The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Finished Battlefield 4 campaign, which was really good and then replayed Killzone Shadow Fall campaign and it's better than I originally felt it was. I got my first taste of next-gen multiplayer on Killzone last night and I had a lot of fun. Game is so smooth and graphics are still top notch.

Oct 19, 2008
Finished Battlefield 4 campaign, which was really good and then replayed Killzone Shadow Fall campaign and it's better than I originally felt it was. I got my first taste of next-gen multiplayer on Killzone last night and I had a lot of fun. Game is so smooth and graphics are still top notch.
I'm sleepin on killzone sp, been mobbin bf4 mp
Def need to check that out...I also thought bf4 campaign was good u gotta play on hard difficulty to enjoy it tho

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm sleepin on killzone sp, been mobbin bf4 mp
Def need to check that out...I also thought bf4 campaign was good u gotta play on hard difficulty to enjoy it tho
I played BF4 campaign on normal and thought it was fun. I never play a game on the hardest difficulty right away because I'd rather be able to play through and enjoy the story instead of getting frustrated lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I beat fallout 3 and all the dlc with a super evil character with 0 speech attempts lol. I also ate like 200 ppl. I usually start as bad in games like this then do good but i stuck it out this time. Im going to restart as good with pistols and big guns. Last time i was melee and energy weapons

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Found every trophy and riddle, and defeated all of The Riddler's riddle rooms.

SPOILER

While The Riddler's hideout was really creepy with people being forced to walk those tram tracks on the ground or face being blown up, the whole thing was entirely too fucking easy after having spent hours collecting the trophies and riddles.

I mean, it took me a total of 45 seconds to bring The Riddler down. I feel cheated that it wasn't as hard as finding all of his trophies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I will say that the greatest reason to find all of the trophies has to be the interview tapes.

There's so much more to the villains and characters in the game than what you learn from during play through.

As soon as I found all the tapes, so many other questions were answered and characters fleshed out.

And the terrific voice actors make them instantly replayable.

I also love the fact that The Joker (falsely) provides Strange with his origin story, and that is the same origin story from "The Killing Joke", which is by far my favorite Joker-centric comic.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Any1 have any game recommendations for ps3? I like rpg's i can sink lots of hours into. Looking for something like fallout 3 + new vegas and skyrim.

Mass effect looks like a good series but i heard you can beat it in like 20 hours which would be weak

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If you are into jrpgs you have the Tales games. If you like TBS jrpgs you have the Diagaea series or Valkyria Chronicles.

The Mass Effect series offers plenty of content and it is never the same thing twice. If you like sci fi go for it. And anyone who has beaten the series in 20 hours or even one game missed out on three times that much on side content.