Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I just think it's ironic that Tech's been wanting him on the label for a long time, gets him, and finds out he's really a sociopath with a tendency to get lazy.

Mar 7, 2004
this is just what ive speculated. Lynch dropped off a kalico and lynch tour{right around the time Everyone was saying his stage performance sucked}. So im sure that that pissed tech off[ if i was lynch i would have done the same just so i can step it up}. as far as lazyness We've all got a second lp from the guy in two years{most rappers put out an album years apart}. dude had been stuck with blacKmarket for how many years and everone still says he's lazy. Ive seen alot of progress in the past 2 years. LYNCH IS NOT TECH . and there is very few ppl who have the drive that TECH has. if anything hopefully lynch will come back stronger.

and wheres the video's? 3 more to go.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
That's not really a fair comparison though. Dre is a producer first and foremost, and he's done quite a bit of production work over the years.

Apr 6, 2010
That's not really a fair comparison though. Dre is a producer first and foremost, and he's done quite a bit of production work over the years.
Ever since Dre stopped using a lot samples, his beats have been sounding similar. All the percussion sounds the exact same. I know he makes a lot of skeletal beats too, basically just programing a few things and leaving it for awhile. It's a slow, lazy-ass streamlining process that he uses. lI haven't been impressed by a beat of his since "Imagine" off Snoop's Blue Carpet Treatment.

Dec 8, 2009
I don't think it's a lazy issue...more of a stubborn one.

Lynch released tons and tons of material...really there aint to many independent rappers that have the extensive catalogue that Lynch does.

I just think after he got fucked by Black Market it's made him a difficult mofo 2 deal with.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Exactly. And he ain't got that extensive of a catalog, he been in the game 20 plus years too. Hes fucked off every business venture he has ever attempted. I like his music and have done so for bout 15 years but fuck sake

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
I mean...his laziness can't be that much of an issue. Two CD's and Two mixtapes in two years. Can't expect much more than that...