Weed dealers in SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002

BITCH ASS Wannabe Gangsta.. I'd Smack your bitch ass Punk. Ya'll scary ass Marks.... Thats RIGHT MARK!!!! I aint no Baller or think i am. I smoke, not sell so fuck you punk and go play with your hackey sack bitch. I was robbing muthafuckas when you were watching BARNEY and friends you fucking punk.
^^^thats why connects dont take you seriously

regular weed smokers dont have that additude you carry

now if you wanna pop off at the lip to me, feel free, but remember what i just said after you do

that additude gets you alot of unneeded unwanted attention

i finally made friends wit my connect, proved to him im a solid customer and i dont mind shedding a few extra bucks if it means he'll appreciate my business more...plus i treat my connect like hes a pharmacy, i say thank you whenever i get the chance and i was honest wit dude, let him know my needs and asked if he could fill them, he said yes, and now today i have one solid connect and dont need another cuz i get hooked up whenever i want for however much i want, no fuss no mess no cops no rats, just str8 fat sacks

try makin friends with a grower tho, its your best bet

Mar 14, 2010
^^^thats why connects dont take you seriously

regular weed smokers dont have that additude you carry

now if you wanna pop off at the lip to me, feel free, but remember what i just said after you do

that additude gets you alot of unneeded unwanted attention

i finally made friends wit my connect, proved to him im a solid customer and i dont mind shedding a few extra bucks if it means he'll appreciate my business more...plus i treat my connect like hes a pharmacy, i say thank you whenever i get the chance and i was honest wit dude, let him know my needs and asked if he could fill them, he said yes, and now today i have one solid connect and dont need another cuz i get hooked up whenever i want for however much i want, no fuss no mess no cops no rats, just str8 fat sacks

try makin friends with a grower tho, its your best bet
all good mayne. thanks for the Input.