Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Mar 26, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
This is a thread about a CD, the title doesn't say "green eyes". You're nothin but a groupie or a green-eyes second or third account, so your opinion doesn't matter. How do i know that cops print shit out? That's a stupid ass question. I bet you know how to hit print on your computer. It's not hard. :classic:

Every time green-eyes blood pressure goes up a notch in these threads it's funny as hell. This is all comedy to me and I could care less what you say about a screen name. Corny ass fools.

Also look at the poll, basically 93% of the votes (100% if green penis didn't vote on 3 different accounts) are all sayin fuck him.

So what's your response gonna be now Guidette?

I voted Hell yes just because he is a good rapper to me. Snitch or not when I first heard doc I liked his raps,style shit like that, yea everybody and they mama heard something about him snitching, but that dont have nothing to do with his music, he still droppin shit and everyone keeps talkin.

look at ya boy SYKO he came up on siccness making false statements and everybody on his dick about his new albums now.. there is too many transformers on here... and even if doc did so-called snitched who gives a fuck, Yall swear like he the only nigga that has been in that type of situation when I can bet 80% of yall shit talkers on here havent even been put to the test and if you were you probably spilled your guts. Main thing is all the shit talking towards doc is worthless cause he still droppin music, getting promotions and doing the same old thang.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
not same old thang, it's some new corny shit. how the fuck do you call an album bloccstyle when it's not?? i agree with your statement that his personal life should not interfere with judging his music, but all this new shit is club music, not bloccstyle music.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
gthug619 said:
I voted Hell yes just because he is a good rapper to me. Snitch or not when I first heard doc I liked his raps,style shit like that, yea everybody and they mama heard something about him snitching, but that dont have nothing to do with his music, he still droppin shit and everyone keeps talkin.

look at ya boy SYKO he came up on siccness making false statements and everybody on his dick about his new albums now.. there is too many transformers on here... and even if doc did so-called snitched who gives a fuck, Yall swear like he the only nigga that has been in that type of situation when I can bet 80% of yall shit talkers on here havent even been put to the test and if you were you probably spilled your guts. Main thing is all the shit talking towards doc is worthless cause he still droppin music, getting promotions and doing the same old thang.

LOL at evil pickles getting clowned on. this dude right here got his mind right and like a man told you he voted Hell yes and my guess is you will be seeing more hell yes votes in the near future cause the siccness does have some real hogs on here that aint scared to be leaders and not be followers. i also liked how this dude broke it down to you about why he voted hell yes and if anybody else on here had the correct thought process they would say the same which is why i decided to do 2 Doc records cause his music is tight and his personal life is seperate. str8 up............

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
gthug619 said:
what are you a story teller, quit that shit.
he is more then a story teller, he is a cop, and he is a detective, and he is the D.A. and he is the siccness judge and Jury, aside from that he is a pickle packin gang banger LOL........LMAO.........LOL.........LMAO...... hahahahahahahaha.

this detective ass evil pickles went back 3 years in my thread and post logs with more then 1,000 posts that i have and dug up some old post i made. if that doesn't tell you that he is a siccness stalker with a major hard for me i dont know what one is. LMAO....... you see how i get the WEAK MINDED? THEY MY BITCHES AND THEY USE MY WORDS AND PHRASES cause they IN LOVE WIT ME!!!!!!!!!! STR8 UP........ BITCH MAKE ME RICH!!!!

May 30, 2006
I went back in some old post cuz I do what they called "diggin up dirt". U & Lim was making threats @ each other & now your sharing a sleeping bag & sippin out the same straw. And I never said I was nt gonna buy it soley based on him being a snitch. I aint buying the shit cuz it sounds like hot fuckin garbage. If gthug wants 2 buy that shit then it don't effect me @ all. If I was really an informant don't u think I would of arrested yo ass a long time ago judging from all the incriminating shit you've said in post. Big Craze said he seen Docs paperwork with his own eyes. Why didn't u deny the snitching then? Doc was never a good MC point blank. Setripin was only halfway decent cuz of Lynch. U obviously know nothing about hip hop. Since u scan so many units why don't port a thread every month post the soundscan numbers ur doing.

Nov 7, 2005
maculentways said:
hahahaha omg, now theres a siccness advertisement for "bloccstlye 2".... complete with the spelling error.... ahhahhhahahahahhahhahahahaha

sadness

::

No shit. It's hard for me to dish out a little money for a project that is put out by someone who obviously don't give a fuck about the product itself. Not to mention dude tries to act like an online Suge Knight.

