what's your occupation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^thats one reason i dont eat at dennys, or perkos, or whatever the fuck else hires transients off the streets to cook meals and shit lol

on a serious note, i was hoping to become a winer, Gallo Winery offers to pay for classes at MJC to get your reck and blend cert. so you can start workin ur way up the ladder, i miss that job, fresh outta high school makin 11.70 an hour and that was starting pay for my crew...no boss over your shoulders bitchin at you, just grab ur kit, strap on a radio and off to your job site on the yard

i miss workin labor like that, made me feel like i earned every penny at that job

Apr 25, 2002
I do management consultation, HR, change management, and a bunch of other management related shit. Half the shit I do I don't even know the terms for, I just do it and people like it. I'd urge those of you who think the man has it all set up against you to look into getting into HR cause you get to make a lot of the decisions for the man. The man likes HR people who make good decisions and hire good people. I just hire my friends, the people I think are the coolest, and the people who obviously have the skill set and I do very well in that realm. If any of you want a resume review PM me.

I have some recruiting and staffing connections as well as job search organizations I work with Id be happy to hook you up.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I do management consultation, HR, change management, and a bunch of other management related shit. Half the shit I do I don't even know the terms for, I just do it and people like it. I'd urge those of you who think the man has it all set up against you to look into getting into HR cause you get to make a lot of the decisions for the man. The man likes HR people who make good decisions and hire good people. I just hire my friends, the people I think are the coolest, and the people who obviously have the skill set and I do very well in that realm. If any of you want a resume review PM me.

I have some recruiting and staffing connections as well as job search organizations I work with Id be happy to hook you up.
haha you sound like a typical slime ball recruitment agency!! j/p

I stopped using agencies for hiring many years ago, these days they want over 10%

What do you charge?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I'm a security guard. I work at a construction site at the airport plus an office building that got broken into. Long hours, boring as hell, but there are no supervisors on site so I mostly just text, read, and go online. Pay is good enough for me but I definitely don't plan on staying here after I'm finished with school.

Apr 25, 2002
been bartanding for like 7 years now. used to love it. good money, only work 3-4 days a week. now i am sick and tired of it and looking for an out, but i feel trapped.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Line cook at a restaurant inside a movie theater. It pays hella, and is pretty damn easy work. Once I get a couple years experience under my belt, I plan on going for a chef position somewhere I can make even more money at.
forget about that chef position, why not become a clothing designer and start your own line of men's capri pants?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Director of Online and Internal Communications. Basically i direct our online communication efforts via various websites, email, social media and design. Fun job.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I also coach basketball (mostly on weekends or during school holidays) in my spare time. It's nice. Get to play basketball, order kids around, and get payed US$ 20/hour.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Im Lead Inspector In A Wallboard Fiberglass Plant That Manufactures SoundBoard, Acoustic Materials For Disney & Movie Theatres, Fiberglass Panels For Roofing And In Buildings.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm suprised not many of you work in the same industry as me seeing as most of you guys are from the bay

Nov 1, 2004
I been a X ray tech for almost 4 years, I work two different jobs (hospitals) in fremont and Pleasanton. Just started training in CT today actually, looking forward to branching out to new modality, not looking forward to having to pick up graveyard shifts because I'll be least senior ct tech. Love what I do though and feel blessed.