Weed dealers in SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
@Old_Gangbangin-289-Pound-Lookin-Muthafucka_One

Hempfest is in 5 days.

http://hempfest.org/drupal/node

If you don't get connects there, you just weren't meant to smoke weed brody.
I went to HEMPFEST since i been here and the only person that Would sell me somthing was a FAT JUGGALO that was doing security... He actually gave me like a Eighth for free and said "ENJOY"... that was cool as fuck.every other year i had my own. I dont know if i'm going this year.... its pretty much the same shit every year.(As far as the PEOPLE) theirs no shade and it got hot as fuck the last 2 years.

Dec 4, 2006
shit...when my boy lived in Seattle....was there for about 2 weeks...he found me a hookup within 2-3 days being there..dude was a solid hook up ..was buying 8ths from him everyday without a prob.......

old dude...you might be too anti-social...maybe that's your problem...

i can't deal with people that i feel that are anti-social......

imagine selling an anti-social yola? it ain't cool........trust me..i used to send those motherfuckers to some other dealers....

Aug 9, 2005
I been here 6 years and the closest to Bellevue i ever been is MADRONA PARK!! That aint my type of People to be around and i'm sure i aint the Kind of Person those faggot ass Rich people are used to seeing in Bellevue..I know where to go and where not to.I dont live the "HOOD" Life, and i dont "SLANG" and i for damn sure aint up here for a Bitch Playa... TRICKIN Is bad for your wallet and health homie. Fuck a Bitch.. I'm married to a good woman and i have a Good job in seattle... thats why i'm here... Dont get it twisted. I aint tryna NET Funk with you kat, just stating my opinion about something i been having a Problem with. The Typical dork here dont wanna Fuck with a Tatted up GANGBANGIN 289 pound lookin muthafucka.... I am Intimadating and it aint my fault these suckas is scary. That is all pimpin... I;m a good dude but they would never know cause they act like fucking fags. I used to live on 15th and ALDER st in the CD.. now them brothas out there was cool.. i live out NORTH now and its a whole different kinda people. alot fakeness and frontin.

see now come like that and its not a problem, but if i deal with a few suckas from north Cal than speak bad on your area Id expect cats to check me. and it aint that serious we on the net, but I aint typin nothin I wont tell a cat to his face. Now if you stayed on Alder than you know all the cats with fire aint suckas ..so why put it like that? anyway I was juuuust about to say Where you stay North Seattle, instead i put bellevue.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I bet a majority of us could fly into Seattle, and find zip of chronic by the end of the day with no prob. I mean your near the fucking border Vancouver for christ sake.

I doubt its how you look, you just need brush up on your networking skills...

or stop co-dependent. Grow some, and be self-dependent... it really aint rocket science to grow decent weed.

Aug 6, 2008
you old nickel n dime ass dealin widda bitch applying it to the whole town ass nigga shuddup
if I still sold weed I tell you to met me now and c how scary u act to meet up..open hand slap K.O. you for yer lil zip money. kick rocks.you ol out of town fugazee hard guy.
to the untrained eye it woulda seemed like u was netbangin but i know yo backstory

lol @ hatin on nino brown jr.

Apr 14, 2003
My sis just brought back a buncha bud from portland. shit is some fire.

Old Wize One... you dont have any friends out there that you blaze with? Co-workers that blaze?

Dec 25, 2003
This dude stay in Seattle whining about how bitchmade everyone is

Move outta Seattle then

You could make a thread about bananas he be like "yea I ate some bananas but these bitchmade seaTATTLE niggas be keepin they bananas to themselves"

"Yea that bitch look coo but dudes is PHONY in Seattle"

One track mind ass bitchmade whiny ass dude buy a scrabble board and see how many insults you can come up with using the Seattle letters

For real wit your ol babblin ass you remind me of the dudes aint nobody wanna kick it with cause they just be dribblin out some ol other shit all the time

Like yea he aint a dope fiend but he lightweight funnystyle

Dude be makin anagrams of seattle on his wall in chalk

Mar 14, 2010
This dude stay in Seattle whining about how bitchmade everyone is.....Can you blame me? Not everyone, People like you yes.

Move outta Seattle then.....NO

You could make a thread about bananas he be like "yea I ate some bananas but these bitchmade seaTATTLE niggas be keepin they bananas to themselves" WTF? Make no sense jack ass...