May 30, 2006
Anaheim*Rob said:
No shit. It's hard for me to dish out a little money for a project that is put out by someone who obviously don't give a fuck about the product itself. Not to mention dude tries to act like an online Suge Knight.
And not to mention his number one artist iz skinnier then Snoop.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
The Evil Genius said:
I went back in some old post cuz I do what they called "diggin up dirt". U & Lim was making threats @ each other & now your sharing a sleeping bag & sippin out the same straw. And I never said I was nt gonna buy it soley based on him being a snitch. I aint buying the shit cuz it sounds like hot fuckin garbage. If gthug wants 2 buy that shit then it don't effect me @ all. If I was really an informant don't u think I would of arrested yo ass a long time ago judging from all the incriminating shit you've said in post. Big Craze said he seen Docs paperwork with his own eyes. Why didn't u deny the snitching then? Doc was never a good MC point blank. Setripin was only halfway decent cuz of Lynch. U obviously know nothing about hip hop. Since u scan so many units why don't port a thread every month post the soundscan numbers ur doing.
what they call Diggin up dirt huh? aint that what cops do to build a case? i wish you would come and arrest me you fuckin pig that would be yo last attempt at an arrest. i knew you was a pig dude. all the proper talk, all the cop phrases, and only cops be going hard like they butt hurt, and never showing your face or contact info. man i aint fuckin wit cops in forums low life piece of shit cop fuck. EVERYONE DONT FUCK WIT THIS DUDE EVIL GENIOUS HE FIVE O FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! diggin up dirt did it for me.

May 30, 2006
Green Eyes grow up. Proper talk? If u ever made it past 4th grade u would know its called using correct english. Stop while ur ahead. U can't match me when it comes 2 words. I'm very gifted @ this shit. Diggin up dirt aint what cops do its what real niggaz do when they wanna expose how phony somebody is. Show my face? Why are u dying 2 see my face so bad? Ur already "Not Sure" weather u like men or women so maybe u need some alone time 2 gather ur thoughts. I don't need u jackin off 2 my pix. Its already creepy how u keep asking 4 my address. Actually its down right scary cuz u look like a sexual predator that stalk grown ass men.

Apr 8, 2005
^ your a fuckin faggot, never say your italian again, it gives my bloodline a bad name you jewish attention whore bitch, if homie was a cop, you think hed be fuckin around on a site like this where everyones a wannabe tough guy and aint doin shit in real life, if there is a cop on here, he is runnin ragged keepin up with the false e thugs, the very mention that he could be a cop shows your street smarts, no wonder you fuck with snitchs and all this other bullshit, then talk hard tryin to get adresses, honestly, if your stupid enough to travel across the city for an ass kicking, being that yur a lil jewish choir boy, then you dont deserve to have power over a record label or anything, and wtf is yur sig, you had to pick a favorite picture or your lil night in a shining Ferrari, thats some dick riden shit, after i seen u guys in threads talkin shit to eachother, what a shifty ass fake motherfucker, everyone is airing you out and all you can say is you make them your bitch, id love to see you even try to make me your bitch outside of that dumb text shit you always say you cock sucking whore.

about mr docter, he could be the most credible dude on the streets, without lynch, he aint sellin shit, cause hes straight ass these days. doin shit on a beachboys sample, wtf is this, he dont even have to be a snitch to ruin his career with that poor excuse for an album called documentary

Mar 15, 2006
thatguy said:
^ your a fuckin faggot, never say your italian again, it gives my bloodline a bad name you jewish attention whore bitch, if homie was a cop, you think hed be fuckin around on a site like this where everyones a wannabe tough guy and aint doin shit in real life, if there is a cop on here, he is runnin ragged keepin up with the false e thugs, the very mention that he could be a cop shows your street smarts, no wonder you fuck with snitchs and all this other bullshit, then talk hard tryin to get adresses, honestly, if your stupid enough to travel across the city for an ass kicking, being that yur a lil jewish choir boy, then you dont deserve to have power over a record label or anything, and wtf is yur sig, you had to pick a favorite picture or your lil night in a shining Ferrari, thats some dick riden shit, after i seen u guys in threads talkin shit to eachother, what a shifty ass fake motherfucker, everyone is airing you out and all you can say is you make them your bitch, id love to see you even try to make me your bitch outside of that dumb text shit you always say you cock sucking whore.

about mr docter, he could be the most credible dude on the streets, without lynch, he aint sellin shit, cause hes straight ass these days. doin shit on a beachboys sample, wtf is this, he dont even have to be a snitch to ruin his career with that poor excuse for an album called documentary
Amen. I don't even think he's Italian because he didn't get the Guidette thing. Maybe he spells it Italion because lion sounds like lyin. Maybe we should take up his tactic of creating more accounts so he can raise the vote to make himself look better. You know damn well it's 99% him voting Hell Yes. Creating more accounts to vote no would equal things out again. No way in hell it raised to 7 yes votes in just a couple hours without him doin it himself.

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:

What exactly do you like about his raps,style...just wondering?
Are you a fan of 50 Cents also?