Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Oct 14, 2004
thats the bidness nigga! gthug broke it down for that bitch comfirmed hate trick! and that wigger thatfag white boy is a punk ass bitch too. muthafuccas know they jealous so they spend hours and hours diggin up dirt on lorenzo hahahaha. that shows these niggas are truely hoes in real life spendin all that time to find pics and paint them, and then the long ass interview wit pics of lorenzo all thru it.>.>.>.>. these niggas is in LOVE wit green eyes. damn this dude is already famous but these hoes is on some triple overtime puttin in major work to get him to master p status shittttt

somebody need to shut dis thread down cause all you doin is helpin green eyes not hurtin green eyes and that shit isd reall but thats all good though cause docs shit has always been good music and green eyes puts tight shit out...... paper route is the shit and so was docs other records fools is trippen in here being cops and writing reports and interviews grind a fag is stuck on stupid wit evil suckin bubble cocks and thatfag thinkin he a nigga wit his weak raps for his sig lmao....... be men and get off another mans dicc unless you a fag. lorenzo come back and roast these fools again that shit is hilarious how green eyes goes hard on dem and deez niggas spend a whole week researchin posts threads myspace and drawin pics lol that some gay dicc ridin shit

Apr 8, 2005
Documentary said:
thats the bidness nigga! gthug broke it down for that bitch comfirmed hate trick! and that wigger thatfag white boy is a punk ass bitch too. muthafuccas know they jealous so they spend hours and hours diggin up dirt on lorenzo hahahaha. that shows these niggas are truely hoes in real life spendin all that time to find pics and paint them, and then the long ass interview wit pics of lorenzo all thru it.>.>.>.>. these niggas is in LOVE wit green eyes. damn this dude is already famous but these hoes is on some triple overtime puttin in major work to get him to master p status shittttt

somebody need to shut dis thread down cause all you doin is helpin green eyes not hurtin green eyes and that shit isd reall but thats all good though cause docs shit has always been good music and green eyes puts tight shit out...... paper route is the shit and so was docs other records fools is trippen in here being cops and writing reports and interviews grind a fag is stuck on stupid wit evil suckin bubble cocks and thatfag thinkin he a nigga wit his weak raps for his sig lmao....... be men and get off another mans dicc unless you a fag. lorenzo come back and roast these fools again that shit is hilarious how green eyes goes hard on dem and deez niggas spend a whole week researchin posts threads myspace and drawin pics lol that some gay dicc ridin shit
lol, i did no digging, i got a good memmory, everything i said about lorenzo was off memmory and what ive seen, i posted no links, my words are harsh enough, being that the truth hurts, and you are harder on lorenzos dick than jay z was on biggies, get the fuck outta here, reppin that weak ass album with yur nameand as far as my sig, i wrote all that shit when i was like 15, and that shits more complex than anything doc has ever said, get the fuck outta here

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
your stupid as fuck, I gave my opinion on everything you asked, read the fuckin replys you a punk ass nigga you the one askin if I'm a 50 fan, (everyone has there own opinions) I answered that question also so slap yo self again for being a dum fuck. You is hatin.. and even if he didnt sell alot of units...and?? the nigga made his money and you still yappin like a lil jealous bitch..hahaha...You talkin like you been there and done that, you a bitch ass nigga talkin the talk like a bunch of other fake e-bangin ass niggaz, just like alot of peeps that havent even had a piece or even a taste of the game, so go on and talk your shit cause you aint real and everything you say is from other niggaz you heard it from...dam should I go on?

Real niggaz know whats up, know one is dick riding anyone, real niggaz give other real niggaz ACKNOWLEDGEMENT in the game, somethin you dont know about. Dont be mad at me cause I like the niggaz muzic, dont be hurt playboy just put the tampon on and be maaaad. He may not be big in the mainstream era but he had a video on BET... I mean how you gonna sit there and talk shit when he went from makin pretty good skrilla = to hittin the jackpot being promoted everywhere just from that album, even if the album dont sell shit.... you talkin like the nigga didnt get paid but thats where your confused cause its not all about that when your shit is sellin in target and other places you wouldnt think you would see a doc album, but it aint no suprize comin from a punk nigga like you, you heard of tony yayo right he from the gay unit and his album didnt sell shit I dont even need to go through and find out, point is he made his skrilla. Keep talkin playboy you aint grindin shit from what I see.
lolz Punk huh? hahaha ok, mayne. You still never answered my question..." Are you a 50 Cents fan?"

