trace amounts of MDMA found in Sugarless Lifesavers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah mayne they have that same chemical that was in them fat-free potato chips that had everyone shitting, i just read that on the back of one of the like, 500 bags i got sittin around. it might fuck up ya insides, make ya shit for a minute, but them shits will have you on ONE, or two!

Sep 23, 2004
-TiM C- said:
yeah mayne they have that same chemical that was in them fat-free potato chips that had everyone shitting, i just read that on the back of one of the like, 500 bags i got sittin around. it might fuck up ya insides, make ya shit for a minute, but them shits will have you on ONE, or two!
I THINK IT ONLY EFFECTS SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT... I GOT A STRONG STOMACH, I DIDNT FEEL ANY KINDA BULLSHIT... JUST A SUPER CLEAN THIZZ. THAT PROLLY ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WITH WEAK STOMACHS OR VEGETARIANS OR SOME SHIT... IM POPPIN ANOTHER BAG TONIGHT... 3 BAGS=5.69 3 PILLS =30-60 BONES... I'LL KEEP FUCKING WITH THE LIFESAVERS TIL THEY PULL EM OFF THE SHELF.....
DID ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE THAT THEY ARE USUALLY SOLD OUT? I HAD TO GO TO THREE PLACES TO GET EM AND WHEN I FOUND EM I BOUGHT 12 BAGS.... PEACE

Apr 5, 2004
ESCOBAR said:
I THINK IT ONLY EFFECTS SOME PEOPLE LIKE THAT... I GOT A STRONG STOMACH, I DIDNT FEEL ANY KINDA BULLSHIT... JUST A SUPER CLEAN THIZZ. THAT PROLLY ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WITH WEAK STOMACHS OR VEGETARIANS OR SOME SHIT... IM POPPIN ANOTHER BAG TONIGHT... 3 BAGS=5.69 3 PILLS =30-60 BONES... I'LL KEEP FUCKING WITH THE LIFESAVERS TIL THEY PULL EM OFF THE SHELF.....
DID ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE THAT THEY ARE USUALLY SOLD OUT? I HAD TO GO TO THREE PLACES TO GET EM AND WHEN I FOUND EM I BOUGHT 12 BAGS.... PEACE
fuck foo im sorry but i dont noe weither to belive u or think ur kiddin, but ima try it for myself.

Dec 3, 2005
i bout 5 bags of the 5 flavor kind. had to go to 5 different places to find em. it was hella nasty tryin to eat even this whole bag, now im shootin flames out my ass, and got 4 bags left. shoulda read the "excessive consumption may have a laxative effect" on the bag i guess. oh well, im thizzin now!! haha

Apr 25, 2002
yeah the word is spreadin i saw a pack of wild ass little 14 year olds in the middle of the liquor store arguin over which flavor makes you thizz the hardest. word is the sugar-free wintergreen still works the best.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
sign me the fuck in.....damn am gone off them lifesavers mane.....someone start a 'sign-up' sheet.....real talk if you ain't fuck'n with them lifesavers man you aint up on game........

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Tim c aint fuck'n around.....them lifesavers is the truth mane go and cop you a couple bagz and see what it do.....

sign'n in.....am off them lifesavers one mo gin........

Status
Not open for further replies.