trace amounts of MDMA found in Sugarless Lifesavers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
How much is a single bag of sugarless lifesavers go for anyway?

mayne they be goin for like 2 bucks right now but suppply and demand pimp they bout to be at like 10 bucks a pop yadidda then we gonna have to go back to pills

so cop em while u can

Feb 14, 2006
gas uno said:
chew them, idiot box.

..jesus christ.
not that ive even done it before. but use some fucking common sense.

aw yeah...LOL...I didn't even think about chewing them bitches up, I was thinkin about just poppin them like some pills 1 at a time.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
well i couldnt find any around here, so i told my friend from california to get some n he ate like 3 bags and only had to shit all night long.sooo
lol

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
i guarentee someone on here is gonna go out and buy like 2-3 bags when they on their come down and can't hook up no more thizzalinis

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^lol....go to costco, buy them all up, then sell them for double when there's none around.

Feb 14, 2006
SHEA said:
Me & my fat girl on the side popped 3 bags each night before last.

HOLY SHIT!......words to the wise....do NOT fuck a girl in her ass after poppin.
fucking MESS!.....& on top of that, I was ROLLIN hard off em, so the clean up was tedious, long, smelly, & damn near made me puke. I dont even wanna go there & explain the details- but do NOT, & REPEAT....DO NOT HAVE ANAL SEX WITH YOUR GIRL IF YOU ARE OFF THEM THIZZSAVERS!
LMAO, Thats some nasty shit, chief!! Thanx for the advice...LOL

Apr 25, 2002
damn Shea that sounds like too much to pass up...ima meet up wit my sexy lil neighbor tonite..for some thizz savers ..a bottle of rossi and some hot anal love..can yoooou diiiggggg iiiittttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.