The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
How could you not see the kids in the front seat?
more like they been using little ones for human targets for years, fuck em all, let em all burn in hell, every pos they let live, is another person who might kill a american soilder, fuck em all, let god sort em out.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Thats an awful slippery slope your sliding down there my friend.

Since when is it America's JOB to "defend the globe"? THAT is the ultimate issue here. The US stopped Iraq from invading Kuwait only because of one thing: oil.

The US is like every other major country in the world, and that is to control the natural resources as much as they can. Why? Because when a country runs out of something, guess who the come ask for help? The US. And guess what? We will gladly give it to them...for a price.

Its called CONTROL and all humans want it.
If there was a American Police man, and a iraqi new born, id put the bullet in the iragi newborns head.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
America used to stay outta world affairs till something called "pearl harbor" and we found out that minding out own buisness doesnt work too well, fuck let anybody else build into a super power, get on top, and step on the rest of there necks.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I guess shit just happens! Fucked up...but it happens! Been happening for years! We just get to see for ourselves now. War is War. Look at it this way. Lil Saddam II is about 10 Years old now. It'll probably make his ass think twice about leaping as an adult! lol.
Shit Saddam was keeping Iraq in check. We are creating these new little badasses. Every kids parents we kill, we create another little fucker that hates America.

Az-iz

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2006
Yeah those people who are leaking info are going to end up missing. This old white guy who used to live up the street from me used to go through the military base's trash and tape together their shredded confidential documents. I thought he was crazy. A month after he showed me that I heard gunshots up the street and he was dead. Everybody said it was a drive by and they were shooting at his Mexican nephew in law. But he had all of the holes in him and the kid was in the house. And for the record I didn't read any of that shit. I saw the title CONFIDENTIAL and kept pushing.

Feb 7, 2006
America used to stay outta world affairs till something called "pearl harbor" and we found out that minding out own buisness doesnt work too well, fuck let anybody else build into a super power, get on top, and step on the rest of there necks.
WRONG!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
The key word here? "Thought". For all they know, they were carrying umbrellas. They had no EVIDENCE or even CONFIRMATION that what they had for sure were guns and an RPG.

Question to everyone: Is it really a war when one side is the aggressor and really just wants total control of a natural resource? I dont know about yall, but i call that a fuckin "gank move".
From first view, you would assume they had AK's and 1 RPG.

It is war when radical islamic fuckheads funnel into that country from all sides looking to engage the US and its Allies in guerrilla warfare.

Control oil in Iraq? Heroin in Afghanistan? Sure, why not. Spoils of war, it has been happening since the dawn of conflict.

They were a bout to get shot? They watched the supposed RPG holder for about 10 seconds, circled around to where the supposed RPG'er couldnt even SEE them, and then technically shot all those dudes in the BACK. IN the fuckin BACK on some bitch shit.

To top it all off, the way these dickwads were talking to each other was sickening. Laughing about it. Calling them "fucking pricks". What a bunch of faggots. Theyre are no longer "doing their job", they are now "taking it personal".

And people wander why I have a problem with the military. It is quite obvious those sociopaths enjoyed gunning them down from a mile up in the sky.
They waited to get around so they can get them all at once and prevent them from spreading, that would of made it harder to engage.

These guys are soldiers, that is the way they are programmed. Do you really want them to say nice things right before they blow open someones skull? cmon man..

yep, AK47's, something damn near every single iraqi has and walks around with.

I guess we better just kill the whole country.
Hmm holding an AK down the street in a war zone... hmmm thats a tough one!

The correct answer to ALL of this is: THE US SHOULD NOT BE THERE IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE.
Yeah there were better ways to go about it, but they are there now..

Thats an awful slippery slope your sliding down there my friend.

Since when is it America's JOB to "defend the globe"? THAT is the ultimate issue here. The US stopped Iraq from invading Kuwait only because of one thing: oil.

The US is like every other major country in the world, and that is to control the natural resources as much as they can. Why? Because when a country runs out of something, guess who the come ask for help? The US. And guess what? We will gladly give it to them...for a price.

Its called CONTROL and all humans want it.
America came out on top after WW2 that is why. If it was lets say the UK, they would be doing similar things. Doing what they can to SURVIVE. That means raping raw materials so be it, thats life. America is the Lion in the jungle.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
I think people should also look at this video from the context of what was going on in Iraq and especially Baghdad(where this happened) during most of 2007. This was the height of the surge, Baghdad was one big killing field making the bullshit in Mexico look like nothing, with death squads roaming the streets, and daily firefights between US Army Soldiers and Insurgents.

There was obviously a large scale operation going on in the video. The ground unit on the video is 2/16 INF i believe. The neighborhood where this incident happened was VERY hostile and as evidenced by the video, had insurgents in the area engaging US Infantry on the ground. It wasnt some random ass Apache in the sky looking for some random people to kill...the ground unit most likely called in the Apache for cover after recieving fire, which i believe the ground unit reported happening quite a few times in the video.

Okay you have all this happening, and then you have some dudes walking around with cameras or video equipment roaming around a hostile neighborhood where there is active fighting going on, pointing cameras around. It would be very easy to get caught up in a BAD situation with all of this shit happening while you are roaming around being near armed dudes trying to take pictures.

Also, that guy who is seen crouching by the wall and looking around it is one of the photographers with his camera. now you tell me if you are an Apache gunner observing all this going on at the same time you wouldnt think someone snapping a picture like this towards US Soldiers on an operation as hostile intent or as a threat that needs to be dealt with to save lives?

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
1. yes there was.
2. yes there was.
3. yes there was.
4. not my job.

naw, the kids came into the picture because the dad was driving his kids to class, and came into the after math of the initial shooting.. he hopped out to help the wounded photographer, and then they opened fire on the civilians/van helping the photographer.... the kids were in the van

May 9, 2002
people become pigs because they get off on hurting people - innocent or otherwise.

to say people join the military for that exact thing is quite the stretch.
Wait...what? So saying people become pigs because they like to hurt people is presumptuous...but presuming those who join the military for the same reasons isn't??? Thats called "backwards logic". Not to mention, an extremely invalid argument.

IN fact, I would say quite the opposite. Why? Because in the military, it is very OK to shoot someone with NO QUESTIONS ASKED. If you shoot someone as a cop, you usually get time off and have to go through fuckin COUNSELING. Thats a HUGE difference right there.

The military is just the police force on a MUCH larger scale. The fact that you cant see that just goes to show the cognitive dissonance that people use to justify our military force. News flash: both the police force and the military fuck with brown people.

May 9, 2002
The Reason I hate police is for not following the constitution, Im a proud American.
LOL...and you think the military does?

This thread is full of all kinds of misinformation and extremely backwards thinking. I really shouldn't be shocked, but I have to admit...I am.

And everyone one wonder's why the world is going to shit. People need to look in the mirror more often.

*shrugs*

Mar 12, 2010
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT as far as i am concerned get thrown out the window this is war people. innocent people die. what are you going to say about the people that died in the september 11th attack how many soldiers died there???? anyone know???? it was an attack on civilians. now this war we are fighting the civilians are helping the so called terrorist and they will get caught in the crossfire from time to time eventhough they are so called innocents they are helping the enemy the old saying if your not with us your against us

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
We started a bullshit war and went in on Iraq for 9/11 who did not have anything to do with the attack..Then we changed up and started with this Iraqi Freedom bullshit. Now we are still looking for terrorists and still haven't found the boogyman. This shit is nonsense. Eat a shit pie.

Mar 12, 2010
what the fuck did Iraq have to do with 9/11?
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE OVER THERE???? BECAUSE SUPPOSIVELY THEY HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEY WERE HARBORING TERRORISTS RIGHT???? SO WHAT DO IRAQ AFGHANISTAN AND ALLL THE REST OF THOSE COUNTRIES ENDING WITH A AND N HAVE TO DO WITH 9-11 IS THAT THEY ARE OR SUPPOSIVELY HABORING TERRORIST.

I DIDNT SAY I AGREED WITH WHAT WE ARE THERE FOR BUT WE DIDNT GO OVER THERE UNTIL AFTER 9-11 LOOKIN FOR TERRORIST. WE NEED TO PULL OUT LIKE WERE GETTING READY TO CUM AND JUST BLAST ON THERE CHEST AND TELL THEM SEE YOU LATER

Mar 12, 2010
We started a bullshit war and went in on Iraq for 9/11 who did not have anything to do with the attack..Then we changed up and started with this Iraqi Freedom bullshit. Now we are still looking for terrorists and still haven't found the boogyman. This shit is nonsense. Eat a shit pie.
My personal feeling on this is that W went over there to iraq to finish what his daddy started in the 90's and cost us a bunch of young men that didnt need to die for a lost cause.

we need to stay out of the middle east and everbody elses problems as well if we need a country to play war with lets play with the canucks up north and use paint balls so no one loses their lives