Yeah you really broke it down to me why you are so in love with that nigga doc....haha first off you don't know shit, You consider Doc mainstream because he had 50, Jay-Z and 40 on his album? I mean he had recycled garbage verses. Get a clue his albums don't push units because they are wack with the exception of the Original Bloccstyle but we know why that was.."Lynch"

Oh You bringing up Tony Yayo....right.lolz Well Tony yayo had signed a contract and was paid up front and maybe you should look it up because he sold hella more units then any Doc album ever did combined. Have you seen Doc lately? Nigga is broke...he isn't even a part of this project, Loren is putting this out with shit he collected and stuff he saved.

Most of the shit you posted in this thread is incorrect.

You getting all heated over some washed up snitch ass rap nigga on the internet. hahaha I bet you would suck Doc's dick if he asked you, sorry for talking shit about the nigga you love but I was just stating a fact. Btw you come off more of a punk by your posts in this thread getting all upset and crying over someone you never met....probably using the tears from your eyes as lubricant as you jack off to Doc's album cover...GTFOH you faggot ass jock ridding rap groupie bitch.

Mar 5, 2007
Documentary said:

This is pathetic....Green Eyes has to post with another user account. Everybody knows Documentary = Green Eyes. This post sounds exactly like the shit Green Eyes would say. lol @ him mentioning Paper Route.

My purpose in posting isn't to try and hurt Green Eyes or anybody else... I am just stating my opinions on it. This all started with Loren trying to push trash albums on us....Everybody remembers the last time he was trying to hype the "Documentary" album. lol He was talking all big and shit then disappeared after that weak shit flopped.

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
and even if he didnt sell alot of units...and?? the nigga made his money
Oh my mistake...you seen Doc's bankroll?

gthug619 said:
so go on and talk your shit cause you aint real and everything you say is from other niggaz you heard it from...dam should I go on?
Please do go on.....I am lmfao with every post you type kid.

gthug619 said:
Real niggaz know whats up, know one is dick riding anyone, real niggaz give other real niggaz ACKNOWLEDGEMENT in the game, somethin you dont know about.
lolz show me any real niggas giving Doc his "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT"? Who you, yous a real nigga...now am I supposed to take your word for it cuzz?

lol I have yet to hear any artists say anything good about Doc and Lorenzo here.

gthug619 said:
when your shit is sellin in target and other places you wouldnt think you would see a doc album,
lolz now we know when a rapper has "made" it, his shit be up in Target y'all. lol I only seen Doc's album in Circles, Tower, and Zia's 3 places....granted I am in Arizona so maybe it is different in Sactown where he is from but whatever.

gthug619 said:
you heard of tony yayo right he from the gay unit and his album didnt sell shit I dont even need to go through and find out, point is he made his skrilla. Keep talkin playboy you aint grindin shit from what I see.
I aint grinding from what you see...lol what do you see kid? Wipe the cum from outta your eyes faggot and see shit for what it is....Jocking Green Eyes nuts isn't going to result in you obtaining a free backstage pass to C_Lim's show. Yayo didn't sell shit huh? lol Oh the first week it only debuted at #2 Billboard 200 charts by selling 214,687 shit done went past gold by now mayne. lol trying to compare Yayo to Doc...hahahaha

Where you come up with these great facts.. kid?

And on another note why do you refer to G-unit as Gay-unit? I understand people having a preferred taste in music but what is wrong with them...really?

Feb 8, 2003
grind4mine said:
lolz Punk huh? hahaha ok, mayne. You still never answered my question..." Are you a 50 Cents fan?"

Yeah you really broke it down to me why you are so in love with that nigga doc....haha first off you don't know shit, You consider Doc mainstream because he had 50, Jay-Z and 40 on his album? I mean he had recycled garbage verses. Get a clue his albums don't push units because they are wack with the exception of the Original Bloccstyle but we know why that was.."Lynch"

Oh You bringing up Tony Yayo....right.lolz Well Tony yayo had signed a contract and was paid up front and maybe you should look it up because he sold hella more units then any Doc album ever did combined. Have you seen Doc lately? Nigga is broke...he isn't even a part of this project, Loren is putting this out with shit he collected and stuff he saved.

You getting all heated over some washed up snitch ass rap nigga on the internet. hahaha I bet you would suck Doc's dick if he asked you, sorry for talking shit about the nigga you love but I was just stating a fact. Btw you come off more of a punk by your posts in this thread getting all upset and crying over someone you never met....probably using the tears from your eyes as lubricant as you jack off to Doc's album cover...GTFOH you faggot ass jock ridding rap groupie bitch.

LOL

GRILLED EM!

