The shit is about to hit the fan!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2010
Some of those videos are just crazy seen a couple of them and each one our boys are looking for permission to fire. hell it should be marshall law if they have a gun then they are just moving target in my opinion seeing this stuff makes you feel like war is not fought how its suppose to be fought in order to win its all politics. All this can we, cant we bull shit how are you suppose to fight when innocents look like who you are fighting. its not like the enemy have uniforms so you know who to shoot at. Unfortunately to bring our boys home we can either pull out and make a stategic exit or we could bomb em all and let their gods sort em out just get our boys home we dont need to fight them over there to keep them away from here secure our borders and defend ourselves at home

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
im too lazy and stupid to read all that can someone sum it up for the kid. wtf is wiki links?

Mar 12, 2010
this political war bullshit do we shoot em or do we not shoot em oh look they have weapons open fire fuck that shit good thing im not a soldier if one of them bastards looked at me wrong i would unload the whole clip on their bitch ass thats war muth fucka

Mar 12, 2010
How could you not see the kids in the front seat?
IT WOULD NOT BE THE FIRST TIME THAT KIDS WERE USED TO CARRY AND FIRE WEAPONS. JUST LIKE YOU DONT GO TO VEGAS TO GAMBLE WITH MONEY DONT HAVE DONT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO A GUN FIGHT. IN OTHER WORDS THE MORAL OF THIS STORY BOYS AND GIRLS IS...

DONT RISK SOMETHING YOU AINT WILLING TO LOSE

May 1, 2003
I guess shit just happens! Fucked up...but it happens! Been happening for years! We just get to see for ourselves now. War is War. Look at it this way. Lil Saddam II is about 10 Years old now. It'll probably make his ass think twice about leaping as an adult! lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
wikileaks beez like a ganga snitchez on the net that be tellin on the goberment when they doez some shitz sposed ta be illegal

goberment be like yo stop snitchin the movement fo realz bro goonz
Once is enough.

This is pretty crazy stuff. Who specifically controls Wikileaks?

Sep 5, 2008
More like, how could their parents bring their kids to a gun battle?

I mean, if you are creepin with an RPG, your kids got no right being there with you.

chances are, they might get shot at.
By this comment you can tell you didn't even watch the video, wasn't no kids around people with an RPG. Wasn't no gun battle, in fact, there's no proof that there even was an RPG. Just a bunch of trigger happy faggots in a helicopter.

As for the video, it's funny how when he's seeking permission to fire he says theres atleast 20 people.... but then after he kills a bunch of people, including the van (which comes later) and has 3+ easily confirmed people in it, all of a sudden its 12-15 total people.

Jun 1, 2002
By this comment you can tell you didn't even watch the video, wasn't no kids around people with an RPG. Wasn't no gun battle, in fact, there's no proof that there even was an RPG. Just a bunch of trigger happy faggots in a helicopter.

As for the video, it's funny how when he's seeking permission to fire he says theres atleast 20 people.... but then after he kills a bunch of people, including the van (which comes later) and has 3+ easily confirmed people in it, all of a sudden its 12-15 total people.

ACTUALLY THERE WAS AN RPG. ONE OF THE GUYS WAS CREEPING AROUND THE SIDE OF A WALL WITH IT, PREPARING FOR SOMETHING.

WHICH DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEM FIRING ON THE VAN THAT CAME LATER WAS DOWNRIGHT CRIMINAL.

WAR IS FUCKED UP.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
You say they're trigger happy faggots like they just wanted to kill some people. They thought that they had weapons. They thought that a guy was aiming an RPG at them. In war, you can't hesitate.

May 9, 2002
You say they're trigger happy faggots like they just wanted to kill some people. They thought that they had weapons. They thought that a guy was aiming an RPG at them. In war, you can't hesitate.
The key word here? "Thought". For all they know, they were carrying umbrellas. They had no EVIDENCE or even CONFIRMATION that what they had for sure were guns and an RPG.

Question to everyone: Is it really a war when one side is the aggressor and really just wants total control of a natural resource? I dont know about yall, but i call that a fuckin "gank move".

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
The key word here? "Thought". For all they know, they were carrying umbrellas. They had no EVIDENCE or even CONFIRMATION that what they had for sure were guns and an RPG.

Question to everyone: Is it really a war when one side is the aggressor and really just wants total control of a natural resource? I dont know about yall, but i call that a fuckin "gank move".
I'm not saying killing innocent people is right, but what I am saying is that they believed that they were about to get shot at. How were they supposed to confirm it? Tell a soldier on the ground to get in for a closer look? Soldiers gotta make quick decisions and live with the consequences.