THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Horrible show, horrible crowd, worst arena I've seen WWE book in a long time. However, I thought it was funny that they let a "WWF" comment slide instead of a WWE reference.

Titus O'Neil needs a push.
Ambrose/Wyatt would be the best feud the company has seen in years.....

Also, I think it's funny that Ricardo Rodriguez got suspended for a wellness violation.
wyatts gonna beat down a babyface like sheamus, kane or jericho. usos, christian first to catch that heat. they definately should make the shield faces to feud with them bc 3mb wont cut it.

Jan 18, 2006
I missed the first 10 minutes or so dont think i missed anything, im guessing Daniel Bryant came out to give his usual speech and Sheamus comes out hearing something he didnt like and then they have a 20 minute match lol. Fucken dragged on 3 hour raws. Im on the West Coast obviously would prefer it to start at 6

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ Fandango getting layed out just cuz he was gonna say his name. Is he the biggest never was or what? The pumped him up for like 3 months and then he finally has his debut match at Wrestlemania which he obviously didnt deserve and noone gave a fuck. I would be mad at Vince if i was him.

Feb 9, 2006
who's dick did Brad Maddox suck to get pushed so far for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

He screws Ryback out of a title and ever since then he had just been vickys lil bitch boy. now all of a sudden he is GM of Raw? Not that I am mad about the decision because I hate Vicky. but does anyone knew why he is getting all this?

Props: Madison Kaine
Feb 8, 2003
wyat family angle can work long as they arent over used like the shield meaning they dont need to come out every week. its best to just have them come out randomly every couple weeks and attack stars for the summer. then have them be regulars after summerslam

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Vickie doesn't deserve shit... Just because Eddie died doesn't mean her irrelevant ass needs to be on TV.
The Wyatt Family debut was wack as hell. All that buildup for nothing... Just like Brodus Clay.
I know you all noticed the overwhelming "Husky Harris" chants...

"lol" at the WWE having the "Michael McGillicutty" backdrop when Christian came out; huge error.

I personally think CM Punk is such an overrated wrestler. He is nowhere near the best in the world, let alone the best on the WWE roster.

I like RVD but for someone who talked so much shit about the company in shoot interviews he better not win MITB.

Kaitlyn is a wanna be punk version of Trish Stratus.

The "you can't wrestle" chants for Sin Cara were funny. Get rid of him... Botch central...

Obvious Dolph/Big E feud coming

Is the WWE turning Ryback's character into a softie?

Last edited:
Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Feb 8, 2003
The Wyatt Family debut was wack as hell. All that buildup for nothing...
I personally think CM Punk is such an overrated wrestler. He is nowhere near the best in the world, let alone the best on the WWE roster.

I like RVD but for someone who talked so much shit about the company in shoot interviews he better not win MITB.

thats exactly why i said they shouldnt bring them out every week or else they gonna be in the same situation that tensai/albert was in. but husky is shitty in the ring its cool he have the other two scrubs doing his work for him.

Also curtis axel is wack as fuck he sucks on the mic too. he dont deserve to be in teh same sentence as his father. once he loses that ic belt he will get lost in they haystack.

Rvd was just bitter bc they fired him thats why he was talking all that shit in intervirews saying he wanna fight vince and etc. its obvious soon as the contract was offered he would run back to vince like a hoe running to her pimp. they all talk shit about vince but always run back to him when its all said and done

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
RVD wasn't fired, his contract was up and he decided not to renew because he was both burned out and his wife was diagnosed with cancer so he couldn't do the 250+ day a year schedule anymore. RVD and WWE split on good terms, that's why they had him come to the Royal Rumble back in 2009.

With the Wyatt Family some of these crowds are annoying as fuck. The crowd popped loud as hell when he blew the candle out and said "we're here" then the crowd exploded when the music hit, but then out of nowhere the Husky Harris chants start. These "i'm too cool to enjoy the show internet smarks" are lame. Dude has a dope gimmick and could good far, hopefully the smarks don't ruin it with Husky Harris chants every week.

Props: Cut-Throat
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
thats exactly why i said they shouldnt bring them out every week or else they gonna be in the same situation that tensai/albert was in. but husky is shitty in the ring its cool he have the other two scrubs doing his work for him.

Also curtis axel is wack as fuck he sucks on the mic too. he dont deserve to be in teh same sentence as his father. once he loses that ic belt he will get lost in they haystack.

Rvd was just bitter bc they fired him thats why he was talking all that shit in intervirews saying he wanna fight vince and etc. its obvious soon as the contract was offered he would run back to vince like a hoe running to her pimp. they all talk shit about vince but always run back to him when its all said and done
I agree... Curtis Axel is not getting the response that the WWE wants him to be getting. He is not good on the mic at all and for me he's just too "plain Jane"
I do think he can wrestle but something needs to change soon.

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
RVD wasn't fired, his contract was up and he decided not to renew because he was both burned out and his wife was diagnosed with cancer so he couldn't do the 250+ day a year schedule anymore. RVD and WWE split on good terms, that's why they had him come to the Royal Rumble back in 2009.

With the Wyatt Family some of these crowds are annoying as fuck. The crowd popped loud as hell when he blew the candle out and said "we're here" then the crowd exploded when the music hit, but then out of nowhere the Husky Harris chants start. These "i'm too cool to enjoy the show internet smarks" are lame. Dude has a dope gimmick and could good far, hopefully the smarks don't ruin it with Husky Harris chants every week.

no his contract didnt expire he asked for a release bc his wife and got it while he was in middle of feuding with orton. remember few months prior him and sabu caught that weed charge and that put rvd in shitter with vince they even took the belt off him and suspended him a month

Feb 8, 2003
I agree... Curtis Axel is not getting the response that the WWE wants him to be getting. He is not good on the mic at all and for me he's just too "plain Jane"
I do think he can wrestle but something needs to change soon.
imo they ruined him with all they name changes he shouldve just came in as joe henning kept his long blonde hair instead making his cut it off. he already too old to be groomed he like almost 35. they pulled the same shit with davey boy smith son harry.