Kinda reminds me of when i roasted Y-Dresta & Mafiaqueen off here with impact

Feb 8, 2003
grind4mine said:
Oh my mistake...you seen Doc's bankroll?

Please do go on.....I am lmfao with every post you type kid.

lolz show me any real niggas giving Doc his "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT"? Who you, yous a real nigga...now am I supposed to take your word for it cuzz?

lol I have yet to hear any artists say anything good about Doc and Lorenzo here.

lolz now we know when a rapper has "made" it, his shit be up in Target y'all. lol I only seen Doc's album in Circles, Tower, and Zia's 3 places....granted I am in Arizona so maybe it is different in Sactown where he is from but whatever.

I aint grinding from what you see...lol what do you see kid? Wipe the cum from outta your eyes faggot and see shit for what it is....Jocking Green Eyes nuts isn't going to result in you obtaining a free backstage pass to C_Lim's show. Yayo didn't sell shit huh? lol Oh the first week it only debuted at #2 Billboard 200 charts by selling 214,687 shit done went past gold by now mayne. lol trying to compare Yayo to Doc...hahahaha

Where you come up with these great facts.. kid?

And on another note why do you refer to G-unit as Gay-unit? I understand people having a preferred taste in music but what is wrong with them...really?

Doctor pull the plug we lost this one.

You absolutely killed him

Mar 15, 2006
Documentary said:

Damn Brown-Eye, when did you start talking about yourself in third person? Must have multiple personalities and shit. Get a psychiatrist, you seem to need one. Butt hurt personality 1 is being backed up by butt hurt personality number 2 and 3.

Oct 14, 2004
grind4mine said:
Oh my

damn grind a fag is on one wit this shit. damn sucka why you writing a diary you that lonely in your tiny room at night wit nuthin to do but think of shit to write........... that had to take you over an hour to do............ punks hoes like you wit nuttin to do but quote shitt and still got nuttin to say........ you talkin aboout bankrolls and if gthug seen docs? well nigga have you seen docs muthafucca??????? do you know doc???? you grind harder than a fag on polk street homey........ all you talk about is doc and green eyes like you a rap historian and you live in arizona lol....... wtf.......... punk ass bitches in dis shit and oh yeah im green eyes you stupid fucks..... im in sac wit a drop vette and a hummer wit strippers doin whatever i want on the daily....... loll thats me....... this is mt alter ego lolo. keep believin it cause so farr you been wrong about everything........

you see how stupid you is thatfag????? my last post wasnt about you it was about evil and bubbles DIIGIN UP DIRT. but you are the first to get on here and talk about how good your memory is........lmao... this nigga talking abot his memory like he the shit when the post had nothin nto do wit him. just like a bitch always thinkin someone is lookin at you or tryin to get wit you. you a 18 year old wigger wit no dicc and balls in the real world u a pussy.........

May 30, 2006
Green Eyes reminds me of a sexual sadist. He's clearly an online sociopath. Logging in from different accounts, threatening rape & torture. Sad. I bet he uses his Myspace 2 pick up under age boys & girls by promising them Mr. Doctor autograph police statements with Docs signature on it & Wal-Mart vest with C-Lims mug shot on it. In the interview Lorenzo did he said he was fighting a murder case knowing damn well he was locked up 4 kiddie pork cuz he looks like a pedophile. What's ur last name Green Eyes? I'm about 2 look u up on meganslaw.ca.gov

Mar 15, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Green Eyes reminds me of a sexual sadist. He's clearly an online sociopath. Logging in from different accounts, threatening rape & torture. Sad. I bet he uses his Myspace 2 pick up under age boys & girls by promising them Mr. Doctor autograph police statements with Docs signature on it & Wal-Mart vest with C-Lims mug shot on it. In the interview Lorenzo did he said he was fighting a murder case knowing damn well he was locked up 4 kiddie pork cuz he looks like a pedophile. What's ur last name Green Eyes? I'm about 2 look u up on meganslaw.ca.gov
First page in the results for Stockton. Fifth one down. Looks like he's in violation. fLORENcio aka LORENzo. That would explain why he keeps tryin to get addresses of everybody on here.

Apr 8, 2005
lol at this cat knowing my age, you really get into this beefin shit huh? lookin up peoples personal info blah blah blah, if half the time u spend making things up, talking shit on a site, and getting adresses (when u know damn well u aint doin nothin) was spent on making at least decent music, you guys wouldnt have to all pitch in to rent that ferrari

May 30, 2006
Documentary said:
and oh yeah im green eyes you stupid fucks..... im in sac wit a drop vette and a hummer wit strippers doin whatever i want on the daily....... loll thats me....... this is mt alter ego lolo.
U aint told us shit we didn't already know. We already knew it was u Pink Eye. Ur wit strippers huh? So now ur informing us that u pay 4 pussy. SMH

Mar 26, 2007
grind4mine said:

You asked my opinion about doc I gave you one and NO I dont bump gay unit.

