THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
What's all this truth he talked about? The fact that he won stuff before punk did?

The real truth is when punk was wrestling infront of 100 people he was still a better worker than Brock
The way I look at it is this:
When I saw the video the first thing I said to myself was "well, everything he said was true"

I know it's his gimmick but CM Punk is not the best in the world let alone even the best wrestler on the WWE's main roster but I bet he truly thinks he is.
He is a good worker I admit that and a good wrestler too but I feel like his anti-authority/conformity vibe was pushed way too much to the point where I'm like dude, chill out.
WWE rolled with it for too long in my opinion and now every time I see him I get a "brat-like, I deserve this, I deserve that" because I'm CM Punk vibe from him.

I know they'll probably have Punk win, why I don't know, but I think a solid manhandling would be good for his character. He can rebuild his way to the top again without thinking he's gods gift to wrestling meaning a solid ass whooping from Lesnar would bring him down to Earth.

I hope that makes sense...

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
Really ? Seth Rollins?

When the shield breaks up he's the one guy I can see getting let go down the road.

Rollins and Ambrose are good but I don't think they can put together a match like punk or danielson can.

Maybe its just me but Ziggler has been a big let down as of late

Jan 18, 2006
like i said a month ago fuck this Brock/Punk feud, Brock cant hold Punks jock strap these days.

In my mind i think Triple H is gonna screw Bryant at Summer Slam, while some aspects of the Cena/Bryant feud are good there over doing it like usual.

Dec 4, 2004
Clearly Vince has said he doesn't want him as champ, yet they still hint at "someone" having an agenda against DB. Just wait for HHH to accidentally cause Bryan to lose on Sunday....then be revealed as the true person trying to hold him back.....which leads to HHH pedigreeing him and beating him in a match.

Sounds about right.

Feb 9, 2006
Couple of thoughts...

First - I dont care what anyone says Cena cut one hell of a promo on RAW. DB did too of course but that was the best Ive seen Cena on the mic in months. That shit was dope.

Second - I too thought that Brock promo video was awesome. I laughed when he said corporate idiots lol that shit is funny that he has the pull around there to say that. I dont see why some of you think Punk is so much better than Brock. I like Punk but I like Brock alot as well and saying he cant hang with Punk is ridiculous. Brock obviously isnt as technical of a wrestler that Punk is but he still puts on a great match and I would rather watch him than half of the current roster. I hope Brock wins the match but Im sure Punk will because he is full time and Brock just comes and goes.

Third - I hate how fuckin family safe WWE is now a days. When they were talking about the Ring Of Fire match with Kane and Wyatt they made sure to point out "we are not expecting for anyone to get set on fire at all, its just to act as a barrier around the ring" get the fuck out of here. So its a bullshit inferno match but with nobody getting burned. Whack.

Lastly - WWE really needs to go raid some other companys tallent roster for real. There are so many wrestlers they have that are so played out its not even funny anymore. R Truth, The Real Americans, Tons of Fun, Khali, 3 man band and zack ryder are all straight gaaaaaaarbage who I cant stand to watch. Anytime they are on I immediately fast forward past them. Just waste of space on the roster

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I personally thought that it was the best promo of Cena's career.

I love Brock and would much rather watch him over a lot of other wrestlers. He will definitely bring 110% just like he always does. I don't care for Punk much but I know he'll bring his A game as well. I feel like he's been really sloppy the last few months. The match up will be good because I can assure you that Brock won't be made a bitch by Punk in the ring. Punk has never wrestled someone like Lesnar so I hope he prepares himself to get roughed up.

The ring of fire match comment pissed me off as well. What, did they think parents and their kids were thinking somebody was going to burn alive? Definitely upset me.

The Great Khali, R Truth, Tons of Funk and a few others should certainly be house show acts only. Every time they're on tv it's complete filler and a waste. I like Swagger and Cesaro as wrestlers but this whole Real Americans gimmick is played out and needs to go. I also can't stand watching The Miz.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
they need to cut raw back to 2 hours. 3 hours is overkill. hell, 2 hours these days is overkill. lol
ryback has been reduced to mid card status
cm punk is lame now
the whole company is built around cena.
when we were kids and when Hogan was the main dude, he wasnt so big to the point where he overshadowed the other wrestlers, am i making sense here?