The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I'm not saying killing innocent people is right, but what I am saying is that they believed that they were about to get shot at. How were they supposed to confirm it? Tell a soldier on the ground to get in for a closer look? Soldiers gotta make quick decisions and live with the consequences.
They were a bout to get shot? They watched the supposed RPG holder for about 10 seconds, circled around to where the supposed RPG'er couldnt even SEE them, and then technically shot all those dudes in the BACK. IN the fuckin BACK on some bitch shit.

To top it all off, the way these dickwads were talking to each other was sickening. Laughing about it. Calling them "fucking pricks". What a bunch of faggots. Theyre are no longer "doing their job", they are now "taking it personal".

And people wander why I have a problem with the military. It is quite obvious those sociopaths enjoyed gunning them down from a mile up in the sky.

Sep 5, 2008
ACTUALLY THERE WAS AN RPG. ONE OF THE GUYS WAS CREEPING AROUND THE SIDE OF A WALL WITH IT, PREPARING FOR SOMETHING.

How do you know it was an RPG? I'll even say this - it looked like the guy had something pointing at the helicopter when he was poking around that corner, and if it was me I probably would have killed him too.

THE DIFFERENCE IS THIS - the fucking pilot was getting permission to kill them all before he even saw the ALLEGED RPG. Just like there was 20 fucking people out there originally, +a van full of people that pulled up later... and after everyones dead it's half that number.

You say they're trigger happy faggots like they just wanted to kill some people. They thought that they had weapons. They thought that a guy was aiming an RPG at them. In war, you can't hesitate.

He didnt just want to kill some people? so I guess when he was laughing and telling the crawling wounded guy "pick up a weapon pick up a weapon" didnt mean he wanted to kill him?? what the fuck did it mean then genius??? and again, view above about the RPG.

bay2mi is a seasoned war veteran & knows everything about being there in the midst of a gun battle. Of course he is the overseeing authority & should share his war-time wisdom with us all.
and none of this changes the fact that you didnt actually watch the video.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
They were a bout to get shot? They watched the supposed RPG holder for about 10 seconds, circled around to where the supposed RPG'er couldnt even SEE them, and then technically shot all those dudes in the BACK. IN the fuckin BACK on some bitch shit.

To top it all off, the way these dickwads were talking to each other was sickening. Laughing about it. Calling them "fucking pricks". What a bunch of faggots. Theyre are no longer "doing their job", they are now "taking it personal".

And people wander why I have a problem with the military. It is quite obvious those sociopaths enjoyed gunning them down from a mile up in the sky.
Should they have hovered in place in front of the RPG'er and waited to see if he would fire or not? Going toe-to-toe isn't something the military does. I'm just trying to get people to see that the initial attack wasn't just a "I feel like killing people" thing. I can understand why people wouldn't like the way they were talking. And even I don't understand why they fired at that van. It seemed pretty pointless to me because there weren't any enemies even looking at them at that point.

Sep 5, 2008
I guess I have to repost this:

he says there is an rpg AFTER he seeks permission to kill them.

what dont you understand about that? he was going to kill them RPG or not.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
He didnt just want to kill some people? so I guess when he was laughing and telling the crawling wounded guy "pick up a weapon pick up a weapon" didnt mean he wanted to kill him?? what the fuck did it mean then genius??? and again, view above about the RPG..
What I said refers to the initial firing. Even you said that you probably would have killed him after you saw him poking around the corner. But I do agree with you on the whole laughing at them and hoping the guy picks up a weapon. It started to seem sociopathic to me.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I guess I have to repost this:

he says there is an rpg AFTER he seeks permission to kill them.

what dont you understand about that? he was going to kill them RPG or not.
And before they ask for permission to fire they state they see guys with weapons.

"Hotel Two-Six, Crazy Horse One-Eight. Have five to six individuals with AK47s. Request permission to engage."

That's what set it all off.

Sep 5, 2008
yep, AK47's, something damn near every single iraqi has and walks around with.

I guess we better just kill the whole country.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
yep, AK47's, something damn near every single iraqi has and walks around with.

I guess we better just kill the whole country.
Oh you've been there? You've seen Iraqis just chillin outside innocently holding an AK? If there was a war in your neighborhood and you weren't a combatant would you decide to walk outside with your rifle?