Hahaha getting heated?? Look at this whole thread you little BITCH you got more post up in here than anyone except bubble hash or Evil I got like 3 or 4 post and you say I have shit incorrect..nigga please you are a sad puppy that got ate up by Michael vicks pit....sounds like your the one waiting to suck up doc and all his boys, you talk like you know him, you talk like you took it up the ass by the nigga, you talk like you were his bitch and then he tossed you on the street cause he wouldnt treat you right..hahahaha

its funny to see how you had to edit your message like more than 3 times, cause us REAL niggaz know you ALL TALK and you keep talking like you know the game and DOC himself. First of all you came at me like your girl down the street.... Do the homework playa YOU STILL TALKIN, this just shows your a dum Illiterate motha fucka, So I geuss giving some one propz on they muzic is BAD?

Hahaha keep talking like the punk you are. I can admit I never met DOC but I aint talking about him like I know him like you are...saying he is this and that and about his money and almost everything, dam do you even know what he wipes his ass with too?? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM SO STOP BEING A RAT AND CONTRIDICTING YOUR SELF ...hahaha okay Mr.Know-it-all it dont matter to me what bullshit you have heard from other niggaz point is the nigga is still rappin putting out albums and what are you doing? wheres your album at?? I forgot nobody has heard of you, your just a dick riding nigga following other niggaz foot steps and HATING on doc for what? No reason right...because your a follower. A siccness follower at that, I'm not ashamed to give my honest opinion, just like when you heard doc the first time you were probably all on his nutz bragging about him and lynch.... but now you hear stuff from other niggaz about him snitchin so now you dislike him...your sad dog your probably a C-BO hater too just cause he rollin with Buck and doing big thangz....

You went from dissing doc>>> but now you know what his money status is??Is you a hoe or somethin keeping tabs?, oh know now I remeber your his financial adviser. Be smart and stop talking cause its abusive to the SICCNESS site.

Your jokes are sorry also. I dont need to know what YOU do when you cry.

Oct 14, 2004
gthug619 said:
You asked my opinion about doc I gave you one and NO I dont bump gay unit.

Hahaha getting heated?? Look at this whole thread you little BITCH you got more post up in here than anyone except bubble hash or Evil I got like 3 or 4 post and you say I have shit incorrect..nigga please you are a sad puppy that got ate up by Michael vicks pit....sounds like your the one waiting to suck up doc and all his boys, you talk like you know him, you talk like you took it up the ass by the nigga, you talk like you were his bitch and then he tossed you on the street cause he wouldnt treat you right..hahahaha

its funny to see how you had to edit your message like more than 3 times, cause us REAL niggaz know you ALL TALK and you keep talking like you know the game and DOC himself. First of all you came at me like your girl down the street.... Do the homework playa YOU STILL TALKIN, this just shows your a dum Illiterate motha fucka, So I geuss giving some one propz on they muzic is BAD?

Hahaha keep talking like the punk you are. I can admit I never met DOC but I aint talking about him like I know him like you are...saying he is this and that and about his money and almost everything, dam do you even know what he wipes his ass with too?? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM SO STOP BEING A RAT AND CONTRIDICTING YOUR SELF ...hahaha okay Mr.Know-it-all it dont matter to me what bullshit you have heard from other niggaz point is the nigga is still rappin putting out albums and what are you doing? wheres your album at?? I forgot nobody has heard of you, your just a dick riding nigga following other niggaz foot steps and HATING on doc for what? No reason right...because your a follower. A siccness follower at that, I'm not ashamed to give my honest opinion, just like when you heard doc the first time you were probably all on his nutz bragging about him and lynch.... but now you hear stuff from other niggaz about him snitchin so now you dislike him...your sad dog your probably a C-BO hater too just cause he rollin with Buck and doing big thangz....

You went from dissing doc>>> but now you know what his money status is??Is you a hoe or somethin keeping tabs?, oh know now I remeber your his financial adviser. Be smart and stop talking cause its abusive to the SICCNESS site.

Your jokes are sorry also. I dont need to know what YOU do when you cry.

LOL grind a fag just got ripped............. go wit bubbles and get some starbucks you yuppie bitxhes............