what's your occupation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I haven't had a regular job in a couple years. I'm a student and make my money doing fast pitch softball and baseball as an umpire. I do well in that world. I make the top pay for umpires and have done a bunch of World Series tournaments.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
seriously though, if any of you manufacture something we don't, I'd import and sell it here.
I got a customer in Australia and I hate them. Always claim, but place orders again and again. If my products are so shitty like you say, stop ordering. Fuck...

But yea...I have a trading company. We design, produce, and export tableware, small furniture, decoration items, and more from China. Mostly use slate, granite, porcelain, bamboo, and cork. Also offer a Quality Control service for foreign companies that produce goods in China...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I got a customer in Australia and I hate them. Always claim, but place orders again and again. If my products are so shitty like you say, stop ordering. Fuck...

But yea...I have a trading company. We design, produce, and export tableware, small furniture, decoration items, and more from China. Mostly use slate, granite, porcelain, bamboo, and cork. Also offer a Quality Control service for foreign companies that produce goods in China...
That sounds great, do you own the company?

A company I'm about to sign a contract with tomorrow afternoon mainly import from China so this would be perfect. I would most definately be interested. If I go ahead with these guys I will let you know in roughly 24 hours and we can exchange work numbers/emails.

You would need to be more specific on what exactly you export here because A.Q.I.S and Customs are very strict on importing wood. You won't have a problem though unless it's from India, that shit is termite infested lol.

Also what is your current customers problem and what exactly is he claiming?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
These guys own a few of these bad boys..

So it would cost me $0 to import it. We could both make money, it's a win win situation.