Aug 6, 2008
For us lazy fucks that dont wanna read all that...can we have a breakdown of what it says?
Gov don't like wikileaks cuz dey be runnin dey mouff too muchz. And dey be doin spy vs spy on em and shiitz.

Wilileaks sez yo if we get smoked you beezies know who dun it.

Wilileaks den sez we gots dem muah fuckaz on tape n shits and we droppin that shit on April Feeze like dey be droppin bombz on dem Afghanz

P.S.

pussu

tiddies

FUCKIN HILARIOUS

Sep 5, 2008
Oh you've been there? You've seen Iraqis just chillin outside innocently holding an AK? If there was a war in your neighborhood and you weren't a combatant would you decide to walk outside with your rifle?

You are clearly retarded if after all these years you know nothing about iraqi's and there attachment to ak's.

actually... I watched the entire thing.

right after it was posted.

i dont understand your logic on how you can actually say what i did or did not do, but okay buddy.
Your post with straight made up facts brought me to that conclusion - pretty easily.

it's whatever though, have a blessed day.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
You are clearly retarded if after all these years you know nothing about iraq and there attachment to ak's.
I know plenty of Iraqis have AK's. I never stated that they didn't. What I said was that civilians don't just go outside with their AK's and walk around. Especially when there's a war going on.

May 9, 2002
Should they have hovered in place in front of the RPG'er and waited to see if he would fire or not? Going toe-to-toe isn't something the military does. I'm just trying to get people to see that the initial attack wasn't just a "I feel like killing people" thing. I can understand why people wouldn't like the way they were talking. And even I don't understand why they fired at that van. It seemed pretty pointless to me because there weren't any enemies even looking at them at that point.
The correct answer to ALL of this is: THE US SHOULD NOT BE THERE IN THE FIRST GODDAMN PLACE.

May 9, 2002
We cannot deny the fact that this exact thing has been happening across the globe since the beginning of time, & if we were not there pulling a gank move on them, then after Saddam moved his people into Kuwait back in the 1st Gulf War, then they would have pulled their own 'gank move' & be occupying someone elses land.

Such as is the US military today.

Not my job.
Thats an awful slippery slope your sliding down there my friend.

Since when is it America's JOB to "defend the globe"? THAT is the ultimate issue here. The US stopped Iraq from invading Kuwait only because of one thing: oil.

The US is like every other major country in the world, and that is to control the natural resources as much as they can. Why? Because when a country runs out of something, guess who the come ask for help? The US. And guess what? We will gladly give it to them...for a price.

Its called CONTROL and all humans want it.

Sep 5, 2008
So are you saying I made this up?

Hold up man, pass me some of that shit you are smokin cause I saw exactly that.

Someone in a gun battle, someone creepin around a building with an RPG, & someone in a WAR ZONE, walking around with an AK & no RED WHITE N BLUE.

Thats called a KILL any way you look at it.

you think some Iraqi soldier is gonna let you off easy, if the shoe was on the other foot?

hell fucking no.

kill, or be killed.

that is how this shit works right?

I am not for this war, in the least bit, I think Bush & Obama are fucking morons, but that dont take away from the fact that it is still going on & these types of tactics have been used since the beginning of time in war.

1) there was no gunbattle
2) there was no rpg
3) there were no kids around an alleged rpg.

please show me in the video where ANY of what you said happens. You can't.

I thought the whole reason for American Patriotism and support was because we hold our selves to a higher standard. Instead we act like saddam - we just hide it well, and when the truth comes out we say "well thats war."

May 9, 2002
Most soldiers i've known don't support this war. They do what they have to do - or go to jail.

Cops do what they do because they WANT TO DO IT.

That's a huge difference.
Willfully signing up for the military = WANT TO DO IT

There is no difference in between a cop and a military personnel: they are both in place to PROTECT AND SERVE.

Sep 5, 2008
Willfully signing up for the military = WANT TO DO IT

There is no difference in between a cop and a military personnel: they are both in place to PROTECT AND SERVE.

people become pigs because they get off on hurting people - innocent or otherwise.

to say people join the military for that exact thing is quite the stretch.