THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
these days the wwf storylines drag on for too long...we dont need to see week 67 of orton vs cena...the daniel bryan storyline got old when he first was in the wwf...it got stale when him and kane were tag team champions...now his antics are older then a really stale peice of moldy bread
i agree. they plan on dragging bryan vs orton till end of the year

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
these days the wwf storylines drag on for too long...we dont need to see week 67 of orton vs cena...the daniel bryan storyline got old when he first was in the wwf...it got stale when him and kane were tag team champions...now his antics are older then a really stale peice of moldy bread
This isnt really valid as long as 15,000 people are yelling YES with their fingers in the air every week...

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Always loved Goldust and thought his entrance music was the best too.
It's a shame they turned him into a clown over his career because he had a great gimmick and could wrestle his ass off.

I've personally always thought Edge was a square as a singles wrestler.

Bray Wyatt squashing Dolph Ziggler is absolutely ridiculous.

I also find it extremely wrong that they keep poking fun at The King having a heart attack. How low can you get?

That Ryback/RVD was really, really hard to watch.

Props to Antonio Cesaro for one of the best moments in Raw history.

Last edited:
Props: short
May 24, 2002
Always loved Goldust and thought his entrance music was the best too.
It's a shame they turned him into a clown over his career because he had a great gimmick and could wrestle his ass off.

I've personally always thought Edge was a square as a singles wrestler.

Bray Wyatt squashing Dolph Ziggler is absolutely ridiculous.

I also find it extremely wrong that they keep poking fun at The King having a heart attack. How low can you get?

That Ryback/RVD was really, really hard to watch.

Props to Antonio Cesaro for one of the best moments in Raw history.

Ziggler is in the dog house from what I understand so expect the loses to keep coming

Props: Jaysav
May 24, 2002
LOL! It happened again

- There was another incident at last night's RAW where a fan dressed as a WWE Legend was told to calm things down. There were Randy Savage chants all night due to a fan who was dressed as The Macho Man. During the Rob Van Dam vs. Ryback match, the fan was spoken to by WWE security and told to tone things down.

Feb 12, 2012
LOL! It happened again

- There was another incident at last night's RAW where a fan dressed as a WWE Legend was told to calm things down. There were Randy Savage chants all night due to a fan who was dressed as The Macho Man. During the Rob Van Dam vs. Ryback match, the fan was spoken to by WWE security and told to tone things down.
sucks this trend started after WWE was in Cali cuz I would love to grow a moustache, get a robe and some custom pants and show up to a WWE Raw with a Rick Rude HOF 2014 sign lol

Props: THEUNGODD666