Blocc St. Lye 2, will you buy it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy Blocc St. Lye 2?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Fuck no, I'll download it

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Fuck no, and I'm not downloading it

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Fuck brown-eye cream-pie and his Blocc St. Lye 2

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2006
Documentary said:
LOL grind a fag just got ripped............. go wit bubbles and get some starbucks you yuppie bitxhes............
You're just butt-hurt over the poll and the fact that everyone is talkin shit about you. Get over it or leave. You're like the dead joke that keeps coming back.

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
You asked my opinion about doc I gave you one and NO I dont bump gay unit.

Hahaha getting heated?? Look at this whole thread you little BITCH you got more post up in here than anyone except bubble hash or Evil I got like 3 or 4 post and you say I have shit incorrect..nigga please you are a sad puppy that got ate up by Michael vicks pit....sounds like your the one waiting to suck up doc and all his boys, you talk like you know him, you talk like you took it up the ass by the nigga, you talk like you were his bitch and then he tossed you on the street cause he wouldnt treat you right..hahahaha

its funny to see how you had to edit your message like more than 3 times, cause us REAL niggaz know you ALL TALK and you keep talking like you know the game and DOC himself. First of all you came at me like your girl down the street.... Do the homework playa YOU STILL TALKIN, this just shows your a dum Illiterate motha fucka, So I geuss giving some one propz on they muzic is BAD?

Hahaha keep talking like the punk you are. I can admit I never met DOC but I aint talking about him like I know him like you are...saying he is this and that and about his money and almost everything, dam do you even know what he wipes his ass with too?? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM SO STOP BEING A RAT AND CONTRIDICTING YOUR SELF ...hahaha okay Mr.Know-it-all it dont matter to me what bullshit you have heard from other niggaz point is the nigga is still rappin putting out albums and what are you doing? wheres your album at?? I forgot nobody has heard of you, your just a dick riding nigga following other niggaz foot steps and HATING on doc for what? No reason right...because your a follower. A siccness follower at that, I'm not ashamed to give my honest opinion, just like when you heard doc the first time you were probably all on his nutz bragging about him and lynch.... but now you hear stuff from other niggaz about him snitchin so now you dislike him...your sad dog your probably a C-BO hater too just cause he rollin with Buck and doing big thangz....

You went from dissing doc>>> but now you know what his money status is??Is you a hoe or somethin keeping tabs?, oh know now I remeber your his financial adviser. Be smart and stop talking cause its abusive to the SICCNESS site.

Your jokes are sorry also. I dont need to know what YOU do when you cry.
Lil' bitchboy mad cuz he got roasted hahaha. You a call me a hater yet you hate on G-Unit. I never jocked any rapper like you be doing up in every thread fucking buster....You just some little faggot ass wigger that never seen any parts of these streets all you know is what you read on the net, bitch posting from the confinement of your bedroom in your mama's house. I don't give a fuck which rapper you love or whatever the fuck...you spoke on me first you trick ass bitch, quoting my post calling me a hater because I spoke my opinion. Should keep my name out of your dick sucking mouth. Edit my posts....is that all you can say? You did the same thing to bitch. You more fake then them kicks from Uptown Retroes.

hahaha shit I come here for entertainment...pure and simple. I don't give a shit about some faggot ass wigger kid trying to bang on the net. You probably thinking about this thread right now while you get ready to sleep. You never will make it in the real world...shit you can't even handle your own on the net. lol calling yourself a real nigga...you aint black fool.

Change your name to ethug619....because that is all you are, a fucking e-thug.

Edited: For bitchboy hahahahaha!!!!

Mar 5, 2007
Documentary said:
Oh my

damn grind a fag is on one wit this shit. damn sucka why you writing a diary you that lonely in your tiny room at night wit nuthin to do but think of shit to write........... that had to take you over an hour to do............ punks hoes like you wit nuttin to do but quote shitt and still got nuttin to say........ you talkin aboout bankrolls and if gthug seen docs? well nigga have you seen docs muthafucca??????? do you know doc???? you grind harder than a fag on polk street homey........ all you talk about is doc and green eyes like you a rap historian and you live in arizona lol....... wtf.......... punk ass bitches in dis shit and oh yeah im green eyes you stupid fucks..... im in sac wit a drop vette and a hummer wit strippers doin whatever i want on the daily....... loll thats me....... this is mt alter ego lolo. keep believin it cause so farr you been wrong about everything........

