THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
dude i work with came up to me today talking bout "man you know that roman reigns is cousins with rosey. remember rosey and jamaal? they all familiy bruh"

hes a southern dude from New Orleans, in his 40s tall and kinda looks like a old out of shape taller ryback with hair lol

Jan 18, 2006
dude i work with came up to me today talking bout "man you know that roman reigns is cousins with rosey. remember rosey and jamaal? they all familiy bruh"

hes a southern dude from New Orleans, in his 40s tall and kinda looks like a old out of shape taller ryback with hair lol
no way not Rosey lol

Feb 8, 2003
glad i didnt watch it. im on strike from watching raw havent watched wwe since money in the bank ppv. ill try to watch it again in september im gonna skip summerslam too bc i dont care for the daniel vs cena match from reading result on here its so obvious orton will be involved with those two and may even cash in.

Feb 8, 2003

no your friend is wrong actually roman is roseys little brother their father is sika from the headshrinkers and wild somoans. he also related to yokozuna, the rock, uso twins, rikishi, alfa, umaga, tonga kid

also that family is cursed bc if you look at it they all lost a kid or two.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
no your friend is wrong actually roman is roseys little brother their father is sika from the headshrinkers and wild somoans. he also related to yokozuna, the rock, uso twins, rikishi, alfa, umaga, tonga kid

also that family is cursed bc if you look at it they all lost a kid or two.
I know he was wrong, thats partially why it was funny

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Pretty dope raw. Maybe bein there made it better to watch. Dark match was pretty weak though. Mark Henry, big show and Daniel bryan vs. The shield.

Then cena/bryan segment was pretty sick...
The Cena/Bryan segment was really good.
Didn't like that Cena mentioned Batista in the same sentence as The Rock and HBK. Batista was a horrible wrestler. But his speech was very good.

Good Raw overall.

Please no more R Truth or The Great Khali.

No Dolph pissed me off.

Sandow's new briefcase is tight as hell.

I thought the video they showed earlier in the show of Brock talking shit to CM Punk was great. Mainly because it was all true.

Anybody else notice the guy in the crowd wearing an Aaron Hernandez jersey with a sign that said "Hernandez"
He was camera side so I saw it all night long.

Last edited: