The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT as far as i am concerned get thrown out the window this is war people. innocent people die. what are you going to say about the people that died in the september 11th attack how many soldiers died there???? anyone know???? it was an attack on civilians. now this war we are fighting the civilians are helping the so called terrorist and they will get caught in the crossfire from time to time eventhough they are so called innocents they are helping the enemy the old saying if your not with us your against us

If we are justified in killing them because of what they did to us on September 11th

Then they would be justified in killing us on September 11th because of all of them we killed before September 11th

Mar 12, 2010
If we are justified in killing them because of what they did to us on September 11th

Then they would be justified in killing us on September 11th because of all of them we killed before September 11th
you got me all wrong i dont even want our boys over there september 11th or not but if we are over there the whole rules of engagement thing is bullshit. we arent even justifiably over there in my opinion we need to get out but if we are over there and fighting this useless war then lets do it right declare a marshal law and give them guidelines like if we see you carrying a weapon you are dead that is all i am saying

Sep 5, 2008
what are you going to say about the people that died in the september 11th attack how many soldiers died there???? anyone know???? it was an attack on civilians.

The world trade center was a valid government target. Everyone wants to act like 9/11 was the worst thing to ever happen, when in reality america is just full of pussies who want to support war but dont want the consequences from it. We're okay with attacking everyone on THEIR LAND, but when we get attacked on ours we want to act like we're so innocent and unjustified.

shut the fuck up.

Mar 12, 2010
The world trade center was a valid government target. Everyone wants to act like 9/11 was the worst thing to ever happen, when in reality america is just full of pussies who want to support war but dont want the consequences from it. We're okay with attacking everyone on THEIR LAND, but when we get attacked on ours we want to act like we're so innocent and unjustified.

shut the fuck up.
you shut the fuck up with your trolling ass. The worst incidents in american history involved us not being in war but being brought into war.
9-11
pearl harbor

yeah pearl harbor was an attack on our hawaiian naval base killing alot of soldiers on american soil but the 9-11 incident was an attack on civilians. i cannot say that we as americans are not blood thrusty and arent without faults (hell we had a war against ourselves over what one side wanted and the other didnt) but for people to be crying about our soldiers killing innocents is bullshit. you have to realize the unfortunate thing about war is that civilian casualties happen. but in no way can those casualties compare to the civilian casualties of 9-11

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Wtf aRe you talking about there are like 300k dead civillians out of iraq alone. I think its pretty fuckin comperable to 9/11
The numbers might be comparable, but the way they died isn't. There's a difference between flying planes into buildings to purposely kill civilians and collateral damage that is inescapable in war.

May 1, 2003
From MSNBC
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36182383/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/
An investigation of the shooting found that the crew of the two Apache helicopters at the scene might have erroneously identified photographer's cameras as weapons, NBC News Pentagon correspondent Jim Miklaszewski reported.

According to U.S. officials, the pilots arrived to find a group of men approaching the area of a battle with what looked to be AK-47s slung over their shoulders and at least one rocket-propelled grenade.
The investigation later concluded that what was thought to be an RPG was really a long-range photography lens; likewise, the camera looked like an AK-47.

Sep 5, 2008
I am just glad I am not the only one who watched the video, with my eyes OPEN.

Looks like everyone except you & maybe Jesse aka IFYM saw an RPG.

& bringing your kid to a gun battle is plain stupidity.

Hey there buddy, is that an RPG I see?

Yes, indeed it is.

so...

I just did, Einstein.

Wrong, what you did was wait a day for someone else to post possible evidence supporting your made up facts. The pilot didnt say shit about an RPG until after he was planning on killing them.

Nice try though.

you shut the fuck up with your trolling ass. The worst incidents in american history involved us not being in war but being brought into war.
9-11
pearl harbor

yeah pearl harbor was an attack on our hawaiian naval base killing alot of soldiers on american soil but the 9-11 incident was an attack on civilians. i cannot say that we as americans are not blood thrusty and arent without faults (hell we had a war against ourselves over what one side wanted and the other didnt) but for people to be crying about our soldiers killing innocents is bullshit. you have to realize the unfortunate thing about war is that civilian casualties happen. but in no way can those casualties compare to the civilian casualties of 9-11

I'd respond to you, but you're so fucking stupid it would be pointless. You're going to find out how big of a troll I am if you keep posting shit like dead soldiers.

Mar 12, 2010
Wrong, what you did was wait a day for someone else to post evidence supporting your made up facts. The pilot didnt say shit about an RPG until after he was planning on killing them.

Nice try though.

I'd respond to you, but you're so fucking stupid it would be pointless. You're going to find out how big of a troll I am if you keep posting shit like dead soldiers.
i didnt post that shit i was askin the mutha fucka that did post that shit wtf was funny about one our boys dead in casket and his family mounring their loss and try me mutha fucka any bullshit you could try and lace on me about how i am wrong i could take it point it out. go on i got time to read your opinions just like i am sure you have read mine.

Mar 12, 2010
Wrong, man.... I am not on the internet 24/7 & didnt see this shit til today when I logged on.

I have a life.

a very good important life, with family & friends outside the siccness where I don't really give a shit abvout who killed who, but it makes for great convo while I am working.
rep to you shea some cats are just onesided and cant see the whole pic