What has OBama done that get's your approval?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
EXACTLY!

It dont matter what race you are or if your a male or female, they are all puppets.

All politicians are the same. Corrupted by money.

Everyone knows this country is ran by the free masons anyway

Aug 6, 2008
extend my unemployment baybaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

but real talk all the shit hes "doing" would be happening no matter who was elected, this country is bullshit its just funny to have a black puppet in office

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He gave us universal healthcare and created hundreds of thousands of jobs.
Sorry to bust ur bubble bra but he didnt give us "Universal Healthcare", thats what he should have done by like a lot of other Democrats he was too scared to just boss up and make the shit happen...In my honest opinion he has the potential to be a great president but is to worried about everybody liking him to just do the right things...he is trying make revolutionary moves while playing the political game which will never work...IMO he just has to say fuck how white middle America feels about it and just do what we elected him to do and that is make "Change"...I think he is betting that he is gonna get re-elected(Which I dont think so) so he is tryna play his cards right but this is most likely his only chance to make some real shit pop so I hope he untucks his dick and balls and makes the right moves...just my pinion.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Oh yeah and he did pass the reform health care bill which is a good step in the right direction, extended unemployment for millions of people, and did give more fin-aid to students which were all great things...but not enough IMO

Mar 23, 2004
you guys kill me. how many of you even voted? the same people that bash obama now are the same cats that was rockin obama shirts in 08.

truth is we'll never have a president we all like.. no matter race, religion, etc. there's always a downside of everything.

i think he's doin fine. alot of people just expect too much.

Feb 7, 2006
If Obama manned up these mufuckas would kill his ass. These Tea party racist bitches is actin like hos when he's not even doing shit think about if he made some real change.The brothas that aren't about talk D-Rose get a bullet or the pen...you ever think about that D-rose?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
you guys kill me. how many of you even voted? the same people that bash obama now are the same cats that was rockin obama shirts in 08.

truth is we'll never have a president we all like.. no matter race, religion, etc. there's always a downside of everything.

i think he's doin fine. alot of people just expect too much.
I voted for Obama and got caught up in the hype. I regret my vote and feel ashamed that i voted for him cuz he was black.
No matter who is in office they all puppets. our vote doesnt matter. Just sit back and watch their agenda unfold.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Interesting side note to this question, I've found it hard to find black people (that voted) that didn't vote for Obama. I found it more interesting that black Christians I know that typically always vote republican for issues like gay marriage and abortion, voted for Obama too like it was no question. Almost everyone I know had no legit reason as to why they were voting for him.

My old roomate (a black Christian) is the only one I know that didn't vote for him that fit that description. He said "I didn't vote for him even though I wanted to for the preservation of life instead of quality of life."

Mar 17, 2006
If Obama manned up these mufuckas would kill his ass. These Tea party racist bitches is actin like hos when he's not even doing shit think about if he made some real change.The brothas that aren't about talk D-Rose get a bullet or the pen...you ever think about that D-rose?
what did d-rose do?

Aug 6, 2008
I voted for Obama and got caught up in the hype. I regret my vote and feel ashamed that i voted for him cuz he was black.
No matter who is in office they all puppets. our vote doesnt matter. Just sit back and watch their agenda unfold.
realest shit in the thread

im proud to say i never have and never will vote, but instead of watching their agenda unfold im waiting to watch this country go down in flames that will be entertaining

Feb 7, 2006
I did not vote, because I don't believe that the corporate oligarchy that runs this country would ever let a black dude or anyone for that matter in there to make real change. But I don't think O is horrible pres. Just avg. And his election did mean much on a sign (signitory?) level.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Oh yeah and he did pass the reform health care bill which is a good step in the right direction, extended unemployment for millions of people, and did give more fin-aid to students which were all great things...but not enough IMO
Healthcare reform will take away many insurance-paid diagnostic tests. You want an MRI? Pay for it. You want X-Rays? Pay for it. You have cancer and need treatment? Wait in line. It's not because this is the U.S., and it's not because it's Obama...it's because that is what happens everywhere that has Universal Healthcare. People get sick, and they have to wait. Some die because they do not get the proper treatment, some lose body parts.

You don't have insurance? Better get it before we fine your ass.

You want to keep your healthcare? You'll be able to, until your employers go with the cheapest route possible (because employers will HAVE to offer it).

The government cannot run a DMV, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical, Social Security, etc. etc. etc. They're sending money to dead people for fucks sake. I don't want them in charge of my well-being.

Obama has spent money and taxed people unnecessarily to "fix the economy"...which can only be done by giving people more money to spend, not by spending more money and making everybody else pay for it. What sucks about it is, people voted for him based on race and the hope for "change", but most did not read up on what he was trying to do. That's why so many people who voted for him are against him now.