What has OBama done that get's your approval?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
^Being marketed as a savior sure didn't help the perception people had of him when he came in as a messiah figure promising "change". All presidents are just scapegoats for blame for about 200 years now. They aren't really in charge, just meant to look like it.
I KNOW THATS WHAT EVERYBODY THOUGHT... BUT WHEN DOES COMMON SENCE COME INTO PLAY... I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT POLITICS BUT TO PUT ALL THE BLAME ON THE BLACK GUY IS JUST CRAZY

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
if i do recall obama didnt market himself, it was certain media outlets that knew he couldnt fix the problem, even if he was in for 2 terms that shit gon take twice as much time to fix breh

now we can continue to hear folks talk shit about that "muslim"er

Feb 3, 2006
Don't even worry. It was a good thing that the Tea Party/Republican's are in control of the House. Now the public will finally see that they're full shit and have no real plan to fix anything. If you're not rich I don't understand how you can be or support the Republican party. LOL, I just want one Tea Party Republican to please tell me where in the hell was they at between 2000-2008 when Bush was fucking up the country? All I hear about is what Obama is doing wrong, but I never hear the Republicans solution to the problems that they bash the man for trying to fix. To me the Republican party is for the rich, racist, or dumb ass. I can never take the Republican party serious again after that dumb bitch Sarah Palin. What I've learned about America over the past 2 years is that this place is still racist as hell and about 50% of population are dumb as a box of rocks and they follow whatever the media tells them. Fillyacup, you right it's going to take a long ass time to get this country back on track, but I'm starting to believe that it's never going to be the same again.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
does anyone feel like this country seems like it doesnt have a president?

i dunno if its only me who feels this way...but lately the more i try to put "government" and "laws" into prospective for the mind of an idiot like me, and i cant seem to find law or government in this country

im not talkin about politicians or presidents literally, but it feels like this country lacks structure, like our backbone was broken and only a few managed to get away from the 9/11 terror scare and still keep focus and stay on track...all i ever see on TV is "terrorism is rampant, unemployment is at an all time high, its the people in powers fault!" and its the same thing every 4-8 years, it just repeats itself and the majority of people just sign up to dress like sheep and follow the leader

i dunno, maybe im high and just thinkin up weird shit, but this country seems like its slowly falling off, media has done it job brain washing people, government has done its job in disappointing the populace and 10 years after 9/11 were still the same sheep

i honestly think that having change every 4-8 years might not be the best idea, im probably wrong, but what we have now is failing, has failed and will fail, its fuckin sad

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Don't even worry. It was a good thing that the Tea Party/Republican's are in control of the House. Now the public will finally see that they're full shit and have no real plan to fix anything. If you're not rich I don't understand how you can be or support the Republican party. LOL, I just want one Tea Party Republican to please tell me where in the hell was they at between 2000-2008 when Bush was fucking up the country? All I hear about is what Obama is doing wrong, but I never hear the Republicans solution to the problems that they bash the man for trying to fix. To me the Republican party is for the rich, racist, or dumb ass. I can never take the Republican party serious again after that dumb bitch Sarah Palin. What I've learned about America over the past 2 years is that this place is still racist as hell and about 50% of population are dumb as a box of rocks and they follow whatever the media tells them. Fillyacup, you right it's going to take a long ass time to get this country back on track, but I'm starting to believe that it's never going to be the same again.
People like you are why I support secession.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
glad to see the country doin the right thing yesterday except in my dumb fuck liberal state of california.

Obama won because he was the biggest celebrity at that time. He'll be gone soon. I cant vote for Sarah Palin theres got to be a better option

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
we have now seen unemployment rise above 17 percent three times during Obama’s presidency
That is not true unless your counting bums and the hardcore unemployed who aren't included in national unemployment statistics. Unemployment is still very high but those are close to great depression figures and things are not that bad, at least not on a nationwide level.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Originally Posted by bigface
If you're not rich I don't understand how you can be or support the Republican party.
People in rural communities tend to vote republican because they don't want big government meddling in their lives. Most large metropolitan areas tend to vote democrat because they have a bigger population of people who are for more government assistance.

Feb 7, 2006
People in rural communities tend to vote republican because they don't want big government meddling in their lives. Most large metropolitan areas tend to vote democrat because they have a bigger population of people who are for more government assistance.
I think it's more than that, like the variety of people you find in large coastal cities education, religious diversity, etc.