The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Comrade, there is DLC for Dead Space two. It's called "SEVERED" and it costs like 7 bucks. From what I've read it's pretty good and lasts a couple of hours (like 2-4). Are you playing on PS3? If so, you need to play Dead Space Sxtraction as it ties in with Severed. If not, fuck it.

May 4, 2002
I can't say this enough but thank god for redbox.

Crysis 3 was hit and miss for me. Saved $60

I kinda wanna play the new tomb raider, even tho I hated the OG games on ps1

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yeah ps3. Good looking out
My bad for the typo. It's called EXTRACTION. I copped the PS3 limited edition and it had extraction. Basically Extraction is an "rail shooter", like Time Crisis or games like it. So it's a bit different from the game you played (and 2 and 3.) It's a good game actually, it's still "Dead Space", but you have to experience it for yourself or watch some gameplay footage to see if you like it. It was first released on the Wii but the PS3 version is updated with HD visuals.

May 4, 2002
Did you play Crysis 2? If so, which is better in your opinion? What was hit and miss about Crysis 3?
I've never played any of the games, I didnt notice I had to do certain things to upgrade my perks until very late in the game ( i didnt get bc most of the perks sucked anyways). I found that there wasn't much of a point of kicking or throwing objects. Alot of the guns sucked IMO

Overall it was a good game tho. The "boss" battles were super lack luster ( last fight was super lame).

I tryed mp for maybe 10 mins and didnt care for it at all

May 4, 2002
After playing TR a bit more I actually like it and I've never liked a TR game EVER!

I like how the story progresses while adding little side things to do.

Like I said before the graphics on this are great

Props: kingsix18