Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
ITALION hahahaha thats how i spell it BUBBLE FUDGE my new BITCH! hey BASE since you so curious about yo boy Lorenzo Green-Eyes you aint gotta ask these muthafuccas ?'s you can just ask me patna! I'am ITALION homeboy and get it str8 though i said NICCA dont act like you didn't know that though. stop actin like a hoe and tryin to start new shit playa that shit is played out wit all you bitches exposin the hoe cake in yourselves. i take hoes out tha game aint none of you bitches can fuck wit me. im smashin on 4 hoe's at the sametime. lol.... dont be another statistic Base. keep it real Base and you could be all good wit me but if you feed into this shit like the rest of these BITCHES then whats that make you???? keep it real playa. you got anymore curious ?'s then ask me, i'll holla back or hit me on the PM.

May 30, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
www.myspace.com/realmrdoctor if you buy the album you will like the album and there are things on the album that you will hear that explains where doc AND I are both at in our lives.

^ ^ ^ Further proving that this aint about Doc. Its about u & u promoting ur shitty company. Why would any person buy this CD find any interest in hearing about the exec. When I was buying Lynch albums I didn't give a fuck about what was going on in Ceds life or Art B's life. Your the Italian P.Diddy. Your just a self promoter. That's why u was all in Docs video. Your the Brian Bosworth of the rap game.

Mar 18, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
U wanna explain trying 2 use a song 2 get Craze locked up on some terrorist charges? Feel free 2 eloborate on that as well.

MAN YOUR POLICE ASS IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INFO HUH?CALLIN SOMEBODY A SNITCH THEN WANT THEM TO "ELOBORATE" ON THE FUCKING INTERNET.FUCK YOU WANNA BE PIG ASS FOOL!!! LOOKS LIKE YOUR LOOKING FOR INFO YOU FUCKIN UNDERCOVER BOTTOM RANK DETECTIVE.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=245559

The Evil Genius said:
Plus with all the punk ass mafuckas doing law inforcement they could use a nigga wit some street flavor that these hood cats can relate to.

TALKING TO THE EVIL GENIUS IS JUST LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING POLICE SO DONT EVEN "ELOBORATE" NOTHING TO THAT FOOL!!!!!HES TRYING TO GATHER INFO SO THE PD CAN GIVE HIM A "GOOD JOB" RIBBON.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
The Evil Genius said:
Green-Eyes said:
www.myspace.com/realmrdoctor if you buy the album you will like the album and there are things on the album that you will hear that explains where doc AND I are both at in our lives.

That's why u was all in Docs video. Your the Brian Bosworth of the rap game.

aww hahah that shit was funny.

Mar 15, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
LMAO AT BUBBLE FUCK! thats when you know you got owned by Lorenzo Green-Eyes when you go and make a thread about me and my release LOL....... you my BITCH now BUBBLE FUCK and you are a COWARD too. live wit that. you WEAK MINDED bubbles and you OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The jokes on you again. You know you voted yes, so there's 1 copy you sold...to yourself. You're in my thread now, looks like you're on my nuts now. See how stupid that sounds?

Look at the poll results. Most votes are sayin fuck YOU.

You called me a coward and you STILL haven't posted your address like you asked me to. Step up. Your lack of business skills have been exposed and a couple of those rappers you are posing with on that myspace page think you're a fruitcake because of this shit. You brought this on yourself. Keep diggin yourself a hole. You'll never know who is on your side. Rappers and rap listeners don't tend to take kindly to gay folk like yourself.

Mar 15, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
ITALION hahahaha thats how i spell it BUBBLE FUDGE my new BITCH! hey BASE since you so curious about yo boy Lorenzo Green-Eyes you aint gotta ask these muthafuccas ?'s you can just ask me patna! I'am ITALION homeboy and get it str8 though i said NICCA dont act like you didn't know that though. stop actin like a hoe and tryin to start new shit playa that shit is played out wit all you bitches exposin the hoe cake in yourselves. i take hoes out tha game aint none of you bitches can fuck wit me. im smashin on 4 hoe's at the sametime. lol.... dont be another statistic Base. keep it real Base and you could be all good wit me but if you feed into this shit like the rest of these BITCHES then whats that make you???? keep it real playa. you got anymore curious ?'s then ask me, i'll holla back or hit me on the PM.
If that's how you spell it, you need to go back to school. Man you go from wanting me to paint pictures and now you talkin about fudge? Man I don't want the fudge left on your dick from your gay swinger parties. Your use of the "N" word has ruffled some feathers with a few people. I'm no snitch so I'll just leave names out of it. Keep packin the fudge bro. It'll probably be packed for you when you least expect it.

Jan 9, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
my bad next time i'll make use of the pm

May 30, 2006
TOMMYJAMES said:
MAN YOUR POLICE ASS IS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR INFO HUH?CALLIN SOMEBODY A SNITCH THEN WANT THEM TO "ELOBORATE" ON THE FUCKING INTERNET.FUCK YOU WANNA BE PIG ASS FOOL!!! LOOKS LIKE YOUR LOOKING FOR INFO YOU FUCKIN UNDERCOVER BOTTOM RANK DETECTIVE.

TALKING TO THE EVIL GENIUS IS JUST LIKE TALKING TO A FUCKING POLICE SO DONT EVEN "ELOBORATE" NOTHING TO THAT FOOL!!!!!HES TRYING TO GATHER INFO SO THE PD CAN GIVE HIM A "GOOD JOB" RIBBON.
TJ, do I gotta keep makin u trip over ur own feet lil nigga? I'll say it again. Do a search wit my name & find a link, quote a comment or whatever of me dry snitching or saying something incriminating online. If u can do it I'll delete my Siccness account. If not stop stalkin me & shut yo 18 year old acting ass up. I'm giving u full action @ exposing me @ being a snitch lil nigga. Can't do it can u?

