Weed dealers in SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I understand no one wants to sell to people they dont know...and i have been nothing but Straight up with these fucking clowns. i always get treated like my money aint good enough and then they dont know what the fuck they selling and tell me its PURPLE when it's clearly black mold from being old weed! If i wanted to, i'd peel that bitch for all she got.. but i aint on that page no more you feel me. I work hard for my money and after a Days work i like to smoke and relax. These people act like junior high kids and that selling weed means you get cool points from your friends. Either do legit buisness, or get the Fuck out. It aint my fault that People here are always getting fucked by out of towners . Dont sink the Fuckin ship before it sails mayne!!!! Bottom line is..... I'm tired of these weenie's and i PRAY To fuckin H.A.D. i can Get WEED without all the BULLSHIT!!!! God damn i need some WEED RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Fixed :cheeky:

Dec 25, 2003
Shut up Bitch. You know i'm right faggot. I dont fuck with no one cause i havent met no one solid. i tried to be cool with people out here but all the dudes i have encountered are selfish self centered sheisty muthafuckas.I'm from a Generation where people are real not trying to act like somthing they heard on a Fucking rap CD.They say REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.... maybe thats why i aint RECOGNIZED Nothin but faggotry and sheistyness. WHITE DEVIL, why you sayin nigga and your name is white devil! Alot of the shit you just babbled dont make no goddamn sense.WTF? You must be one of these fraudulent faggots i am talkin about...lmao.
LMAO I aint go no problem coppin anything I need anywhere I go I done found trees in tennessee not no bammer straight trees

You might be a big OG gangsta but in person you a shellshocked ass retard aint nobody wanna kick it with on some one track mind shit...you like a bum wit a house I seen your kind before

Make a whole ass thread about some bullshit and tell me im outta pocket...

Dude made a entire thread cause he couldnt cop no trees

High 5

Mar 14, 2010
Tread still up and still no weed! LOL
Its not the Being able to get it part, its the flaky scary ass muthafuckas i'm talkin about.. This dont apply to every one in seattle son. I had a Homie down on JUNEAU in the southe that used to plug me all the time whenever and would even deliver to my house when i lived in the CD... I dont know what happened to that Kat.. wish i knew. Maybe the thread title was all wrong.. it should have been..

"HIPSTER and HIPPIE tight pant GAY LUMBERJACK Looking faggots in SEATTLE are scary bitches when it comes to doing Legit Buisness"..

Maybe i need to know my own Role and stick to fuckin with the BLacks out here cause they are the Only Cool people i have encountered so far..(weed transaction wise..) Like i said, i shoulda known better and this thread got Full of Tough guy "I can find bud anywhere in the world, You suck" Talk... Miss me with your wolf ticket shit Web nerds. Some of you muthafuckas sound worse than that white boy RED DRAGON..