"Yea that bitch look coo but dudes is PHONY in Seattle".......Drum Roll....

One track mind ass bitchmade whiny ass dude buy a scrabble board and see how many insults you can come up with using the Seattle letters........

For real wit your ol babblin ass you remind me of the dudes aint nobody wanna kick it with cause they just be dribblin out some ol other shit all the time

Like yea he aint a dope fiend but he lightweight funnystyle

Dude be makin anagrams of seattle on his wall in chalk
Shut up Bitch. You know i'm right faggot. I dont fuck with no one cause i havent met no one solid. i tried to be cool with people out here but all the dudes i have encountered are selfish self centered sheisty muthafuckas.I'm from a Generation where people are real not trying to act like somthing they heard on a Fucking rap CD.They say REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.... maybe thats why i aint RECOGNIZED Nothin but faggotry and sheistyness. WHITE DEVIL, why you sayin nigga and your name is white devil! Alot of the shit you just babbled dont make no goddamn sense.WTF? You must be one of these fraudulent faggots i am talkin about...lmao.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Where to Buy Marijuana in Seattle: The whole area around Pike Place. The market itself, all the way up to 4th Ave, and all up and down the waterfront area.

Our local reporter's contribution is: "I noticed that you didn't include the park next to Pike's Place Market as a place to buy weed. I've lived in Seattle for quite a while, and this area seems to have better street deals than either the U Dist or Broadway. In the U Dis., prices can be as high as 10 bucks for .5 grams, whereas I've never gotten less than .7 for 10 at the park, and it usually ends up being more like a gram."

Another local reporter argued: "Buying off the street around Pike's Place and downtown Seattle is extremely risky. Of the 6 times I've bought, 4 times, from 4 different people, I was given a bag of green shredded paper. Everybody is scamming like crazy."

There are numerous dealers who work by beeper – you can get their numbers at any local head shop. Of course, you must be careful with who you ask or buy from, especially when making a purchase on the street.

a report from one of our surfers who actually tried to get some M-J in Seattle: " I'm a new arrival in Seattle, and a couple weeks ago I tried the park next to the Pike Place Market. I have to agree with the other reporter who said that the place is full of scammers. I got ripped off twice in a row, and that was enough for me (I didn't need to wait until 4 out of 6 to get the message!). I went to craigslist and got hold of a much more reliable-sounding distributer who will be coming by my apartment shortly. The park is fairly "street", and I think if you don't look the part (i.e. you've got something to lose) they will rip you off without a second thought."

and the latest reports we have noted that: "you can go to the westlake mall in downtown seattle. look for the skater/hip hop kids sitting on the cement "couch" outside of starbucks or go across the street to the arch thingy. you can usually get a dime or a "twamp" here. do not buy from junkies or crackheads. do not go into any allies with anyone. if you happen to be in town during one of seattle's many festivals, such as hempfest or folklife, you should go there instead. you can find all kinds of herb at the festivals."

and also: " I'm not sure what the deal is with the reports here saying that you can't buy (or can't buy w/o getting ripped off) weed next to pike place mkt anymore. I went up there this friday and had no trouble. Walked towards pike place, making eye contact with a guy sitting on one of the benches by the water fountain. walked away with 4 good quality dime bags. total time to score like 1 minute. I didn't see any signs of LE, and the dealer didn't seem overly cautious or anything, so I'd guess its still easy and safe to buy here.

For the people who said they've been ripped off - if you follow the rule of NEVER handing over any money until you have the weed in your hand and have examined it (the smell of good buds can't be faked afaik), it would be hard for them to rip you off with green paper or somesuch."

and: "Be careful near the park next to the Pike Place Market. There are bike cops there constantly and you often see them busting people. I eventually scored some bud after i got ripped off twice and someone attempting to give me pesticides and grass clippings instead of weed."

and: "I am not a racist, but this is the number one advice you must take to avoid getting ripped off in Seattle. DO NOT buy from the guys on University Ave. They will rip you off, I have had an experience with this where I had to get in a guys face for 20 minutes just to get my money back, which at first didn't seem possible. The dreaded hippies are who you need to ask, and you will find it every time. I am 4/4 going to the U-district on University Ave, just make sure you go during the day and not at night to look."

and: "I've had good luck with the park (Victor Steinbrueck Park) north of Pike Place Market. Not once have I walked away empty-handed, and usually I'm approached within a minute -- if not, I just look around until I spot a deal being made and then approach the dealer once he's done with the customer. Quality tends to be pretty good.

