Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
Eunuch said:
hell yes i will buy it, its better than hemorrhoidache album

Crunch & Munch is still on the foreskin of my bellhead(enjoy the ride loyal groupie).

Also
Quit lying fake ass Paul Mc Cartney all you are is just a fake lame taht hacks people on the net

this lemon is worse then the paparazzi!

Damn my spelling is fucked up today

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
Big Bucks said:
@Eunuch

look at all that bogus shit in ur sig that u made up ol ky jelly packin dick in the azz nigga, u all on my bros dick bc he doing more then u old broke bum azz loser, go get some money & bitches and get off another mans wee wee, u proved how much of the homo & stalker u truely are, got his name all in ur sig like u sucked his dick one day after a function and got left with nutt in ur eye u lil queer, u not no real nigga u just a internet joke, a bro sign this transvestites pair of club thongs that he bought from ur store

nice to meet you too. i ain't got no issues with you but i guess he your brother so its understandable.

Mar 26, 2007
Backing what up... how are you backing shit up while typing like a mad man on the internet? hahaha[/QUOTE]

^^^ you should ask your self that question with your million fuckin post in one thread and its all talking shit. Your the reason why this thread is 10 pages long.

And dont be trying to be a story teller cause you SUCK at it. I dont make up I cake up so keep on doing what you do and be a fake nigga in the streets and on the net.