The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The second order was cancelled likely because you used the same credit card and Best Buy flagged it as an accidental duplicate purchase.

I work for Best Buy(in name only, not a physical store), and deal with that shit every day.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
The second order was cancelled likely because you used the same credit card and Best Buy flagged it as an accidental duplicate purchase.

I work for Best Buy(in name only, not a physical store), and deal with that shit every day.
Well there were some people who bought and received multiple copies of it. I did it pretty late and afterwards lots of people were saying their orders were being cancelled so I guess Best Buy found out what was happening. It was taken down just a few minutes later. It was only up for about an hour as everyone was taking advantage of it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well there were some people who bought and received multiple copies of it. I did it pretty late and afterwards lots of people were saying their orders were being cancelled so I guess Best Buy found out what was happening. It was taken down just a few minutes later. It was only up for about an hour as everyone was taking advantage of it.
BBY has one of the worst purchasing systems and navigation searches of any website I've dealt with as far as purchasing.

I see people default on multiple purchases because of that issue all the time.

Jun 24, 2005
Playing through the Modern Warfare trilogy. Finished CoD4 last week, and just finished MW2 today. I'm about to start MW3 now.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
How is metro? Was thinking of picking it up but have heard mix reviews
I enjoyed it. There's a lot of micromanaging - changing the filters on your gas mask, recharging your flashlight, etc and it happens quite often but I don't think it detracts too much from the game. It's a by-the-numbers shooter though. You mostly follow a straight path through the subway system and occasional open areas but these are straightforward too. It took me about 12 hours to beat so it's not a short shooter but you won't be going back to it after you finished it. If possible, I'd say rent or get it at a discount.

Props: thizziks21
Jun 24, 2005
After playing the Modern Warfare Trilogy, I played through Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

I bought Heavy Rain ($10) and Bioshock: Infinite ($22.xx). I'm playing Infinite now and it's alright so far.