Two consumer tips:

1) Don't ask for a dub sack (i.e., $20). In my experience, you'll get the same amount -- usually about .7 grams -- as if you asked for a dime bag (i.e., $10). I think the dealers just stock one size and sell it for whatever you're willing to spend.

2) Sometimes the person who approaches you is actually a broker of sorts. The good news is that these people won't ask for your money up front -- instead, they'll get the dealer and bring him over to you. The bad news is that the middleman will usually ask for $5-$10 for his "services." I've been able to decline this "surchage" -- they seem not to ask until you've paid the dealer and been given the goods -- but it can be a little intimidating."

and also: " i just wanted to add that in the park next to pike place market i have always had good luck. most locals are very friendly and will help you find what ever you are looking for especially if you are willing to share. i have always found the best buds accross the street from the park next to pike place. if you get a dealers number they can usually get you about anything you want and alot are willing to meet you anywhere in the city."

and: "I just got back from Seattle's University street between 45th and 50th. I could not score no one asked me to buy and those I asked (2) told me they didn't know. Cops drove down university every 15 min. and once parked their car and hung out for a while. Maybe I look like a cop or something but for me it was a complete bust. I went over to the park near Pike's Place and it was "street", still no dice two bike cops watched the park from a half a block away the whole time."

Seattle Marijuana Prices: Depends on who you know, if you\'re a regular buyer
from a dealer, usually, you can find the main source of supply, and can get
pretty sweet prices (1/8ths for sometimes $30 or so).

Standard pricing as everywhere else, mostly though. 1/8 for $40, 1/4 for
$80-$100, etc etc. Again, it also depends on what you\'re buying.

and also: "If you know someone, you can get an ounce of BC Bud for $200, though the average is between 240-260. The locally grown afghan indica and F1 hybrid varieties are higher quality, and you usually pay between 280-300 for an ounce of that chronic."

Brands: Everything under the Sun. Sometimes depends on the
season, as outdoor grown weed is a large percentage of what is sold.

But you can get everything from purple, to AK, BC, and various hybrids are
the most common. If you're lucky, you'll be able to get some high ranking
stuff (northern lights, white widow, etc)

Special Marijuana Events: The Seattle Hempfest is conducted once a year, usually on August, and is actually the largest event in the US.

Time Zone: GMT/UTC –8 hours

Dialing codes: + 1 (USA) + 206 / 425 / 253 / 360

WeBeHigh reporter Update:
"I decided to check out University Way NE (the Ave) between 45th and 50th streets because of the info from a report on this website. I have since been there twice to buy herb, and it is way easy to score some great buds there. All you have to do is walk down the street and either ask somebody, or wait for somebody to offer to sell weed to you. I find that its helpful to smoke cigarettes as you walk, then when somebody asks to bum a cig off you, ask them where to score some herb - many people will be willing to help you out. The second time I purchased pot on the Ave it was some real dank shit. The first time it was about average (for local standards) but still good.

Marijuana prices: I believe $40 per 1/8 is about average. However, today I got a 1/4 of dank buds for $80, and the guy I got it from seemed a bit surprised his source "only" gave me $20 back from the $100 bill I gave him."

More information: Many cities claim to be pot-friendly, and probably are compared to most of America. However, I would say Seattle truly is pot friendly, even compared to other \"pot-friendly" cities. With just 59 pot prosecutions in 2004, we have the statistics to back it up.

According to the same Denver Post article cited above, "Denver officials say the outcome (of Initiative 100) will be more like Oakland, where police are ignoring a pro-marijuana measure voters approved last year. Oakland police continue to arrest people who use marijuana, say city officials and pro-marijuana proponents there.

The (Denver) City Attorney’s Office last year prosecuted 1,565 people (compared to 59 in Seattle) last year under state law, which calls for a fine of not less than $100."

Don\'t hang around there after dark. The place
fills up with crackheads. And not the isolation crackheads, but the ones
that bother you constantly.

And sometimes there are some asshole wannabe "gangstas" who will hassle
you.

Cops during the lunch hours. From 12:00pm-4:00pm, cops are pretty regular,
but don't bother you unless you're being super careless