you see how stupid you is thatfag????? my last post wasnt about you it was about evil and bubbles DIIGIN UP DIRT. but you are the first to get on here and talk about how good your memory is........lmao... this nigga talking abot his memory like he the shit when the post had nothin nto do wit him. just like a bitch always thinkin someone is lookin at you or tryin to get wit you. you a 18 year old wigger wit no dicc and balls in the real world u a pussy.........
Wtf? It only took me 3 minutes to type it up, edited it once after I bounced around the forum reading some other threads....If you had any type of decent education you would realize it isn't that hard to do. You got strippers lol you trick ass game less muthafucka need to pay hoes cuz you aint got any mack skills in you. Nobody gives a shit about your drop vette or your Hummer...fuck you bragging about your loot for on the internet... sound like a fucking teenager with that stupid shit. I am no rap historian as you call it...lol but I am a real nigga that came from the streets and I am no buster, I don't have a snitch jacket like the boys you be running with. Even niggas from his own set disowned him lol.

Edit: cuz we know the type of cats we got on here wearing snitch jackets and rolling with suspect niggas. Hit me up on Pm if you got anything else you wanna get off your chest nigga or you need any directions on where to find me. lol @ the e- bangers/e-thugs lmfao!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
gthug619 said:
I voted Hell yes just because he is a good rapper to me. Snitch or not when I first heard doc I liked his raps,style shit like that, yea everybody and they mama heard something about him snitching, but that dont have nothing to do with his music, he still droppin shit and everyone keeps talkin.

look at ya boy SYKO he came up on siccness making false statements and everybody on his dick about his new albums now.. there is too many transformers on here... and even if doc did so-called snitched who gives a fuck, Yall swear like he the only nigga that has been in that type of situation when I can bet 80% of yall shit talkers on here havent even been put to the test and if you were you probably spilled your guts. Main thing is all the shit talking towards doc is worthless cause he still droppin music, getting promotions and doing the same old thang.
keep my name outta punk shit ....and i CAME WITH PAPER WORK ONLY TO HAVE THE SICCNESS DELETE IT....ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS AINT FROM THE STREET OR ABOUT NO STREET SHIT...SO KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH..MORE PEOPLE WILL BUY A SYKO ALBUM BECAUSE OF MY TALENT..NOT CAUSE I EXPOSED A SNITCH...REMEMBER THAT...

Mar 26, 2007
SYKO said:
keep my name outta punk shit ....and i CAME WITH PAPER WORK ONLY TO HAVE THE SICCNESS DELETE IT....ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS AINT FROM THE STREET OR ABOUT NO STREET SHIT...SO KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH..MORE PEOPLE WILL BUY A SYKO ALBUM BECAUSE OF MY TALENT..NOT CAUSE I EXPOSED A SNITCH...REMEMBER THAT...
I used you as an example and how niggaz was calling you out but then a week later there on your nutz about your new albums, YOU NEVER POSTED ANY PAPER WORK SO STOP LYING ALREADY WE ALL KNOW YOU MADE A MISTAKE SO JUST ADMIT IT AND IF YOU DID POST PAPER WORK..........POST IT AGAIN FOOL WHAT HAPPEND YOUR DOG ATE IT???

You may be good with the music thang but that dont make you a certified G in the streets I dont know you and dont give a shit about your credibility if you even have any, so stop being all hyped for nothin cause you aint no boss nigga.

Mar 26, 2007
grind4mine said:
Lil' bitchboy mad cuz he got roasted hahaha. You a call me a hater yet you hate on G-Unit. I never jocked any rapper like you be doing up in every thread fucking buster....You just some little faggot ass wigger that never seen any parts of these streets all you know is what you read on the net, bitch posting from the confinement of your bedroom in your mama's house. I don't give a fuck which rapper you love or whatever the fuck...you spoke on me first you trick ass bitch, quoting my post calling me a hater because I spoke my opinion. Should keep my name out of your dick sucking mouth. Edit my posts....is that all you can say? You did the same thing to bitch. You more fake then them kicks from Uptown Retroes.

hahaha shit I come here for entertainment...pure and simple. I don't give a shit about some faggot ass wigger kid trying to bang on the net. You probably thinking about this thread right now while you get ready to sleep. You never will make it in the real world...shit you can't even handle your own on the net. lol calling yourself a real nigga...you aint black fool.

