The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Oh yeah...

If anyone can find me a picture of a loaded RPG-7 that's BACK HEAVY like in that picture while being held in that position i'd appreciate it.
group of dudes in a war zone + AK's + what looks like an RPG = your gonna get fired on

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Shit happens. I don't agree with the war, or damn near any war's this country has fought in it's history, but when the U.S. needs to put cheese on a countries burger, who do they call? (peep the sig)

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
As sad and fucked up as it may be...it IS a warzone. And from what they seen up in the sky whether they had weapons or cameras they were all together from the looks of it. So they all had to go.

If they were cameras then that was like the paparazzi or something....and the way dude looked around that corner...I doubt he was a photographer.

But yea...fuck this war.

I think most of us would be runnin around wit some type of weaponry too if we had foreign tanks rollin up and down I-5.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
It should also be noted that insurgents often carry around cameras to film there operations to post them on the web for propaganda..so even if they knew it was a camera, dudes with cameras hanging around dudes with weapons would get them in a world of hurt.