Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
honestly though I thought the snippets for Genius sounding like shit, then after getting the full album, I found myself listening to it straight through 3 times in a row while on a long drive because of how dope it was to me.
Same, snippets sounded like garbage to me, I fell in love with that album though.

As for the guest spots - is anyone really that surprised? Lynch is running out of things to say, just keeps repeating the same stuff over and over, needs some others to fill in the blanks for him.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They may not all be features in the traditional sense either. Could be some cases like Meat from DAAM, where the song is sandwiched between intros and outros and those performing such are credited as features.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Finally found it!!!!! Its OUT THERE...listening now...went straight to "Therapy Session"

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
I'm coming into this one with fairly low expectations for no particular reason (which is rare for me), so here's hoping I'm impressed