Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004

Pre-Order at StrangeMusicInc.Net
What started with Dinner And A Movie continues with Coathanga Strangla… The second installment of the trilogy will hit stores 4-5-11, but here’s your chance to pre-order it from Strange Music. Brotha Lynch hung is definitely upping the ante on what you can expect from his twisted mind with Coathanga Strangla – taking you to those dark places you never even knew existed with tracks like “Spit It Out” and “Mannibalector”. Pre-order Coathanga Strangla to receive your autographed copy of the album, a limited edition pre-order Coathanga Strangla t-shirt and a sticker of the album cover. Don’t miss your chance, pre-order Coathanga Strangla – it’s the kind of album that will take your breath away and leave you begging for mercy.

Jan 16, 2007
I ama preorder this like every strange cd....but where the fuck is the preorder unreleased track....i look forward to that more so then the sticker and the shirt.....

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/12/tech-n9ne-breaks-down-bad-season-track-by-track/13/
“Losin’ My Mind”
It just sounded like some MC shit. I originally wrote that hook for Brother Lynch Hung, it reminded me of something he would sing for me. But me and him just now started talking again because we kinda got into it. And nobody knows that. You’re the first to know that. I been hiding it from people ’cause I am the exec at Strange so I gotta be bigger when bullshit happens. But we ain’t been speakin’ at all. I just now started textin’ him again because I’m bigger than that. He’s too talented for me to be holding something against his ass. ’Cause everybody know he’s fuckin’ crazy for real. And if you don’t know, he’s a true psycho, it’s not an act. And sometimes that shit can get nerve racking. So it got super nerve racking, that’s all I’ma say. And we had words in a meeting so we haven’t spoke for real. So we just now started speaking. So I wrote that hook… that’s Brother Lynch Hung voice to me. The first thing I said to him after all this time, “You’re way too talented, you’re in your own league, man.” So that was when it kind of mended it. I’m tryna get him to even surpass me. Nigga, I ain’t trippin’ on nothin’. I ain’t trippin’ on who’s doper. I know the fans gon’ do that. I’m tryin’ get that nigga bigger than me if possible. Same thing with Kaliko, same thing with all these niggas. I’m the exec, muthafucka! I just happen to be a rapping nigga, too. I gotta be the bigger man, you know what I’m sizzlin’? So all that shit that happened is bullshit. We too dope to be separate.

May 7, 2008
kain that info is old as shyt lol thanks for the reread of old facts :p..

i hope losing my mind is rereleased as it was intended at some point