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
TOMMYJAMES said:

hahahaha, come to think of it feeble fuck penis does sound like a cop. he even be talkin like a cop "Modern high performance vehicle" LMAO, str8 cop talk. and like most cops they hang out wit other cops and that would explain bubble boy, and grind a fag. i knew they was fuckin Pigs! good call tommy.
fuck the police and evil bubble too! bubble boy im taking this thread over bitch. you need to go be a teacher at a school since your nerd ass is so proper and shit. ol mr spell check a nicca! you is a snitch punk bitch you and your bitch evil pickles. haha rappers in my pics think bad of me now hahahahahahahahahaha you dumb bitch. you gotta come harder then that pickle sucker. your shit is watered down. tonight ask your mother to slit your throat while you sleep and do us all a favor. we know you tryin to put a case togehter wit your cop ass. get out my thread Bitch you already owned by me. and you let me know if another fool is tryin to pull you. i already own you BITCH! and if you think you gonna pull over 400 posts on this thread you started and i own you must be trippen fool, you aint me!!!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
The Evil Genius said:
TJ, do I gotta keep makin u trip over ur own feet lil nigga? I'll say it again. Do a search wit my name & find a link, quote a comment or whatever of me dry snitching or saying something incriminating online. If u can do it I'll delete my Siccness account. If not stop stalkin me & shut yo 18 year old acting ass up. I'm giving u full action @ exposing me @ being a snitch lil nigga. Can't do it can u?
MAN DONT BE USING MY SHIT EVIL PICKLES, you already know you the siccness stalker hahahahahahahahahaha. this bitch tryin to use my shit. LMAO!!!!! you just got made pussy boy.......now i OWN YOU TOO BITCH!!!!!!!! you just got owned wit your COP STALKER ASS. now you answer to me HOE! OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorenzo Green-Eyes is yo PIMP................ sell your pussy BITCH. and no you cant delete your siccness acct. i need a BITCH AROUND HERE that i can SLAP UP WIT MY PIMP HAND. remember you the siccness stalker hoe cake.... now post right after me NOW!!!!!!!!!! stalker

Mar 15, 2006
Mike Manson said:
Green Eyes, you are pathetic. Plain and simple.
Yeah, his kid shit aint even worth replying to anymore. He wants several peoples addresses and still hasn't posted his own after havin his hoe card pulled several times.

I dont need no 400 replies to an Internet thread. This is the Internet and we're all having a laugh at his expense.

He can go fuck his mother and father until he's green in the face for all I care. He isn't even knowin what's happening behind the scenes. He's quick to call people a snitch, but he's hanging with snitches. It takes one to know one. Keep living in your own little ignorant world Loren.

Edit: lmao...Lynch exposed your lyin ass on madesicc.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Bubble Hash said:
Yeah, his kid shit aint even worth replying to anymore. He wants several peoples addresses and still hasn't posted his own after havin his hoe card pulled several times.

I dont need no 400 replies to an Internet thread. This is the Internet and we're all having a laugh at his expense.

He can go fuck his mother and father until he's green in the face for all I care. He isn't even knowin what's happening behind the scenes. He's quick to call people a snitch, but he's hanging with snitches. It takes one to know one. Keep living in your own little ignorant world Loren.
hahahaha look at my Bitch wit his feelings hurt. hoe i already told you to watch your mouth now you gonna PM your addy and i bet you wont have shit to say when i see you but Sorry Daddy! real spit. so go ahead bitch you could never pull a hoe card hahaha please dont make me laugh...... coward ass cop. pm me fool. a mod in the roloc days LOL how many muthafuccas you bust cake boy?

Mar 15, 2006
Green-Eyes said:
hahahaha look at my Bitch wit his feelings hurt. hoe i already told you to watch your mouth now you gonna PM your addy and i bet you wont have shit to say when i see you but Sorry Daddy! real spit. so go ahead bitch you could never pull a hoe card hahaha please dont make me laugh...... coward ass cop. pm me fool.
I don't PM gay dudes. You still haven't posted your address. You sure talk about cops a lot. You probably printing this whole thing out for the PD.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^^ lol this nigga is bootsy suckin greens dick off

Bubble Hash said:
I don't PM gay dudes. You still haven't posted your address. You sure talk about cops a lot. You probably printing this whole thing out for the PD.
I new somethin was funny wit these guys bubble and e. g. they be on here like a fulltime job. it make sense too. how you know cops print shit out bubble? man you exposin yourself PIG. fuck a chico PIG! Look at Green smakin this dude up in his bullshit thread. Green got a point though, you already got owned nigga! you so hard on green you made a thread about him HA! you is a fo'sho bitch to green huh? nigga is right you owned sorry excuse for a nothing. HA........

May 30, 2006
Yea I wanna know what Lynch said too.

Oh yea Green Eyes, before u call somebody a snitch u need 2 check ur own background. Don't u have a rep 4 hanging wit snitches? Didn't u & Lim have beef before & now ur managing him? And once again..... while ur calling us pussys DID U OR DID U NOT CALL C-LIM A PUSSY WHEN U FOUND OUT HOGG PUNKED HIM @ WAL-MART????? Most likely not since ur just trying 2 cash in on the nigga.