trace amounts of MDMA found in Sugarless Lifesavers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2005
Kurupt said:
y'all gonna be shittin like a mug...

bag says "If eaten in excess it can have a laxative effect" lol

Thats what im sayin homie check back to page 3...Listen pimps...You better have a hard as a rock stomach or your gonna be in the bathroom for at least 3 hours peelin the paint...These will make you shit water... IT feels like someone just ripped your asshole inside out... Its not worth it the whole time your lifethizzin your ass is burnin like a grill on the 4th ya dig

Mar 28, 2006
Sup, this is Hemp's boy from cali. Here's what I've found:

1. 3 bags of the 5 flavor sugarfree lifesavers that use isomalt and sucralose as their sugar substitutes made me shit liquid rockets for ~ 24 hrs (and I'm surprised I didn't shit myself in my sleep, but even if I did, it STILL wouldn't be as impressive as Shea's feat).

2. 3 bags (and goin), 20 thizzsavers each, of the sugarfree lifesavers 'sorbet' (which I bought cuz they got sorbitol in em, and that one dude said sorbitol and mannitol are precursors and shit - think he's right) got me thizzin, and I gotta get back to thizzsavorin the experience, yadidi?

3. Thizz is what it is.

4. Peace.

Apr 14, 2003
Insolent1 said:
1. 3 bags of the 5 flavor sugarfree lifesavers that use isomalt and sucralose as their sugar substitutes made me shit liquid rockets for ~ 24 hrs (and I'm surprised I didn't shit myself in my sleep, but even if I did, it STILL wouldn't be as impressive as Shea's feat).
My stomach is still fuckin grumblin man and I been shittin like crazy. Im not touchin those things again.

Apr 25, 2002
remember who had yall eatin lifesavers like its the thing to do and shittin your brains out.... all in the name of mac dre.

jokes over- i made this shit up for the fuck of it and rode it out to see how many would hop on the bandwagon.

any "thizzin" yall did off lifesavers was totally placebo effect.

come on yall step your common sense game up

Status
Not open for further replies.