What has OBama done that get's your approval?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol dont worry about my life shea

but i do be lightweight trollin that shits fun, fds is still a bruh-bitch though
damn like that?

keepin it real i dont really give a fuck what the next man does i just hate shit talking dweebs like Artistic who try to run around actin like their on a high horse when in reality they aint shit.

Aug 23, 2002

Lol the original poster only posted twice and this thread has elicited so many responses in such a short time. Good job op you are a great troll.

Feb 11, 2006
Any muthafucker dat can't man up and provide for there selves or family wether hustlin or workin a 9 to 5 or both is a fuckin bum...why don't muthafuckers aim high and try to be go gettaz instead of leeches??? Fuck havin no money or credit rating and calllin ya self a grown man...wtf

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
5 pages in,he got props for extending unemployment,and props for a healthcare that's gonna raise health care costs,and taxes,and jack that deficit,amongst other things!

Their all puppets who except large donations from the same pool of supporters,they just created this liberal american v.s. tea party cracker shit to keep us all occupied from going to the sources that have created America's problems.Its likeTyson vs Tyson,and Don Kings keeping the entire purse,but mike keeps wanting a rematch every four years..lol

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Any nuthafucker dat can't man up and provide for there selves or family wether hustlin or workin a 9 to 5 or both is a fuckin bum...why don't muthafuckers aim high and try to be go gettaz instead of leeches??? Fuck havin no money or credit rating and calllin ya self a grown man...wtf
YUP

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
so why are u blaming obama for what the health care insurance industry has done to corrupt the system. Obama's health reform aims at eliminating those very things. all while keeping Capitalism alive by creating these health care exchanges within the next 4 years.
I didn't say it was his fault and if I did, I didn't intend to. I'm just saying that the whole system is screwed and I'm not sure if this is the way to fix it. I have no choice but to wait and see so I'm curious how it all plays out. I do think that plenty of other things should be done that have been targeted. Like someone mentioned (may have been you fiddie) that half of being healthy is preventative.

Things need to change from the top. Healthy, natural or organic foods need to be cheaper. A slough of health problems are caused by unhealthy diets and heart disease will be the largest killer of Americans in our lifetime. Fatty, unhealthy and cancer causing foods are cheap.

I understand and partly agree with the whole "man up" comment and not being broke but it's hard to help the people that had a good job and get laid off in an area full of unemployed people. You live on a limited budget and your'e gonna be eating this type of food too. If the government gave a crap about healthcare, there would be a lot more done including regulating processed foods and how the animals are treated and housed that we eat in this country. A lot of health issues would decline in the next 20 years if they did that.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I shook my head at all the people who voted for him because he was black. Now they're defending him because he's black. He doesn't get a pass because he's black. Bush didn't get a pass because he was stupid. Same basic principle.

LOL

Dec 29, 2008
damn like that?

keepin it real i dont really give a fuck what the next man does i just hate shit talking dweebs like Artistic who try to run around actin like their on a high horse when in reality they aint shit.
you straight hating on a playa. in reality you don't know shit about me.

i've worked hard my whole life.

Jul 1, 2004
Obviously not or you wouldnt be sittin on your ass waitin for your unemployment check. I know deep down inside you feel like a worthless piece of shit. When I was on Unemployment from Oct-Feb last year, I felt like a damn bum. Get out and earn your own living, rather than depending on tax payers to pay your way. I hope you lose your unemployment and you lose EVERYTHING you have(which probably isnt much)

Dec 29, 2008
I know deep down inside you feel like a worthless piece of shit. .....rather than depending on tax payers to pay your way.
actually i feel great. and i pay taxes too you hating ass jealous fool.

keep wishing for my downfall and i will continue succeeding. you guys don't know the half about me.

fuck your lil disneyland existence that you think is real life. i started working when i was 14 so kiss my ass. even though i've been unemployed for 2 years im sure i've worked more in my life than most you clowns put together.
bunch of jealous ass nerds.