THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Orton is a 10 time champion at 33 years old. He'll be champ for the rest of the year. I like him so I'm okay with this.

RVD and Ricardo is a weird mix. Ricardo is no Bill Alfonso. RVD has zero mic skills so Rodriguez will be his mouthpiece.

Did some research and Sin Cara legitimately fucked up his hand. His stint with the WWE has been nothing but a disappointment. Why even have him on the roster?

The CM Punk fight was dope. Good promo too.

I want to nut in Layla.

Seems like the WWE is really focusing on their Latino fan base, especially with that new tag team debuting soon.

Worst theme music in the company? Stephanie McMahon.

Cena's injury is actually serious so I wish him the best.

Also, Ryback slapped the living shit out of that guy.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Orton is decent but the way he won the title is disgusting. Its almost as bad as Hogan beating Nash for the title. I dont really care for a wannabe Rock corporate champion blah blah blah. Its like they have nothing new they can offer these days on the creative level so Orton is the Rock and the goatface is Stone Cold.

Seriously my interest level watching WWE may be at an all-time low. The Shield is burnt, the Wyatt family is beyond lame wannabe Devils Rejects. Ryback trying to fade faster then the Miz which someone mentioned. Del Rio is the most annoying champion ever, RVD probably takes the title pretty quick.

Would be pretty sad if Punk is reduced to winning the Inter belt again. Punk is the best example ever of WWE not knowing what to do with him and never having that great rival with another great wrestler, noone cares about Cena

WWE LITERALLY NEEDS SOME NEW TALENT A LOT SOONER THEN LATER

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
they are leading up to the shield, orton vs Big show, henry, ziggler, bryan.

shit craxy that sheamus and cena out for some months with injuries.

but ziggler gonna be the one to take the us title off ambrose.big show and mark henry take tag titles,

Jan 18, 2006
I love how we finally at a point where the heels are running shit basically and all the heels are fucken wack. I like Ambrose but thats where it stops. The Shield as group need to be disbanded i said this already.

Also what the fuck happened to the Big Show not being able to be fired????? So wack when u can predict what happens at the end of Raw. Bryant never had a chance. So funny every time Punk gets in the ring with Heyman alone someone always interferes shit is stupid.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2006
So funny every time Punk gets in the ring with Heyman alone someone always interferes shit is stupid.
I agree. They have been carrying that shit on too long. He should of got his hands on Heyman at SS and been done with it. Punk needs to just whoop Heymans ass 1 good time and be done with it and move on.

Also, its bullshit that Ziggler had no match on RAW. One of the best in ring performers they got and they dont even have him out there. Bullshit.

RVD better get the title shot soon. He is super over with the fans, awesome in ring performer. I know his mic skills arent the best but he needs to be champ. Del Rio is garbage and there are no other really good contenders for the World Title right now. Rhodes and Sandow need alot more work. RVD as champ would be alot more attention to the title.

We all know Bryan aint gonna win the title at NOC which sucks. I like Orton, but give another dude a chance to shine and champ. I know Orton has waited awhile to get back into the title picture but we seen him already. Bryan wasnt shit when he was champ. Now that he is so over it would be alot of excitement to the WWE title. Fuck the corporate champ. Orton is no Rock.

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Also what the fuck happened to the Big Show not being able to be fired?????
No kidding. So much for his ironclad contract that involved a huge storyline that apparently all WWE fans forgot about.

Curtis Axel just doesn't do it for me. He's like wanting to get drunk but only having 2 beers which eventually leaves me disappointed.

Pissed, that still, Dolph Ziggler is getting royally fucked over.

It also makes me so irritated when I see that little turd Hornswoggle in any segment. Reading about how Ted DiBiase Jr. just opted to NOT re-sign with the company infuriates me because people like The Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Tons Of Shit, Alicia Fox, Zack Ryder, R-Truth, etc get more attention from creative than he does.

That's two huge legacies/families they have fucked up on. Meaning DiBiase Jr. and Davey Boy Smith Jr.

When I think about it, how crazy was/is this:

Curtis Axel
Randy Orton
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Davey Boy Smith Jr.
Cody Rhodes
Natalya
(am I missing anybody else?)

All in the same company. There will never be that much wrestling history with past ties/legacies on the roster ever again.

Last edited:
Props: J-FUNKTION
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
When I think about it, how crazy was/is this:

Curtis Axel
Randy Orton
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Davey Boy Smith Jr.
Cody Rhodes
Natalya
(am I missing anybody else?)

All in the same company. There will never be that much wrestling history with past ties/legacies on the roster ever again.
Add in
The Usos (Rikishi's sons, 3rd generation)
Primo & Epico (Carlos Colon's son and nephew)
Roman Reigns (Wild Samoan Sika's son, cousin of the Usos)
Bo Dallas (Mike Rotunda's son, Barry Windham's nephew)
Bray Wyatt (Mike Rotunda's son, Barry Windham's nephew)
Tamina Snuka (Jimmy Snuka's daughter)
Alberto Del Rio (Dos Caras' son, Mil Mascaras nephew)

and a few years ago they also had Afa Jr.(was called Manu in WWE), Jimmy Snuka Jr. (was Deuce from Deuce & Domino), and Teddy Hart (was in FCW for awhile) on the roster.

Last edited: