The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
Wrong, man.... I am not on the internet 24/7 & didnt see this shit til today when I logged on.

I have a life.

a very good important life, with family & friends outside the siccness where I don't really give a shit abvout who killed who, but it makes for great convo while I am working.

lol@a "IRL" post. I havn't seen one of those in a while.

May 1, 2003
Open forum has some RPG experts up in here. Gangsta, gangsta, gangsta.
Yessir RPG= REFFER PUFFIN GANGSTAS! LOL. That is a REALLY long "camera" lens. The fuck was he thinking? Hell, I wouldn't walk down Kabul Avenue with a golf club if I was an Iraqi right now. Just a fucked up situation all around. In the end, what does any of our opinions on this or any other situation involving the government matter? NOTHING! and it never will! Carry on!

R.I.P!!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
@kingsix, why are those photos blocked out ??

@irishmutt, it could be a huge dildo they fuck themselves with. I dunno, but at first glance I say it might be n RPG

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
also Kingsix, when posting pics, make sure you press enter after it so it doesnt stretch the screen and fuck up the page.

Sep 5, 2008
Oh yeah...

If anyone can find me a picture of a loaded RPG-7 that's BACK HEAVY like in that picture while being held in that position i'd appreciate it.

May 9, 2002
When it all gets said and done, NO ONE here knows for sure what was being held and who exactly those men were. We can speculate all we want, but is it going to change the way we view what happened? No. Life is how we perceive it, because life is subjective. We also all have the right to express that view as loud as we want.