THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
no his contract didnt expire he asked for a release bc his wife and got it while he was in middle of feuding with orton. remember few months prior him and sabu caught that weed charge and that put rvd in shitter with vince they even took the belt off him and suspended him a month
RVD and Sabu got the weed charge a full year before RVD left lol he wasn't in the "shitter" at the time he left, he came off his suspension in August 2006 and didn't leave until July 2007. RVD even had matches against Vince and Shane over the ECW Championship right before he fueded with Orton.

You can google RVD contract expiring 2007, there's a ton of articles about it and some even talk about John Lauranitis actually being in the dog house at the time for failing to re-sign him.

I doubt if he was in the shitter he wouldn't have had matches with Vince on TV right before leaving and he wouldn't have went out with a win against Orton and he wouldn't have been invited to the 2009 Rumble.

Feb 12, 2012
imo they ruined him with all they name changes he shouldve just came in as joe henning kept his long blonde hair instead making his cut it off. he already too old to be groomed he like almost 35. they pulled the same shit with davey boy smith son harry.
damn shame there cuz he looks damn good in New Japan as Davey Boy Smith Jr. which is the name he should of had in WWE

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
damn shame there cuz he looks damn good in New Japan as Davey Boy Smith Jr. which is the name he should of had in WWE
yeah Harry always looked great in indy and other companies. wwe tried to make him something that he wasnt. If they wouldve let him be himself then he would be a big star. i noticed he wears his father tights now too.

imo wwe flaw is they take known guys and try to change them with new names and new gimmicks which is a no no nowdays bc fans can pull them right up on net so they cant be fooled. i can see them doing taht for a unknown new guy but its stupid to do that for one who made a name prior

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ that's true. Someone who bothers me is Tyler Black, he's like the weak link of the shield. He was way better before he came to WWE.

RVD I think left cuz he was sick of the surfer boy character.

Curtis Axel is just plain boring, so was Daniel Bryant and look at him now. You just have to come into your own to be successful in WWE

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
imo wwe flaw is they take known guys and try to change them with new names and new gimmicks which is a no no nowdays bc fans can pull them right up on net so they cant be fooled. i can see them doing taht for a unknown new guy but its stupid to do that for one who made a name prior
Yeah that's been WWE's biggest flaw over the last few years and some of these outrageous names they pick too is just flat out retarded, seems like they still pretend it's the 80's and nobody has internet. I don't see the problem going old school and just letting the wrestler be who the fuck got them popular to begin with. I read they started doing this for likeness rights or some shit, but they still own the video library regardless so it's stupid.

Gotta say Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris were probably the worst so far.

Brian Danielson into Daniel Bryan was just lazy lol

Chris Hero to Kassius Ohno is retarded as fuck

They did the TNA guys bad too, Chris Harris into Brayden Walker lol and Monty Brown into Marcus Cor Von, even had him keep The Alpha Male name.

Glad CM Punk made it in before they started that shit back in 2006.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
Yeah that's been WWE's biggest flaw over the last few years and some of these outrageous names they pick too is just flat out retarded, seems like they still pretend it's the 80's and nobody has internet. I don't see the problem going old school and just letting the wrestler be who the fuck got them popular to begin with. I read they started doing this for likeness rights or some shit, but they still own the video library regardless so it's stupid.

Gotta say Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris were probably the worst so far.

Brian Danielson into Daniel Bryan was just lazy lol

Chris Hero to Kassius Ohno is retarded as fuck

They did the TNA guys bad too, Chris Harris into Brayden Walker lol and Monty Brown into Marcus Cor Von, even had him keep The Alpha Male name.

Glad CM Punk made it in before they started that shit back in 2006.

exactly.

Feb 8, 2003
I like that combination its perfect for Ryback cuz it will get him instant heel heat from the crowd without him havin to say a word
i agree bc vicki has that gift to rub the fans the wrong way and get heat. i see ryback getting the world tittle eventually. i wont how they gonna do that since dolph is scheduled to have a summer feud with big e langston and its more then likely alberto will retain tomorrow

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Was so retarded any way the thing plays out. Henry shouldn't go back to being a face after such a great acting job fooling the crowd a couple weeks ago on Raw. I like how Henry only got 1 shot at the real title and Cena basically totally squashed him. Why not let a real heel hold the official title for a bit? Nevermind that hes black and no brotha has ever held the tilte

Last edited:

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
maybe kane and the wyatts is gonna beat down DB and somehow orton will cash in on him

if he wins at SS

not sure where that leaves cena, maybe cena will catch a beatdown too and orton will cash in on him

or maybe DB will have the yes lock on cena, and right when hes about to tap the wyatts come out

i hope the shield do a babyface turn somehow in the middle of all this shit

Last edited: