike back to the dude on the other side, and come back that way hella quicker. dunno if thats changed but that was always like the locals way of getting across without waiting in line

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^ damn that fucking sucks....and i think that law is bullshit because its completely obvious whom is american and who isnt. of course youre gonna have some people who have been attempting to work the border for years, work on their accents and pass the detection but the customs start realizing who those people are after repeated times. its super obvious when a person is really from USA. i really almost feel like they get off fucking with americans and lagging them an hour or more in customs or secondary just because they CAN
word... because it just dont get any whiter than me.

no way in hell i coulda been mexican.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Speaking of crooked cops, one of my clients just got back from a vacation to the Dominican Republic, apparently he was on a beach with his interpreter where tourists weren't supposed to be, taking pictures of the dirty ass water, then was approached by 2 "federal officers" said he needed to get them a large sum of cash unless he wanted "something bad" to happen as he put it.

They do some talking with the interpreter and tell him he needs to find them 700 Dominican pesos.

The story is kinda funny because 700 Dominican pesos is just under $17.