Change your name to ethug619....because that is all you are, a fucking e-thug.
grind4mine said:
Your just like every other Hoe cake up in siccness, someone gets under yo skin so you call them a e-banger or a wigger basically name calling,sad,sad,sad for someone that trys to talk like there so intelligent when they cant even comprehend a message on the net..Priceless!...YOU COME ON SICCNESS TO CAUSE BEEF WITH PEOPLES PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT RAPPERS, ENTERTAINMENT?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEAR IF YOU THINK THIS IS ENTERTANING THEN U MUST HAVE NO LIFE.....HAHAHAHAHA WOW!!!

Dam you just love talking out your ass, I'm probably more of a real black man than you are so shut the fuck up about race...calling me a wigger when you havent even seen me...I'm the type of nigga that will come to yo block while you in the house on siccness typing your life away..or I can have a real wigga
fuck your status up good...dont make me get Redrum on the phone.

Wigger??Hahaha thats some shit I would've said in middle school like 12 years ago....hahaha get off my nutz man and read the post, You asked me a question and I answered its not my fault your too Illiterate to leave shit alone, stop sippin that HATERADE and go play with your self cause I am sure thats what you do whenever your not on siccness. I dont argue with dum trucks like you, thats what your bitch is for dont you know...so go fight with her about Doc's music ya never know she just might like it and you will feel betrayed and lonely..hahahaha. Go fetch a dick while yo girl is on the GRIND4MINE......

Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
Your just like every other Hoe cake up in siccness, someone gets under yo skin so you call them a e-banger or a wigger basically name calling,sad,sad,sad for someone that trys to talk like there so intelligent when they cant even comprehend a message on the net..Priceless!...
Yeah real priceless.....You called me several names in every post you directed towards me...so you doing basically the same thing you calling me out for...and you did it first. lol Like I give a shit what some kid on the net has to say, you act like calling me names and typing with with caps lock on is going to hurt my feelings.... hahahahaha

gthug619 said:
YOU COME ON SICCNESS TO CAUSE BEEF WITH PEOPLES PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT RAPPERS, ENTERTAINMENT?? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HEAR IF YOU THINK THIS IS ENTERTANING THEN U MUST HAVE NO LIFE.....HAHAHAHAHA WOW!!!
I caused beef with you because of your personal opinion about Doc?? What the fuck you smoking? You got it all twisted mayne....you came at me first and tried to attack me lol because I was talking about Doc's album and Green Eyes, calling me a hater and punk and so on... You gotta be one of the stupidest muthafuckas on here.

gthug619 said:
Dam you just love talking out your ass, I'm probably more of a real black man than you are so shut the fuck up about race...calling me a wigger when you havent even seen me...I'm the type of nigga that will come to yo block while you in the house on siccness typing your life away..or I can have a real wigga
fuck your status up good...dont make me get Redrum on the phone.
lol You the type of nigga that will come to my block....hahahaha your shit will get regulated real quick like... trying to run up on me, believe it mayne! You aint the type of nigga to do a got damn thang so shut it down right now lil man.....you trying a little to hard to act like a G on the net. lol Call whoever the fuck you have to cuz you cant handle your own bidness.... I gives a fuck nigga.

gthug619 said:
hahaha get off my nutz man and read the post, You asked me a question and I answered its not my fault your too Illiterate to leave shit alone
All you had to do was answer it in one post....what you to stupid to do that? You need to wait till the next day to come up with an answer.

gthug619 said:
stop sippin that HATERADE and go play with your self cause I am sure thats what you do whenever your not on siccness. I dont argue with dum trucks like you,
You don't argue....then why you replying with all these posts directed towards me? You mad? Just speak yo mind in 1 post and bounce lil nigga....you aint got to be making a grip of posts directed towards me. Because I don't like Doc's album that means I am a hater? See this is what is funny to me...lil cupcake ass bitches that get all heated and start to cry like a lil bitch over some opinions from another man on a message board. lolz

I really don't give a fuck what artists you like or dislike....makes no difference to me, I am not knocking you for your choice in music. You forgetting you came at me first because I said something about Doc.... calling me a punk and a hater for my opinion.You acting like you are his bitch or something...

gthug619 said:
YOU COME ON SICCNESS TO CAUSE BEEF WITH PEOPLES PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT RAPPERS
^^^^Is this not the very thing you did in your first post directed at me?

You just contradict your self every time you post. I know you wont address this in your next reply...but rather you will just call me a bunch of names and a hater.

Mar 5, 2007
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=3055862&postcount=94

^^^ Here is where you started shit with me gthug619...whats up with the hate directed towards me mayne? You think by doing all this is going to earn you a pat on the back from Green Eyes and a free copy of Block Style 2? hahahahaha!

