Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
ur crazy.......sooner or later is fucking awesome and the best track on the album
That jam is dope.. the hook was a nice variance to the usual cut 'n slash we're used to.. but I still feel Tech on "Takin' Online Orders" smoked the rest of the album with a 16.. just my opinion.. I felt DAAM had better beats.. "DOA," "Don't Worry Mama" & "Sit In That Corner Bitch" for instance are new Lynch classics..

Oct 25, 2006
I never thought I'd hear an album where the production exceeds my expectations but the rapping doesn't. Lynch is just not cutting it for me. Still, the production is so hot that it's worth it to sit through Lynch's rhymes. At this point, the music is more cinema than substance, and to that end, the cinematic taste of the album, along with the production, make it a great album for me. I've always been a fan of Horror-esque beats and music. If Lynch's rhymes were on par, this would be a very solid release for me.

Also, did Yelawolf's producer (forgot his name) have a few beats on here? Sounds like Suicide Watch and Therapy Session are very similar in structure to Pop The Trunk (Suicide Watch more than Therapy Session).

Jun 22, 2007
I never thought I'd hear an album where the production exceeds my expectations but the rapping doesn't. Lynch is just not cutting it for me. Still, the production is so hot that it's worth it to sit through Lynch's rhymes. At this point, the music is more cinema than substance, and to that end, the cinematic taste of the album, along with the production, make it a great album for me. I've always been a fan of Horror-esque beats and music. If Lynch's rhymes were on par, this would be a very solid release for me.

Also, did Yelawolf's producer (forgot his name) have a few beats on here? Sounds like Suicide Watch and Therapy Session are very similar in structure to Pop The Trunk (Suicide Watch more than Therapy Session).
Therapy Session was the lone Phonk Beta beat....And since Lynch said the majority of the album was produced by Seven, I bet Suicide Watch is a Seven beat.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
A dude at my new job who likes Tech and Strange brought me a burned copy today haha. He got his Strange pre-order in the mail on Saturday I believe.

I've only listened to a few songs so far, which was just on my way home from work. What I heard was solid though.

Jan 16, 2007
1. Working Late - Jemal "Phonk Beta" Boyd
2. The Coathanga - Seven
3. Mannibalector - Seven
4. Look What I Did - J. "Mr. Blap" Cotton
5. Look It's A Dead Body - Dustin "DJ Epik" Worswick
6. Sooner Or Later - Seven
7. Fucc Off Again - Ben Cybulsky & Mike Baiardi
8. Suicide Watch - Seven
9. Spit It Out - Seven
10. Red Dead Bodies - Seven
11. Blinded By Desire - Seven
12. Friday Night - Seven
13. The Visit - J. "Mr. Blap" Cotton, Rob Rebeck, Kevin Mann
14. ICU - Justinn "Axis" Patton
15. Im Not Perfect - Dustin "DJ Epik" Worswick
16. I Don't Think Momma Ever Loved Me - Seven
17. Eating Fingers - J. "Mr. Blap" Cotton
18. Therapy Sessions - Jemal "Phonk Beta" Boyd
19. It Happens - Seven
20. Takin' Online Orders - Seven
21. Outro - Jemal "Phonk Beta" Body

Apr 25, 2002
Got the package in the mail. Good look to Strange for doing preorder packages like that. The album is still soakin in, but shit seems like slaps all the way through and Lynch is gassin like nobody else in the game.