Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2006
Since cream-pie brown-eye thinks he's getting promotion on here by looking like a fool, let's see how many people plan on buyin this Blocc St. Lye 2 album.

C

CcytzO_Loc

damn even if Doc wanted to really put out some quality work and it sounded good i think Green Eyez done fucced up any lil bit of credibility Doc had left....not that i would buy an album from a snitch but even cats who dont know Doc or shit about him can see that this album is gonna be weak as fucc....

May 30, 2006
I sho aint buying an album made from throw away vocals & wack ass beats by an artist who aint put out a decent album sense I was in my late teens which wouldve been shitty if not 4 Lynch anyways & being put out by a wanna be gangsta that's too stupid 2 correct a simple typo on the album cover & has the business sense of a used cars salesman.

Mar 15, 2006
Filthy_Rich said:
i might buy it if i hear that it's good. I liked Documentary and his previous work. I thought Bombay was underrated and obviously, Bloccstyle was tight. I never heard Doc Holiday though. I'm very skeptical about this release. As i recall, Doc "retired" a couple years ago. Now he's back? And still fuckin with Green Eyes who openly talked bad about him on this site. seems weird to me.
Mr. Doctor isn't supporting this album and didn't even know about it until it was brought to his attention.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
LMAO AT BUBBLE FUCK! thats when you know you got owned by Lorenzo Green-Eyes when you go and make a thread about me and my release LOL....... you my BITCH now BUBBLE FUCK and you are a COWARD too. live wit that. you WEAK MINDED bubbles and you OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
This thread is light weight blocking Green Eyes hustle. If you not liking the material just get over it and move on no need to try to block someones hustle tahts hater ish. obviously the thread starter cares about this release enough to start a thread about it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Rob S4 said:
I love how losers on the siccness call doc a snitch and dont know him. Fucking comedic.
i used the words "alleged snitch"

alleged meaning:
# declared but not proved; "alleged abuses of housing benefits"- Wall Street Journal
# alleged(a): doubtful or suspect; "these so-called experts are no help"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

just incase you were commenting on me.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Filthy_Rich said:
i might buy it if i hear that it's good. I liked Documentary and his previous work. I thought Bombay was underrated and obviously, Bloccstyle was tight. I never heard Doc Holiday though. I'm very skeptical about this release. As i recall, Doc "retired" a couple years ago. Now he's back? And still fuckin with Green Eyes who openly talked bad about him on this site. seems weird to me.
www.myspace.com/realmrdoctor Dont Trip this album is dope. it knocks real hard so if you have a system in yo ride or at yo house you gonna rattle windows no doubt. plus it will be an enhanced cd so you can put it in yo computer and watch a video and go to myspace. you can also play the mp3 of the album on yo computer. But i dont know where you got that Doc retired already???? i said he was retiring after this album dropped i said this last year. well this is the album i talked about. what people dont understand is that Doc was under contract to produce 2 albums and he did. "Documentary" and "Bloccstyle 2". if someone says he aint supportin an album he already made that dont make sense. of course he supports it HE MADE IT! lol.... Doc signed a contract and he did what he said he would do. so Doc is a man of his word. dont let the weak minded haters on here try to get in yo ear cause they are the farthest from knowing anything. shit they wish they could be rappers and put out albums and buy fly ass cars and live in fat ass houses BUT THEY NEVER WILL CAUSE THEY AINT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there aint nothin wrong wit this album at all! me and Doc had are differences during the making of both albums but who doesn't when you work together business goes on. the artist dont have to be by my side after an album is finished. Doc has his own life i have mine.albums dont usually come out for a year sometimes when the album is finished. i had bloccstyle done for a year now and its a solid record that is enhanced and mike mosely produced some great tracks on it. i had it mastered by Mike Lazer who won a grammy for the hit song Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. So fuck what these fools is speakin on. they weak lames that got no lives and live for this shit to hate on. if you buy the album you will like the album and there are things on the album that you will hear that explains where doc and i are both at in our lives etc......Doc lyrics aint recycled so fuck what wack penis is speakin on. He dont know shit about shit.

evil genious has a problem wit Doc and always has. evils girl got knocked by Doc and she was choosin and she chose Doc. evil was so heart broke about it he started posting right after every post Doc made or i made cause he got instant alerts from siccness cause he is a true epidemic groupie/ SICCNESS STALKER. when Doc asked evils ex girl why he acts this way all she said was that evil had a small wee wee for a 30 year old and she told evil thats why she chose Doc. so feable genious got exposed and always thought he was regular size cause his mommy told him he was regular. but in fact a hairless half inch isn't normal for a 30 year old Bus Boy/ Dishwasher. so his mommy lied to him and his ex girl dumped him all on the same day. and this was too much for feeble genious to take wit such a weak mind..... then come to find out Doc was doing his Mom and his ex ol' lady at the sametime. so this explains why the ongoing beef. Plus Doc wanted to end the hate that evil has in his heart so he called evil out but evil never met up or posted any info because thats hows he's built and since that day evil goes hard on any doc post or thread in the siccness. He's made it a full time job. poor feeble. LMAO at this. thats it im out!!!! LMAO at feeble.

Apr 25, 2002
u got a handfull of cats who cant help but visit every thread involving green eyes...doc..c-lim and tend to post numerous fuckin times..all of which are negative posts.....get off the dick and move on..u said your 2 cents...shit damn near went bankrupt..let it go...if u dont like these peeps say fuck um and carry on with your life