Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
fuck yeah as with DAAM this shit has dope ass beats, i got listen to it a few more times, but so far I like it just as much as DAAM

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i really didnt think DAAM was that good, but im really liking this album. there were 3-4 really good songs and the rest were pretty good, there really wasnt anything i didnt like.

Jun 22, 2007
fuck yeah as with DAAM this shit has dope ass beats, i got listen to it a few more times, but so far I like it just as much as DAAM
As expected, bunch of Lynch fans hatin on the beats in 9-1 Siccness. Guess its all personal preference as I said in there. Im loving these beats just as I did w/ DAAM.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
As expected, bunch of Lynch fans hatin on the beats in 9-1 Siccness. Guess its all personal preference as I said in there. Im loving these beats just as I did w/ DAAM.

I've been a big Lynch since I first heard "The Best of Black Market - Hounds of the Underground" back in 97'. The beats back then were sick with the majority of production coming from Phonk Beta. I think this disc, and DAAM both have great production though, with a totally different vibe. I'm glad Lynch is able to work with quality producers once again.

Jan 16, 2007

I honestly wish Tech would use beats this dope....I mean clearly he can kill them......Anyone got the production credits? Im guessing Seven had at least 3 and Freddy 2

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I honestly wish Tech would use beats this dope....I mean clearly he can kill them......Anyone got the production credits? Im guessing Seven had at least 3 and Freddy 2

You can definitely hear Seven's work on here. Some of the instrumentation is off the chart with intricacies, and have that slight down-key tone. After his work on DAAM, and now this disc he's jumped up on my top-producers list. Dude is ill.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I love how people say "work with" in reference to using producers, when in all actuality they just listen to a beat that's already been fabricated, then use it.

Very few artists, unless they're producers themselves, sit and make beats with a producer. The producer on hand during recording is used to mix, master, and add effects for the most part.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I love how people say "work with" in reference to using producers, when in all actuality they just listen to a beat that's already been fabricated, then use it.

Very few artists, unless they're producers themselves, sit and make beats with a producer. The producer on hand during recording is used to mix, master, and add effects for the most part.

It depends on the situation in the studio. From watching some in the studio work on DAAM, it looked like Seven was on hand for some of the recording/mixing. Also I would say that an artist picks the producer and piece of production, so that would actually be working with the producer. Phones, and the internet make it easy to make changes, and send things back and forth even if they're not in the same room.