trace amounts of MDMA found in Sugarless Lifesavers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I had my homeboy do it after I read the part about shitting and he said he was pretty high for about 2 hours.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
finally back.. and finally found this thread. Ive actually been doing a LOT of research on this the last 2 weeks since its discovery and the fda is actually talking to a few of us in the san diego pharma school about what weve found.. tomorrow ill post up some answers, and you can see the real deal

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
the reason the lifesavers are making people shit is because of the chemicals "sorbitol" and "mannitol" that are inside of the candy. Those are your basic sugar-substitues that you find in many similar sugarless items.

And thats one of the reasons that the spread of MDMA in these candies is present. The Sorbitol sugar alcohol molecule is not completely absorbed when it reaches the bowels... this creates a catalyst effect for the initial stages of mdma presence.

the MDMA effect also has something to do with the way the candy's interact with your colon, but no one has really figured out the specifics of that yet. There just seems to be some sort of relationship down there.

Dec 11, 2005
yeah this shit really do work

my friends went out got 3 bags (20 in each bag)

he melted down 60 and downedit and had him lightweight thizzin fa sho!!

good lookin out yall!

even though he say that shit was foul as fuck to down

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
If ya REALLY wanna have a fun night, let them disolve in some cheap vodka, and take like 3-4 shots, you got a good night ahead, best done with a female.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
maculentways said:
DAMN... i never took ecstacy before

but i am thizzzzzzzzzzzzin right now off these three bagsz of lyfsavrz

PUT YA STUNNA SHADEZ ON!!!

*hugz laptop*

::
LOL YOU A FOOL MAYNE!

Status
Not open for further replies.