Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
I never thought I'd hear an album where the production exceeds my expectations but the rapping doesn't. Lynch is just not cutting it for me. Still, the production is so hot that it's worth it to sit through Lynch's rhymes. At this point, the music is more cinema than substance, and to that end, the cinematic taste of the album, along with the production, make it a great album for me. I've always been a fan of Horror-esque beats and music. If Lynch's rhymes were on par, this would be a very solid release for me.
This is exactly how I feel about the album, could'nt have said it better myself.

May 1, 2009
Just listened to it for the first (and second) time. I like it and think its a very solid album. It definitely fits in with the first one, but I like the production on this one a little more than DAAM. Lynch was tight, didnt disappoint. Overall, if i were to give DAAM a 7/10 this would be 7.5 or 8/10

Jul 1, 2004
that's plain silly. that's like saying: couldn't have done without lynch though, tech remember that
Lynch couldnt even release Dinner and a Movie without Strange. Let alone releasing this album too. Lynch couldnt put together a simple mixtape while he was unsigned.

Yea strange has nothing to do with this...:ermm:

Oct 23, 2006
God damn this album is fuckin HOT SHIT!!! I love it. Lynch is killin um and for once all the features he has are on point, even COS is comin with solid shit. I give this shit 9/10. Production is banging, features are dope, Lynch is kill it, and the whole thing flows very smoothly. Not to mention all the movie quality videos he is puttin out. Lynch is on top of his game.