Weed dealers in SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
you old nickel n dime ass dealin widda bitch applying it to the whole town ass nigga shuddup
if I still sold weed I tell you to met me now and c how scary u act to meet up..open hand slap K.O. you for yer lil zip money. kick rocks.you ol out of town fugazee hard guy.

Mar 14, 2010
I have no idea why you have trouble finding a 'solid' connection...
I understand no one wants to sell to people they dont know...and i have been nothing but Straight up with these fucking clowns. i always get treated like my money aint good enough and then they dont know what the fuck they selling and tell me its PURPLE when it's clearly black mold from being old weed! If i wanted to, i'd peel that bitch for all she got.. but i aint on that page no more you feel me. I work hard for my money and after a Days work i like to smoke and relax. These people act like junior high kids and that selling weed means you get cool points from your friends. Either do legit buisness, or get the Fuck out. It aint my fault that People here are always getting fucked by out of towners . Dont sink the Fuckin ship before it sails mayne!!!! Bottom line is..... I'm tired of these weenie's and i PRAY To fuckin ALLAH, BUDDAH, JESUS, A FUCKIN GOAT Or whatever the fuck for the day i can Get WEED without all the BULLSHIT!!!! God damn i need some WEED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Aug 9, 2005
only thing you did right was put my town in Capital letters

Oh and the bitch prolly aint sweatin you cuz you only gettin a dub say or a zip...... when i was doin it ida put you on the backburner for a pound... this is the city of Hocky bags step your importance up.

Mar 14, 2010
you old nickel n dime ass dealin widda bitch applying it to the whole town ass nigga shuddup
if I still sold weed I tell you to met me now and c how scary u act to meet up..open hand slap K.O. you for yer lil zip money. kick rocks.you ol out of town fugazee hard guy.

BITCH ASS Wannabe Gangsta.. I'd Smack your bitch ass Punk. Ya'll scary ass Marks.... Thats RIGHT MARK!!!! I aint no Baller or think i am. I smoke, not sell so fuck you punk and go play with your hackey sack bitch. I was robbing muthafuckas when you were watching BARNEY and friends you fucking punk.

Aug 9, 2005
dog you sound like strait L seven, but foreal...if you been doing it this long than why you still buying dubb sacks? and what part of the town are you in?

Dec 4, 2006
I just rolled up a blunt for later on tonight when I take a drive to the Berkeley hills with a beezy and blow on the blunt while she blows me!

Aug 9, 2005
ya your in bellevue, and the fact niggas dig the bay up here has nothing to do with your hustle being a non factor..... Is that how they do it in Nor Cal? hustlin up them dub sacks? boi why you up this way anyway? prolly followed a bitch huu? definetly didnt come up her to hussle cuz them dub and zip deals are not the bizzzzness.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
that sucks...why is that?
The infrastructure doesnt exist at the moment B/C of the legality here. So if you have a card, you can designate someone as a provider, but if you do so then only they are allowed to supply you with weed--you cant give legal protection to more than one provider. So in order to run a dispensary, you need to have all your customers designate you a provider in order to be legal, something thats basically impossible to do.

The whole dynamic of weed sales in seattle is changing, it used to be that if you had good weed you were the man, and every motherfucker in the city sold sacks and was begging for product, now its the opposiite, everyone is growing in seattle, and the issue is getting it out on the retail market. This should mean that dispensaries would be everywhere, but they're not, because its so tricky legally, and dispensaries still get popped. The entire weed economy is moving towords co-op growing. Where someone who really knows what they're doing, gets a bunch of people to designate him or her as their provider, and then bangs out quility for that circle, although this is great for consumers, its not so much great for the distributers.