what's your occupation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
i'm curious, what do you guys do for a living to make ends meet? it seems like capitalism has taking over this country where the rich is getting richer and a lot of people including myself are stranded in jobs that won't get far except pay for rent, bills, and just a little to save up if you don't make any plans on going out. the jobs hiring that actually pay well for the next century are jobs required with a computer science degree or some sort of computer engineering background needed unless you're apart of the union where you're busting your ass off with manual labor killing yourself till retirement. if not, then you're an inspiring drug dealer/rapper.

May 14, 2002
Man I haven't had a job since I don't know when.. Worked for a very long time before though.
I want to change fields but really nothing seems appealing to me and the things that do I would have to go to school for several years. Which I don't have the money to do so.
So for now I'm just enjoying the weather lets say

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
offshore fisherman

i catch ghosts part time, cuz i aint afraid of no ghost

my hustle is i work on female genetalia like mechanics work on cars

i sell cotton to clothing stores when i need extra money you know us black folk good at picking cotton, i got cotton growing in my backyard B, shout out to arkansas

i do tai-chi and dollar bills come out of black holes and fly around me like pigpen on charlie brown

shit like that

everything i do for money is legal!

but nah, artist/hustler/student/investor/gambler. for now. im really concentrating on my talents, slowly trying to get myself into the professional art world. but if i find the right legal gig, id sit it down for the hourly and just get no sleep working on my craft. i worked almost half of my life...from when i was 16 on...i decided i needed a little break after my government job & the 9-5 life to get to know myself and what i want in life....chase my dreams and talents..travel...fall in love again..shit like that...theres always time for a job but i only have one life so i gotta take time to enjoy it...money can be made but i cant replace the time i spend...chuch

Props: Dana Dane

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i plead the fifth for legal reasons lol and im not doin it to be cliche lol

Mar 25, 2005
HARDWALL OFFICE, INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL. RESPONSIBLE FOR 50 SITES FROM CANADA(B.C.) TO CHILE....KIND OF A BIG WIG. NO COLLEGE ALTHOUGH MY WORK WANTS TO SEND ME NEXT YEAR....AND A GANGSTER ON THE WEEKENDS....