The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
kingsix18 @kingsix18 is there a point system for attributes in this game? or is it all just in the equipment and leveling up it automatically does it for you?
different classes get different amounts of stats each level. i dont remember numbers but for example like a fighter will get +3 defense and attack each level and no magic and a mage will get +3 magic and whatever and no attack type thing. its worth multi classing to get the different perks too. like for instance i started a fighter then switched to mystic knight till i was pretty solid. then later i leveled up as a berserker or whatever it was called to get the +20% strength perk, and leveled up as a sorcerer to get the reduced casting time perk, and used them as a mystic knight. you can switch classes whenever you want and build your character however you want. i liked mystic knight the most and went for high attack with a little bit of magic to buff myself up.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
got bored of that jrpg way too fast. too childish and the party ai is atrocious.

playing fallout 3 goty edition. so far so good but the melee weapons suck ass. im level 8 still using a lead pipe. i want a damn sword or fire axe lol. i killed every single person in megaton with the pipe then set off the nuke. i pretty much just kill everyone i see lol. even killed everyone in vault 101 with a baseball bat. game is fun but new vegas had better weapons so far. also this game freezes at least once an hour. ridiculous

Jun 24, 2005
So far for PS4, I've played through Killzone: Shadow Fall and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Both games are pretty good. I'll need to play it Shadow Fall again to see just how much I like it compared to Killzone 2 and 3. I still think the Ezio trilogy of Assassin's Creed is awesome. Nothing has quite lived up to those for me yet.

Currently I'm playing through the Call of Duty: Ghosts campaign. It's alright, but I fucking hate that dumb dog. After I complete the CoD campaign, I'll play though Battlefield 4 campaign. I haven't even touched multiplayer for any PS4 game.

Oct 19, 2008
Edit, for drunkin post*

* jus beat BF4 campaign, best since bad company 1.

Def worth a play

Need 2 more trophies for plat. Both online achievements tho

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Received a new tv and Arkham City for Christmas.

In the first hour, I've encountered Black Mask, Penguin, Hush, Zsasz, Deadshot(who quipped "I'll be seeing you soon, Wayne." I love foreshadowing.), Joker, Harley, The Riddler, Hugo Strange, and Bane, and heard mention of Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Killer Croc.

They really did pull out all the stops on this game. Holy shit.