I can see you are a real rider mayne....you gonna come to my block to smash me because of all of this? hahahahaha!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
grind4mine said:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost.php?p=3055862&postcount=94

^^^ Here is where you started shit with me gthug619...whats up with the hate directed towards me mayne? You think by doing all this is going to earn you a pat on the back from Green Eyes and a free copy of Block Style 2? hahahahaha!

I can see you are a real rider mayne....you gonna come to my block to smash me because of all of this? hahahahaha!
dont be a bitch now grindafag! dont bring up threads so you can kiss and make up! you talked that shit now, try to be a man a live up to yo words! i know being a man will probably never work out for you since you never had a father just a mother who instilled the BITCH in you. but this will give you a chance to take a chance and stand up on your own two legs and see this thing through. what you should ask yourself is "why all the hate" is it because in arizona the heat is getting to your head you cant think straight? or is it just because your jail pics exposed that you really had a pussy when they told you to get into your oranges? i would pick the second statement with a mixture of the first statement. and if you really hurt about the whole thing then you can catch up to me. you will see us don it in reno for hot august nihts. until then keep all the short talk to yourself and see me in traffic......

Mar 5, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
dont be a bitch now grindafag! dont bring up threads so you can kiss and make up! you talked that shit now, try to be a man a live up to yo words! i know being a man will probably never work out for you since you never had a father just a mother who instilled the BITCH in you. but this will give you a chance to take a chance and stand up on your own two legs and see this thing through. what you should ask yourself is "why all the hate" is it because in arizona the heat is getting to your head you cant think straight? or is it just because your jail pics exposed that you really had a pussy when they told you to get into your oranges? i would pick the second statement with a mixture of the first statement. and if you really hurt about the whole thing then you can catch up to me. you will see us don it in reno for hot august nihts. until then keep all the short talk to yourself and see me in traffic......
I aint trying to make up with nobody...wtf you talking about fag? Lolz now you trying to talk about my mom, you really grasping at straws now mayne...whats wrong Loren... you mad? Catch you in traffic? Wtf your fat ass gonna do? Lol you acting like a real bitch now, fuck you and everything you represent.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
grind4mine said:
I aint trying to make up with nobody...wtf you talking about fag? Lolz now you trying to talk about my mom, you really grasping at straws now mayne...whats wrong Loren... you mad? Catch you in traffic? Wtf your fat ass gonna do? Lol you acting like a real bitch now, fuck you and everything you represent.
FUCK YOU AND YO FAT ASS LOOSER........... warning, stay indoors during the summer months while living in arizona. the heat might go to your head and you will end up like this FAG, get it???? end up....... go fuck yourself in your carrot suit bitch..................

Mar 5, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
FUCK YOU AND YO FAT ASS LOOSER........... warning, stay indoors during the summer months while living in arizona. the heat might go to your head and you will end up like this FAG, get it???? end up....... go fuck yourself in your carrot suit bitch..................
Wtf?? hahahaha quit huffing paint, mayne.....you aren't making much sense. lol

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
LOL^^^^^^

Eunuch said:
hell yes i will buy it, its better than hemorrhoidache album
hell yeah. im getting rich LOL. grindafag i make much sense. you live in AZ! point has been made. you have pics of you in a jail suit or someone you beat off to. point made. now how retarded are you if you dont understand that? go fuck your mother............ i talk all the shit too cause unlike you i can back it up BITCH........

Mar 5, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
hell yeah. im getting rich LOL. grindafag i make much sense. you live in AZ! point has been made. you have pics of you in a jail suit or someone you beat off to. point made. now how retarded are you if you dont understand that? go fuck your mother............ i talk all the shit too cause unlike you i can back it up BITCH........
Pic's are of my brother not me.....who I have a lot of respect for so I got his pic up while he is incarcerated...what is your point anyways? You had 3 very large pics of C_lim in your sig....so?

Backing what up... how are you backing shit up while typing like a mad man on the internet? hahaha

Jan 2, 2007
the nerve of this computer cub scout

@Eunuch

look at all that bogus shit in ur sig that u made up ol ky jelly packin dick in the azz nigga, u all on my bros dick bc he doing more then u old broke bum azz loser, go get some money & bitches and get off another mans wee wee, u proved how much of the homo & stalker u truely are, got his name all in ur sig like u sucked his dick one day after a function and got left with nutt in ur eye u lil queer, u not no real nigga u just a internet joke, a bro sign this transvestites pair of club thongs that he bought from ur store