The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
On xbox (I think PS3 too) you can see what your friends that are online are playing and it pisses me off to no end that I know they own GTA but they're watching youtube or playing minecraft or some other faggot shit

/rant
i WAS GUILTY OF THAT A WHILE AGO just cuz I had problems logging on and playing with the sicc homies. I'mma try again in a few.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Never mind, I realized that to change characters you gotta meet up with the character with the current one. I thought you could just change when you wanted to? To my knowledge that was an ability earlier in the game.

I know most of y'all beat this shit lol I just can't play a game that often. Just got Trevor to meet up with Michael and made the tv show dude drop it like its hot.

Aug 13, 2009
Never mind, I realized that to change characters you gotta meet up with the character with the current one. I thought you could just change when you wanted to? To my knowledge that was an ability earlier in the game.

I know most of y'all beat this shit lol I just can't play a game that often. Just got Trevor to meet up with Michael and made the tv show dude drop it like its hot.
after you unlock/meet a new character, press down on the d pad to switch through them.

Jun 8, 2011
Shouldve been with us the other night.
It was me, Mr G @Mr G and R @RobertoxYLx and all of us are rockin the same fit.
Dude playing next to me was like "what the fuck are 3 cholos doing mobbin in a minivan."
Lol that shit was a soccer mom van.

Mar 13, 2003
Finally saved up enough money to get an apartment...shit is pretty cool I have a 6 car garage the inside of the actual apartment is pretty damn nice too and I even have a surveillance camera on my tv...some random person even buzzed my doorbell n I took advantage to c who it was n this dude was just waiting for me to come outside, I figured he wanted to jack me so I just stood inside n waited him out. Even enjoyed a few beers n wiskey......too bad after I bought the place I found out I need a higher end building to start a heist (fuck) but it's a good thing I can just get my money back up n use the apartment I have to add to my money and buy the higher end place......I'll b able to get my money back up in a few days probably so it's cool

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Finally saved up enough money to get an apartment...shit is pretty cool I have a 6 car garage the inside of the actual apartment is pretty damn nice too and I even have a surveillance camera on my tv...some random person even buzzed my doorbell n I took advantage to c who it was n this dude was just waiting for me to come outside, I figured he wanted to jack me so I just stood inside n waited him out. Even enjoyed a few beers n wiskey......too bad after I bought the place I found out I need a higher end building to start a heist (fuck) but it's a good thing I can just get my money back up n use the apartment I have to add to my money and buy the higher end place......I'll b able to get my money back up in a few days probably so it's cool
ohh shit was that the 90k one?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Posted up with an AFK Kon1 @Kon1 .

sorry, but what does AFK mean? lmfao when did you take that dogg? Must have been last night when I was Online but I just left my character chillin in the streets. Hahahah I was looking hella weak until I chaNGED to that fit you see right there. Hopefully I see some of y'all on later today.

Last edited:
Props: Unknownn