Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Exactly. And he ain't got that extensive of a catalog, he been in the game 20 plus years too. Hes fucked off every business venture he has ever attempted. I like his music and have done so for bout 15 years but fuck sake
when he releases this its gonna be what, like his 7th solo LP not counting the shit he did with Bo and the shit he did with Eiht.....the average life span of a rapper in the game is maybe 2 or 3 albums.....7 is an extensive catalog especially since none of his albums are really frisbees

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Here's a write-up for the album:

What started with Dinner And A Movie continues with Coathanga Strangla. The second installment of what will be a trilogy, Coathanga Strangla shows once again that Brotha Lynch Hung is here to kill the competition. With a unique style, whose influences can be heard across the spectrum of rap music, Brotha Lynch Hung uses Coathanga Strangla to weave his intricate stories in a way that's undeniably memorable. Tracks like "Spit It Out" and "Mannibalector" definitely show why Lynch has the darkest psyche of the Strange Music roster, while "Takin' Online Orders" and "I See You", both featuring Tech N9ne, showcase two lyricists at the top of their game. Following the overwhelming success of the viral videos that accompanied Dinner And A Movie, 3 more videos will be released leading up to the street date of Coathanga Strangla, continuing the evolution of the trilogy.

Coathanga Strangla continues the cinematic-like experience -- picking up where Dinner And A Movie left off -- immersing listeners into a vivid and graphic world, brought to life thru the lyrics and visions of one of the sickest emcees in the game. Featuring the likes of Tech N9ne, COS, G Macc and Devious, Coathanga Strangla is the kind of album that can easily take your breath away and leave you begging for mercy.
Something else noted was:

Brotha Lynch Hung
Over 1.6 million albums sold
Dinner And A Movie (2009) sold over 35k units
I noticed too that in the overview of the marketing/advertising, samplers weren't specifically mentioned like usual.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
new video should be out tomorrow.

brotha lynch and madesicc family go on tour in april with doomsday too. hell yeah

Jun 22, 2007
Tracklist & snippets:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coathanga-Strangla-Explicit/dp/B004RAE3AM/

01. Working Late (Intro) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Tabitha McGlothin)
02. The Coathanga (feat. COS)
03. Mannibalector (feat. Crookwood & COS)
04. Look What I Did (Skit)(feat. Devious)
05. Look It's A Dead Body
06. Sooner Or Later (feat. Mr. Blap)
07. Fucc Off Again (Skit)
08. Suicide Watch (feat. Devious, Lauren Brinson, First Degree The DE & Don Rob)
09. Spit It Out (feat. COS)
10. Red Dead Bodies (feat. G Macc)
11. Blinded By Desire (feat. Lauren Brinson)
12. Friday Night (feat. COS)
13. The Visit (Skit) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Don Rob)
14. I C U (feat. Tech N9ne)
15. I'm Not Perfect (feat. G Macc, COS & Crookwood)
16. I Don't Think My Momma Ever Loved Me (feat. Mr. Blap & Irv Da Phenom)
17. Eating Fingers (Skit) (feat. Marcell Sanders, Brandon Wade, Alex Glass & Brya Akdersen)
18. Therapy Session (feat. Bleezo, Big NoLove, Save Sicc & Skitso)
19. It Happens (feat. First Degree The DE & Tall Cann)
20. Takin' Online Orders (feat. Tech N9ne)
21. Outro (feat. Lauren Brinson)

Jul 29, 2008
Tracklist & snippets:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coathanga-Strangla-Explicit/dp/B004RAE3AM/

01. Working Late (Intro) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Tabitha McGlothin)
02. The Coathanga (feat. COS)
03. Mannibalector (feat. Crookwood & COS)
04. Look What I Did (Skit)(feat. Devious)
05. Look It's A Dead Body
06. Sooner Or Later (feat. Mr. Blap)
07. Fucc Off Again (Skit)
08. Suicide Watch (feat. Devious, Lauren Brinson, First Degree The DE & Don Rob)
09. Spit It Out (feat. COS)
10. Red Dead Bodies (feat. G Macc)
11. Blinded By Desire (feat. Lauren Brinson)
12. Friday Night (feat. COS)
13. The Visit (Skit) (feat. Lauren Brinson & Don Rob)
14. I C U (feat. Tech N9ne)
15. I'm Not Perfect (feat. G Macc, COS & Crookwood)
16. I Don't Think My Momma Ever Loved Me (feat. Mr. Blap & Irv Da Phenom)
17. Eating Fingers (Skit) (feat. Marcell Sanders, Brandon Wade, Alex Glass & Brya Akdersen)
18. Therapy Session (feat. Bleezo, Big NoLove, Sav Sicc & Skitso)
19. It Happens (feat. First Degree The DE & Tall Cann)
20. Takin' Online Orders (feat. Tech N9ne)
21. Outro (feat. Lauren Brinson)
FIXED
HOPEFULLY THEY SPELL SAV SICC'S NAME RIGHT ON OTHER STUFF LOL

Jan 20, 2007
^ Really? I think this shit sounds just as dope as DAAM, if not better. I know its just snippets, but these beats sound crazy IMO.
I hope it's as dope as DAAM,. I'm still been bumping that album, but it's just the snippets. hard to get into them. I'm hoping for it to leak soon. Possibiltly.

Jan 16, 2007
I hope it's as dope as DAAM,. I'm still been bumping that album, but it's just the snippets. hard to get into them. I'm hoping for it to leak soon. Possibiltly.
honestly though I thought the snippets for Genius sounding like shit, then after getting the full album, I found myself listening to it straight through 3 times in a row while on a long drive because of how dope it was to me.