Weed dealers in SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
any you might wanne be carefull dealing with that female its known bitches like to get over on other bitches dont become a Victim.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
how you gonna have a woman sell you herb, and on top of that,
herb you out to the point where youll make a thread about it

that might lightweight be against open forum laws here, bro

lol she just be ignorin you and shit while she wit some nigga like
oh thats just this old guy who wants a dime sack

yeah you gotta step your weed cleintele up old guy

get out there and ask were the skama at
grow some weed do something you cant go out like that

dont make threads about women that shit aint poppin on the open forum
im not even dissing, that shit goes in the sista side

youd almost have a legal thread if your weed dealer didnt have a twat

theres really nothing wrong with buying a dub sack, but if you buy a dub sack
make sure your pot dealer dosent have a pussy unless youre fucking her, and if she dosent answer you
well ....yeah

you get what im sayin

its a dub sack
find a turf dealer
i mean i could get a dub but we operate under different levels here

Mar 14, 2010
ya your in bellevue, and the fact niggas dig the bay up here has nothing to do with your hustle being a non factor..... Is that how they do it in Nor Cal? hustlin up them dub sacks? boi why you up this way anyway? prolly followed a bitch huu? definetly didnt come up her to hussle cuz them dub and zip deals are not the bizzzzness.
I been here 6 years and the closest to Bellevue i ever been is MADRONA PARK!! That aint my type of People to be around and i'm sure i aint the Kind of Person those faggot ass Rich people are used to seeing in Bellevue..I know where to go and where not to.I dont live the "HOOD" Life, and i dont "SLANG" and i for damn sure aint up here for a Bitch Playa... TRICKIN Is bad for your wallet and health homie. Fuck a Bitch.. I'm married to a good woman and i have a Good job in seattle... thats why i'm here... Dont get it twisted. I aint tryna NET Funk with you kat, just stating my opinion about something i been having a Problem with. The Typical dork here dont wanna Fuck with a Tatted up GANGBANGIN 289 pound lookin muthafucka.... I am Intimadating and it aint my fault these suckas is scary. That is all pimpin... I;m a good dude but they would never know cause they act like fucking fags. I used to live on 15th and ALDER st in the CD.. now them brothas out there was cool.. i live out NORTH now and its a whole different kinda people. alot fakeness and frontin.

Mar 14, 2010
how you gonna have a woman sell you herb, and on top of that,
herb you out to the point where youll make a thread about it

that might lightweight be against open forum laws here, bro

lol she just be ignorin you and shit while she wit some nigga like
oh thats just this old guy who wants a dime sack

yeah you gotta step your weed cleintele up old guy

get out there and ask were the skama at
grow some weed do something you cant go out like that

dont make threads about women that shit aint poppin on the open forum
im not even dissing, that shit goes in the sista side

youd almost have a legal thread if your weed dealer didnt have a twat

theres really nothing wrong with buying a dub sack, but if you buy a dub sack
make sure your pot dealer dosent have a pussy unless youre fucking her, and if she dosent answer you
well ....yeah

you get what im sayin
what difference it make who it is..you sound stupid as fuck cool guy... spew your bullshit elsewhere.. keep the hate coming... i should have known better lol..

Dec 4, 2006
wait...you been there for 6 years and you still haven't found a solid dealer?

WHAT THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Houston for a week, my 1st day found a solid dealer.......

Mar 14, 2010
I used to go to a WEED CHURCH in SOUTH PARK for like 6 months.. they gave you a Card and it was like a Dispensarie. the Owner was a Bitch so i stopped going there. Seattle has a problem with Outta town people. (Not every body, cause i got some good friends here that dont Blaze or fuck around) if you dont act or look like certain people... these faggots dont like you.. ONLY the people in the HOOD when i lived in the CENTRAL were cool folks. I think i should move back to the Hood cause thats more my type of enviroment. People are REAL with you unlike Pretty boy skinny jean wearing scary hipsters!!!

Mar 14, 2010
theres no way hed admit to giving a bitch money in any sort of way...i dont believe that...i think a woman actually is his dealer....

even tho you aint serious lol
about two weeks ago i met her at a bar and she dropped somthing and her tittys popped out.... they look like BUGLES corn snacks!!! Not very appealing!!!

Trust me, their horrible. you dont wanna see